Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her thigh is apparently smaller than her calf 🤣🤣 SAFFY YOUVE GOT ISSUES GIVE UR HEAD A WOBBLE xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cringed when her and Wendy were wearing the same outfits😂pretty sure Wendy still thinks saff is in primary school😂what was the need of their parents to go to london with them if it was my birthday the last thing I would want is my parent and my friends parent tagging along with us

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got calf issues but I’m tryna fix them for you
😂😂😂

Sorry I couldn’t help myself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are they using a LV toiletry as a bag?? When will people realise it’s not a clutch and it makes you look like a tw@ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are people so Obsessed w brand name. It doesn’t mean good quality or anything like it’s literally a label

Her mum thinks she’s saffron it’s so weird
D3D15218-6234-4B86-B06D-E008929AA6F0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
892C7F09-EB65-49E3-B228-B743D680E59C.png
Are you joking? Do they not realise we’re in the middle of a pandemic or?? You can tell this picture is from recently I’m guessing Saturday. I can count eight people in this photo and they’re in a house

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 549076Are you joking? Do they not realise we’re in the middle of a pandemic or?? You can tell this picture is from recently I’m guessing Saturday. I can count eight people in this photo and they’re in a house
This is from tonight. All of the stories are at that Libby girl house for her bday. I’ve counted at least 8 different girls. Taking the piss!

Yes that’s from last night 🤬 what a joke! The balloon says Libby’s 21st so there’s no way they can deny it
DD07A533-954B-4F2B-885C-5BC09C84B5E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What I found disturbing in her latest vlog was her addiction to glugging huge quantities of water. This can result in over hydration as her kidneys will struggle to process the unnecessary volume she is knocking back. People have been known to die from this in extreme cases.

I worry for this girl - she seems to have no common sense at all.
This!! She’s always going on about the importance of drinking more water which is fair enough if you don’t drink enough but otherwise you don’t have to push yourself to drink the amounts that some of these influencers say. Just drink when you’re thirsty😩

Reactions: 7
I live at home with my parents and I STILL have more independence than saffron who has moved out 🤣

Reactions: 18
Why is her mum at her house ironing for her ffs 😫 grow up saffron
This is just embarrassing, endlessly bragging about moving out when she can't do a single thing by herself and her mum has to be their everyday to help.

Reactions: 21
I’m the same age as Saffron and I’d be so embarrassed to post on Instagram my mum ironing for me

8586B783-590B-4BE1-AF44-378C08D2B34B.png
Nothing wrong with that? If it feels right then why not, let’s not make it seem like a bad thing

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.