Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell how sad it is I don’t live in Brighton to bump into her n see what she really
Looks like. Saffron is a chav w money. Like she literally is bottom of the barrel as much as she tries to disguise it she’s acc nothing special. She spent her whole time before Tyler complaining how she’s single and how sad it is and blah blah to now raving about a boyfriend. Does she have to update people on her sad sexless love life. Like she probs had sex in her gym shake clothes w the lights off so Tyler can’t see her from the wrong angle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not even half way through the vlog but wow. The Nasey fam vlog compared to this is something else!

In there’s they mention they’re eating KFC for lunch and swear you can see food infront of Saffron (will check back for evidence!) compared with Saffron’s ‘these 3 are eating lunch’

The whole saga with the stuffed toy - no words. What saffron says in the vlog compared with her insta.. I mean really?

My personal favourite was Tyler ‘measuring himself’ at the height restriction sign. Just compare this to Nasey fams vlog. Why would Saffron want to humiliate her own bf this way?! That girl is something else.
It 100% looks like saffron had food you’re right.. what a pointless silly lie. She needs to get a life nobody is impressed by you saying you didn’t eat ffs

Reactions: 11
Not even half way through the vlog but wow. The Nasey fam vlog compared to this is something else!

In there’s they mention they’re eating KFC for lunch and swear you can see food infront of Saffron (will check back for evidence!) compared with Saffron’s ‘these 3 are eating lunch’

The whole saga with the stuffed toy - no words. What saffron says in the vlog compared with her insta.. I mean really?

My personal favourite was Tyler ‘measuring himself’ at the height restriction sign. Just compare this to Nasey fams vlog. Why would Saffron want to humiliate her own bf this way?! That girl is something else.
Just had a look and she definitely had a box meal in front of her! Why lie just eat your food and enjoy it.

Reactions: 14
I can’t tell how sad it is I don’t live in Brighton to bump into her n see what she really
Looks like. Saffron is a chav w money. Like she literally is bottom of the barrel as much as she tries to disguise it she’s acc nothing special. She spent her whole time before Tyler complaining how she’s single and how sad it is and blah blah to now raving about a boyfriend. Does she have to update people on her sad sexless love life. Like she probs had sex in her gym shake clothes w the lights off so Tyler can’t see her from the wrong angle.
She has sex with him but makes sure he only sees the left side of her face 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saffron caught in another lie. In her vlog she said she’s driving on her own to Thorpe park and following Casey in the car then meeting Tyler there because he’s driving up from his home. Then in Casey’s vlog him and Nicole got there and said “we are going to go and meet Saffron and Ty at the entrance” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Saffron caught in another lie. In her vlog she said she’s driving on her own to Thorpe park and following Casey in the car then meeting Tyler there because he’s driving up from his home. Then in Casey’s vlog him and Nicole got there and said “we are going to go and meet Saffron and Ty at the entrance” 😂
It was so obvious wasn’t it! 🤣

Reactions: 4
All I’m saying is how does Tyler not get the ick w saffron. N how is he ok w her blatantly lying like I’d feel so uncomfortable how easily she can lie n not well. Surely she’s lied to him then. He deserves it pre pubity boy. Saffron liking men that look like kids is weird n he has some similarities w Jake ... she’s set the bar low. Tyler we will root for u if u dump the protein freaks ass. We will give u followers n PR come onnnnnnnn. Do it for the team my friend. You’ve sacrificed enough for the brat give us some sort or happiness. She wouldn’t know wat to do w herself if she hasn’t got her man n her protein porridge

Reactions: 30
And her leg pointed out
And the claw hand (the one with the expensive thumb finger ring)

VLOG: WEEK in my life! The messiest one yet!! 😭 surprise mum, Thorpe park & London shopping!

If you thought Saffy B couldn't get more annoying - guess again, this vlog really shows how obnoxious she really is, I hate you Jake Mitchell!

