Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think she ever eats chocolate? Not like a chocolate rice cake but like, a bar of Dairy Milk or Galaxy? I just can't imagine never having 'nice' food and just constantly eating healthy. I'll use the term healthy lightly because the amount Saffron restricts isn't healthy but in a world where skinny=healthy who would pull her up on it? Do you think she's ever used a vending machine?
Yes I definitely think she has eaten chocolate and used a vending machine... she more than likely had that kfc too.
If she restricted as much as she says, she would be much skinnier. Fact.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know how Tyler didn’t snap she kept gunning and making comments about him the whole time at Thorpe park (although we don’t know what goes on when the cameras down)

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how Tyler didn’t snap she kept gunning and making comments about him the whole time at Thorpe park (although we don’t know what goes on when the cameras down)
She thinks that’s funny and that everyone around her and everyone watching her videos finds it funny too when it’s not. I love joking with people and messing around and letting them make fun of me in a harmless way but I know not to cross a line especially when the other person isn’t laughing and Saffrons joking turns into actually picking on someone. She’s always been like that she makes fun of other peoples insecurities. Do you remember when she made that tiktok exposing the worst photos of her friends and she used the worst up close photo of Ana’s teeth and we all know she purposely did that and I can imagine Ana was dying inside with embarrassment. She makes jokes about his height and yeah he did lie about his height before he met her but at the same time he’s insecure about it and her making jokes about him being too short for things etc could really play on mind even if he pretends like he’s fine with it. We don’t know what goes on behind the camera exactly but I wouldn’t say it’s much different to what happens on camera. I would of loved if he had made a comment about her nose that would of silenced her.

Reactions: 28
Ngl a lot of guys are sensitive about their height. Touchy subject I don’t think she needs to mention it tbh cause I remember in a video he said he’s insecure about his height n one picture they posted tog ther his caption was like Oh she’s got heels on I’m acc taller so he definitely cares

Saffron caught in another lie. In her vlog she said she’s driving on her own to Thorpe park and following Casey in the car then meeting Tyler there because he’s driving up from his home. Then in Casey’s vlog him and Nicole got there and said “we are going to go and meet Saffron and Ty at the entrance” 😂
I find whenever an influencer goes to the extra length of mentioning theyre alone their probs not alone ahah cause otherwise they’d not feel the need to say it so often

Reactions: 12
He’s deffo insecure about his height or he wouldn’t of lied about it when they met, but she won’t care about that 🙄

Was thinking too when she went on the walk with Tyler and her friend and her boyfriend she made them walk ages just to go to a certain spot, her friend ended up with blisters and her bf giving her a piggy back and then Tyler was carrying all the bags. Why does no one ever put their foot down to her? She’s such a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 26
Do you guys think she ever eats chocolate? Not like a chocolate rice cake but like, a bar of Dairy Milk or Galaxy? I just can't imagine never having 'nice' food and just constantly eating healthy. I'll use the term healthy lightly because the amount Saffron restricts isn't healthy but in a world where skinny=healthy who would pull her up on it? Do you think she's ever used a vending machine?
OFC she does
I mean just look at her body
If she ate the portions she pretends to she’d be severely underweight

Reactions: 8
It is quite worrying how co- dependent she is with her mum ... in a very real way it is like she can’t survive without her
Saffron bragging about the fact she’s bought her house at 20, but still being overly dependent on her mum
😂 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s no way Daren could deny these aren’t his kids lol. His genes are stronggggggggggggg. Especially w their teeth n nose. I think jed not seeing Imogen was more Imogen n her parents cause saffron saw Tyler so im assuming windy n Darren wouldn’t care if he went to Notts to see her during the pandemic. I use to fancy the absolute pants of Jed ... not sure why

image.jpg

Saffron if u read this. Tell Jed stop filming so close to his face it’s so annoying. It’s like just his head

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I wish Saffron would invest in a good personal trainer and dietician so they could completely retrain her thought process behind ‘unhealthy food’ and exercise.

She does these gruelling workouts and punishes herself for straying from her usuals of chicken, brocolli & rice cakes but yet there’s not really any change and her progress remains stagnant?! Multiple people have said on here and it’s quite obvious that number 1 - her body has just got used to her crazy workouts and bad diet food plus she’s just simply doing too much cardio!

