Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her planning permission come through? Remember when she said it would be 2-6 weeks until work starts? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Delusional brat

Reactions: 13
I listened to the fellas podcast with saffron last night from a while ago and she said once the work starts on her house she’s planning to go back and live with windy and Darren 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has her planning permission come through? Remember when she said it would be 2-6 weeks until work starts? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Delusional brat
I always thought this at the time. She thought it would be completed in 6 months!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's such a bleeping 'pick me' it's gross. So what if you don't sleep with someone on the first date? So what if you go to the gym 500 days a week? So what if you're obsessed with calories? It's 2021, no one bleeping cares Saffron. You're bleeping boring as tit and if all you have going for you is felxxing you don't sleep with someone on the first date then you need to re-evaluate
Just came here to say I slept with my BF on the first date and we have now been together 9 years and have a house together - she knows nothing 🥴

Reactions: 27
Saffron and every other fucker who doesn't work, piss me off when it comes to the gym. I'd love to have most days off being able to go to the gym every morning and then for a long walk later on, but I can't as I work a normal bleeping job and have to go to the gym when it's busy, you know when every one else goes because us lot can't go at 10am in the morning and then head of home to shower and a health kick meal.

Them lot portray this whole kind of life as if it's an easy routing to follow.... out of touch behaviour. SORRY FOR THE RANT

Reactions: 24
Her vocabulary is shocking ..... winds me up that she just doesn’t know pretty basic grammar

Reactions: 19
I don’t actually want to actually..... temp faith 🤦‍♀️ Ffs saffron.
but I’m actually just so bussing her extensions ben a-septed, because I actually think there’s a chance one of the builders might actually leave a copy of the Daily Mail, The Star, The Sun.......
you know one of those high brow publications, lying around in a rhum, and saffron might catch sight of it, pick it up, read it, learn one new word.

it would just be EVERYTHINK.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys.. how relatable - saffron ACCIDENTALLY wrapped the wrong Louis Vuitton for her best friend!!! Soo funny when that happens isn’t it..........

Also - if a piercer is THAT quiet - is it a good thing? Probs not

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys.. how relatable - saffron ACCIDENTALLY wrapped the wrong Louis Vuitton for her best friend!!! Soo funny when that happens isn’t it..........

Also - if a piercer is THAT quiet - is it a good thing? Probs not
I could relate, always happens to me when I buy my friends birthday gifts 🤥

Reactions: 6
Love saffy B not declaring ads in her title or thumbnail, that's a straight up complaint to asa ♥

Reactions: 14
Why are people so Obsessed w brand name. It doesn’t mean good quality or anything like it’s literally a label

Her mum thinks she’s saffron it’s so weird View attachment 549037
Well that’s awkward, 9 people in this photo alone (indoors) and Libby is wearing the same clothes in saffron’s new vlog! Tut tut, I know not everyone has kept to the rules but that’s a pretty big piss take proof saffron has broken those rules.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Well that’s awkward, 9 people in this photo alone (indoors) and Libby is wearing the same clothes in saffron’s new vlog! Tut tut, I know not everyone has kept to the rules but that’s a pretty big piss take proof saffron has broken those rules.
that takes the actual piss. why do these people think they're above the law and above everyone else????

Reactions: 9
So saffron had to go to her mums to wrap a present, at her big age. How pathetic, whether you know how to wrap or not, it’s still not an excuse to run to your parents house the second you need to wrap a present.

Reactions: 19
So saffron had to go to her mums to wrap a present, at her big age. How pathetic, whether you know how to wrap or not, it’s still not an excuse to run to your parents house the second you need to wrap a present.
What I don’t get is. Couldn’t she Google it lol. If I don’t know something I Google it or watch a YouTube video lol simple. 5 minutes done cause her mum doing it doesn’t teach her it’s a quick fix. She acc needs to learn

• Heart
Reactions: 14
not saffron talking about how good biore is and how it fixed her skin when this is worst her skin has ever been

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.