• Starts at a press shoot - because that is deffo necessary in a pandemic
  • She needs to stop saying "we move" -- I dunno if this Tylers doing, but shes not cool so she just sounds cringe lol
  • Saf with a pink dipped wig on: "I literally had a Cardi B moment....that's how she must feel everyday....okurrrrr" -- I don't know if people swarming around her all day made her ego bigger than usual but the "okuurrr" was so cringeeeee
  • Saf then has a short hair look and says "I text my bf and he said buzzing" --- she HADDDDD to remind us she has a bf and also the fact Tyler just said buzzing loool
  • Then reunited with Windy in her Tesla
  • Saf "I'm so tired" --- why you wonder.....Saf: "I went to sleep at 2am and we left the house at 7.30am" --- whos fault is that?
  • Saffron then moans shes soooooo hungry
  • Windy to the rescue with rice cakes with peanut butter and banana -- can't let Saffron have a pack of crisps

• Next day and of course Windy is there "helping Saffron" who says "I film myself, but pictures you can't do yourself" ---- ummm tripods and timers say otherwise
  • Jed complained Saffron sees their mum more than Jed but she said its an hour a day -- an hour every day?? who move out lol

• TELL ME YOU HAVE ISSUES WITHOUT FOOD WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH FOOD (You know she definitely put it on that salter scale)
  • View attachment 545637

• She got Elle didntyouknowImpregnant Darby collection
  • Saf: "the colours, I'm so here for the colours" --- the colours :rolleyes:😂
  • View attachment 545647
  • Saffron "Honestly I just love other girls doing well" -- yet she constantly shades her BFF Anastasia lol

• A riveting talk about laundry sheets I won't make you suffer through
  • She has a "Lucky Me, I see Ghosts" jumper on and says she has "nooooo idea where she got it from" -- Googled and found it in 2 seconds -- shes so lazy to help her fans who legit made her career, she just couldn't Google it

• A couple days later - Thorpe Park with Casey, Nicole and Tylah (guess all that begging Casey did last year paid off)
  • Saf "I am so happy to do something, I haven't been to a restaurant or anything since we've been able to" ---- because you've been too busy breaking rules
  • She also bought 2 LV bags to "twin" with her mum ---- but don't worry guys she wanted it for sooo long........ a month lol
  • Back to Thorpe park - they stop to eat at KFC, by they I mean Casey, Nichole and Tylah. She even says "these three are eating" --- her obsession with trying to be skinny is ridiculous
  • Saffron "I have never wanted to win one of those big pug teddies" ------ your IG says different lol
  • LOOOOL Tylah nickname for Saffron is pug --- rightly so

• Next day - she gets a delivery of crumpets and peanut butter - I am disappointed in Warburtons
  • Saffron "I have been pronouncing it WAR-BUR-TONNES, maybe its a Southern thing" -- no its a stupidity thing
  • More free food she won't eat gets delivered - cornettes and magnum icecream
  • The next shot is a random boob angle as she heads to London which I thought she would fix - nope - all the weirdos on Reddit will love this (also look a Wendys turkey neck looooool)
  • The all white was for Libbys birthday (yes guys she has friends who aren't her mum lol but her mum is coming lol)
View attachment 545701

• Of course whilst in London they head to Selfridges for a tiny Jacquemus bag but it was sold out :( poor baby Saffy
  • Her friends (Libby and that Harriet) seem like right witches
What is it with the V sign (peace) then turning round for... the other way ... then says "Love that" - Saffron, you're nothing but a cringy chav with who is dependant on your mother.

Reactions: 4
Do you guys think she ever eats chocolate? Not like a chocolate rice cake but like, a bar of Dairy Milk or Galaxy? I just can't imagine never having 'nice' food and just constantly eating healthy. I'll use the term healthy lightly because the amount Saffron restricts isn't healthy but in a world where skinny=healthy who would pull her up on it? Do you think she's ever used a vending machine?

Reactions: 8
Do you guys think she ever eats chocolate? Not like a chocolate rice cake but like, a bar of Dairy Milk or Galaxy? I just can't imagine never having 'nice' food and just constantly eating healthy. I'll use the term healthy lightly because the amount Saffron restricts isn't healthy but in a world where skinny=healthy who would pull her up on it? Do you think she's ever used a vending machine?
Hasn't she been sent a PR package from one of those brands before? Or was this before she became an ✨ althlete ✨

Reactions: 5
She definitely does but after she eats it she doesn’t let her mind rest until she has worked it off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.