I don’t understand why she doesn’t hire a cook or someone to meal prep for her seeing as she has the money (and doesn’t have the time apparently plus she can’t cook herself) and surely the investment would be worth it as her fitness image is an important part of her job. It’s quite obvious she’s not happy with the way she looks because of all the editing.

Lastly she needs to start lifting weights and have a personal trainer at the gym. I can’t deal with the vicious cycle she’s in and she will never be truly happy with what she looks like and won’t enjoy foods she actually wants to eat either so what’s the point🥲 With everyone she has worked with in the fitness world, how has no one pointed this out to her or helped her?! She literally has no clue and it pains me that she’s constantly shown as this fitness guru and everything she plasters online her young followers will believe😭 so damaging!!

Btw this isn’t me saying she needs to lose weight. I think the opposite and that her naturally muscly physique suits her but I can’t stand watching her over work her body for no reason. It will literally do nothing apart from exhaust her and affect her organs in the long run. I hope it’s not the case and it’s just what she chooses to show but it’s not fair on her young followers.

Rant over lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wish Saffron would invest in a good personal trainer and dietician so they could completely retrain her thought process behind ‘unhealthy food’ and exercise.

She does these gruelling workouts and punishes herself for straying from her usuals of chicken, brocolli & rice cakes but yet there’s not really any change and her progress remains stagnant?! Multiple people have said on here and it’s quite obvious that number 1 - her body has just got used to her crazy workouts and bad diet food plus she’s just simply doing too much cardio!

I don’t understand why she doesn’t hire a cook or someone to meal prep for her seeing as she has the money (and doesn’t have the time apparently plus she can’t cook herself) and surely the investment would be worth it as her fitness image is an important part of her job. It’s quite obvious she’s not happy with the way she looks because of all the editing.

Lastly she needs to start lifting weights and have a personal trainer at the gym. I can’t deal with the vicious cycle she’s in and she will never be truly happy with what she looks like and won’t enjoy foods she actually wants to eat either so what’s the point🥲 With everyone she has worked with in the fitness world, how has no one pointed this out to her or helped her?! She literally has no clue and it pains me that she’s constantly shown as this fitness guru and everything she plasters online her young followers will believe😭 so damaging!!

Btw this isn’t me saying she needs to lose weight. I think the opposite and that her naturally muscly physique suits her but I can’t stand watching her over work her body for no reason. It will literally do nothing apart from exhaust her and affect her organs in the long run. I hope it’s not the case and it’s just what she chooses to show but it’s not fair on her young followers.

Rant over lol.
Yeah I always think this she just needs someone to tell her the right things to be eating ect to get where she wants to be with her body. In my eyes she works out constantly but there’s nothing to show for it?

Reactions: 10
The thing is even if someone puts her in her place we won’t be able to see it plus she’s probs manipulate her way into thinking it’s not her its them

Reactions: 6
What I found disturbing in her latest vlog was her addiction to glugging huge quantities of water. This can result in over hydration as her kidneys will struggle to process the unnecessary volume she is knocking back. People have been known to die from this in extreme cases.

I worry for this girl - she seems to have no common sense at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I kinda feel sorry for her, her whole life is her obsession with her body and her mother. Like no thanks.

Reactions: 19
She’s not even ugly just got a boxy face was 7 ads necessary
9CF38152-16F7-495E-9E91-CAACCADFB6A9.png
4C17F2D9-E990-499E-8148-105DBDBFA81A.png
C1442C07-C409-4A68-A640-8028158DB2F0.png

How I felt when saffron mentioned she had a bf. Baffled
EED4107B-D99F-4629-BA07-E38EAE338EB5.png

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t peanut butter really high in calories like it’s a high calorific thing even one tbsp had a lot of calories n fats. She eats it every morning n w her rice cake snacks ... surely she’d know a better alternative she has the tub of peanut butter w protein

Right you’re telling me out of their whole wardrobe they’ve chosen to have matching outfits ... they’re wearing practically the same colours. It’s so weird
9B26D48F-C627-4850-A8F0-3387DBFE07BB.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On her latest post she declared Libby is her best friend ... thought it was Ana ?! Oh I get it - for the clicks she is

Reactions: 15
1ABC7993-02C0-428E-826A-607AFCE27270.jpeg

Who is she kidding with this seriously. We all know you don’t have an ass Saffron. This pic just looks odd, her leg especially like what’s going on there

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.