Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron’s lips look like they’ve been done again. Probs went to London for a top up and the reason why the mums tagged along too

Reactions: 10
Hey guys, i just came onto saffron thread.
Thought id add my point in too.. im still reading this thread and ive just read page 11 when someone says about her diet/ Calories ect.

I have stopped watching saffron as this has got too much, the "healthy" lifestyle, the non stop exercising talking about calories and the gym. Im not someone who has an eating disorder or body dismorphia and i have NEVER been triggered by anything. But since saffron has been posting NON stop about calories food diet gym ect it Triggered me a lot. I love my body, but it just made me feel tit, like i need to watch what im eating ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
question... why are we ignoring the fact saffron attended an illegal party last weekend?
Olivia Neil, Flossie and Lewys literally were all over TikTok when they got caught doing the same so WHY are people not doing the same with Saffron!

Reactions: 23
She probably didn't pay for them anyway...
#gifted 😂
Defo gifted her and Ana get it all handed to them. But 90% of her followers won’t have £400-£500 laying around to waste on dyson that’s no better than cloud nine 😂

Reactions: 5
Why does she paint herself to be little miss perfect all the time ??? What is wrong with sleeping with someone on the first date ?! Tbh I don’t believe she has half the morals she says she does !!

Reactions: 13
Why does she paint herself to be little miss perfect all the time ??? What is wrong with sleeping with someone on the first date ?! Tbh I don’t believe she has half the morals she says she does !!
But apparently she’s on 7 people so she revealed in Jed’s video. Like 7 people by the age of 21 😳

Reactions: 6
She’s had one night stands yet wouldn’t sleep with someone on the first date.... make it make sense Saffron 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But apparently she’s on 7 people so she revealed in Jed’s video. Like 7 people by the age of 21 😳
Ngl I was on quite a bit more at 21, let’s not judge people’s body count haha 😂 however unlike Saffy B I don’t act all high and mighty and judge people for sleeping together on the first date! She acts like this moral queen who does no wrong, but her morals are seriously questionable when you look at how she was sneaking around meeting Tyler during the 1st lockdown, and the 3rd lockdown...

Reactions: 27
Hey guys, i just came onto saffron thread.
Thought id add my point in too.. im still reading this thread and ive just read page 11 when someone says about her diet/ Calories ect.

I have stopped watching saffron as this has got too much, the "healthy" lifestyle, the non stop exercising talking about calories and the gym. Im not someone who has an eating disorder or body dismorphia and i have NEVER been triggered by anything. But since saffron has been posting NON stop about calories food diet gym ect it Triggered me a lot. I love my body, but it just made me feel tit, like i need to watch what im eating ect.
Her obssesion with certains foods, the gym/working out, her weight etc triggers me too.

The scales in her recent vid too, she clearly weights her peanut butter. Upsets me because I've been through it myself and can see the signs. Like everyone eating KFC when they went to the theme park but her, because she feels like she doesn't deserve it/it will make her fat. She needs to be promoting a balanced lifestyle, not this controlled regiment

Reactions: 6
View attachment 551124
Gymshark athlete my arse 😂😂😂. Her form is horrendous on this
I came onhere to say just this!

Guys - her FORM ON HER CURRENT STORIES AT THE GYM. My back is crying for her cos the momentum she has on that cable row 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Don’t even get me started on her stiff as duck hip thrusts! She won’t be getting a 🍑 she will be getting a 🦼

Reactions: 13
I came onhere to say just this!

Guys - her FORM ON HER CURRENT STORIES AT THE GYM. My back is crying for her cos the momentum she has on that cable row 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Don’t even get me started on her stiff as duck hip thrusts! She won’t be getting a 🍑 she will be getting a 🦼
She need's to be tucking in her chin on hip thrusts surely? She'll hurt her neck and back? Eneducated oompa lumpa

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.