Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E
She need's to be tucking in her chin on hip thrusts surely? She'll hurt her neck and back? Eneducated oompa lumpa
exactly! I commented this on her vlog as not tucking in your chin can potentially over extend your back if you’re not careful

Reactions: 1
Both of them workout so much yet look the exact same. Chunks Yh has been losing weight for a little while now n has shown drastic change yk but saffron looks the same. She always posts writing over her stomach

Reactions: 8
I think it’s really bad form for gym shark to use someone like her who edits the duck out of their pictures that they end up being a work of fiction

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's such a bleeping 'pick me' it's gross. So what if you don't sleep with someone on the first date? So what if you go to the gym 500 days a week? So what if you're obsessed with calories? It's 2021, no one bleeping cares Saffron. You're bleeping boring as tit and if all you have going for you is felxxing you don't sleep with someone on the first date then you need to re-evaluate

Reactions: 43
Anyone who actually cares how many/how little or what the circumstances are can duck off. Saffron should know better that her audience is mainly young girls and she should not be subtly slut shaming on her story. She’s actually vile

Reactions: 26
I was wondering has saffron had a boob job? Or what has she had? Im sure she mentioned something about a boob job in jeds yt vid before....

Whats wrong with her right calf?
looks like the legs of two different people in this

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you had sex w 30 people by 20 or you’re in a relationship w someone for like last 5 years n you’re 20. Technically you’ve had sex the same if not more amount of times if you’re in a relationship it’s just you do it w the same person. I don’t see the bug deal. Ive
Only slept w guys im in a relationship whereas I have friends who will sleep w a guy after a week and it doesn’t acc matter. Dick is dick. Sex is sex. Whether it’s the first night or the 40th. Saffron what I think is weird if you not going into a relationship without the other person claiming they love you. That seems Like a weird ego boost n very controlling.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 551124
Gymshark athlete my arse 😂😂😂. Her form is horrendous on this
She is definitely one of those girls who try to look perfect - not a hair out of place, no sweat etc at the gym, rather than actually working out.

Maybe if she put as much effort in to her gym sessions as she does editing her gym pics she might actually achieve the look she’s aiming for.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was wondering has saffron had a boob job? Or what has she had? Im sure she mentioned something about a boob job in jeds yt vid before....

Whats wrong with her right calf?
She eventually admitted to it recently but kept it a secret for ages! Think she had it at 18. So I wouldn't put it past her to keep other surgeries to herself.

Reactions: 7
On the beg again I see 🤨🤔
Sad how they never used to brag like this when small business weren’t really a thing on insta. I really don’t understand why these companies and small brands send influencers FREE things in return of views. Like I get it’s free promotion but the influencers never have the audacity to say no or pay into it they just beg and make it so obvious then brag it about all over their stories. Shame people who are struggling never get the opportunity to receive free items to promote them, you dont always need a big following ffs. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she paint herself to be little miss perfect all the time ??? What is wrong with sleeping with someone on the first date ?! Tbh I don’t believe she has half the morals she says she does !!
she admitted she has in a q&a with her mums tho

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.