Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 543088Guys I ran here as fast as I could is she having us on. The editing is awful n the proportions don’t make sense she doesn’t have an ass. If u watch her videos that’s clear View attachment 543085

Unless Tyler is blind or in denial isn’t he embarrassed
these make me laugh, does she think people on Instagram don’t watch her videos?! We can see what she looks like and it’s nothing like that ? Strange her and other you tubers think they can lie like this. Like if you watch just one of her videos you can see she has a square shape and flat ass ???

Reactions: 9
I find people w money so stupid. Why invest in those tiny earring that don’t show much n invest in real gold jewellery or gold things that increase in value cauS wanna bet she loses these in like a month
I will die on this hill!!!! Paying ££££ for gold coloured metal or brass just for the logo is THICK. Anyone with actual real money would go to an actual upmarket jewellers and buy real gold or diamonds and get something long lasting, sentimental and an investment.

Reactions: 19
What is wrong with her skin colour :sick:

she’s literally orange
Is that the look from the video? Because she didn't look that tanned in it!

Saffron saying how she wishes she had short hair. GIRL you had your hair cut short then IMMEDIATELY put extensions because you disliked it 🤦
I actually think she looks better with short hair.
Her getting the Angelle collection and it looks tit. She says she loves the past collections but has anyone seen her in it 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
VLOG: WEEK in my life! The messiest one yet!! 😭 surprise mum, Thorpe park & London shopping!

If you thought Saffy B couldn't get more annoying - guess again, this vlog really shows how obnoxious she really is, I hate you Jake Mitchell!

• Starts at a press shoot - because that is deffo necessary in a pandemic
  • She needs to stop saying "we move" -- I dunno if this Tylers doing, but shes not cool so she just sounds cringe lol
  • Saf with a pink dipped wig on: "I literally had a Cardi B moment....that's how she must feel everyday....okurrrrr" -- I don't know if people swarming around her all day made her ego bigger than usual but the "okuurrr" was so cringeeeee
  • Saf then has a short hair look and says "I text my bf and he said buzzing" --- she HADDDDD to remind us she has a bf and also the fact Tyler just said buzzing loool
  • Then reunited with Windy in her Tesla
  • Saf "I'm so tired" --- why you wonder.....Saf: "I went to sleep at 2am and we left the house at 7.30am" --- whos fault is that?
  • Saffron then moans shes soooooo hungry
  • Windy to the rescue with rice cakes with peanut butter and banana -- can't let Saffron have a pack of crisps

• Next day and of course Windy is there "helping Saffron" who says "I film myself, but pictures you can't do yourself" ---- ummm tripods and timers say otherwise
  • Jed complained Saffron sees their mum more than Jed but she said its an hour a day -- an hour every day?? who move out lol

• TELL ME YOU HAVE ISSUES WITHOUT FOOD WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH FOOD (You know she definitely put it on that salter scale)
  • 1619370288144.png

• She got Elle didntyouknowImpregnant Darby collection
  • Saf: "the colours, I'm so here for the colours" --- the colours :rolleyes:😂
  • 1619370536191.png
  • Saffron "Honestly I just love other girls doing well" -- yet she constantly shades her BFF Anastasia lol

• A riveting talk about laundry sheets I won't make you suffer through
  • She has a "Lucky Me, I see Ghosts" jumper on and says she has "nooooo idea where she got it from" -- Googled and found it in 2 seconds -- shes so lazy to help her fans who legit made her career, she just couldn't Google it

• A couple days later - Thorpe Park with Casey, Nicole and Tylah (guess all that begging Casey did last year paid off)
  • Saf "I am so happy to do something, I haven't been to a restaurant or anything since we've been able to" ---- because you've been too busy breaking rules
  • She also bought 2 LV bags to "twin" with her mum ---- but don't worry guys she wanted it for sooo long........ a month lol
  • Back to Thorpe park - they stop to eat at KFC, by they I mean Casey, Nichole and Tylah. She even says "these three are eating" --- her obsession with trying to be skinny is ridiculous
  • Saffron "I have never wanted to win one of those big pug teddies" ------ your IG says different lol
  • LOOOOL Tylah nickname for Saffron is pug --- rightly so

• Next day - she gets a delivery of crumpets and peanut butter - I am disappointed in Warburtons
  • Saffron "I have been pronouncing it WAR-BUR-TONNES, maybe its a Southern thing" -- no its a stupidity thing
  • More free food she won't eat gets delivered - cornettes and magnum icecream
  • The next shot is a random boob angle as she heads to London which I thought she would fix - nope - all the weirdos on Reddit will love this (also look a Wendys turkey neck looooool)
  • The all white was for Libbys birthday (yes guys she has friends who aren't her mum lol but her mum is coming lol)
1619372007441.png

• Of course whilst in London they head to Selfridges for a tiny Jacquemus bag but it was sold out :( poor baby Saffy
  • Her friends (Libby and that Harriet) seem like right witches

• Haha
Reactions: 28
VLOG: WEEK in my life! The messiest one yet!! 😭 surprise mum, Thorpe park & London shopping!

If you thought Saffy B couldn't get more annoying - guess again, this vlog really shows how obnoxious she really is, I hate you Jake Mitchell!

• She needs to stop saying "we move" -- I dunno if this Tylers doing, but shes not cool so she just sounds cringe lol
  • Saf with a pink dipped wig on: "I literally had a Cardi B moment....that's how she must feel everyday....okurrrrr" -- I don't know if people swarming around her all day made her ego bigger than usual but the "okuurrr" was so cringeeeee
  • