Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she always goes on about how she only works with brands she cares for and doesn’t care about the money etc and then does an ad for shein.. clothes that she will never wear again and are also so unethically and cheaply made? She’s so fake it’s beyond me

Reactions: 21
Did she even admit to having a proper boob job? I just remember her mentioning she got them evened out cos one of them was bigger than the other or something but after watching her recent video Ive realised how bad they look🥴🥴🥴 they look so fake

Reactions: 2
i'm sorry but how is she a gymshark athlete? she does not compare at all to the actual, non-influencer athletes

Reactions: 8
I’m sure I just saw Windy on the Britain Get Talking advert on itv...

Reactions: 1
the sad thing is there is absolutely nothing wrong with her natural body. she’s a beautiful girl i just wish she wouldn’t edit her photos to death promoting such an unhealthy standard to her followers...

Reactions: 10
the sad thing is there is absolutely nothing wrong with her natural body. she’s a beautiful girl i just wish she wouldn’t edit her photos to death promoting such an unhealthy standard to her followers...
I agree she doesn’t need to edit anything, but I don’t get how she’s so massive. She’s bang average in looks for me, and well below average in personality, wit and charm

Reactions: 16
Her boobs don’t even look that good considering she’s had them done 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.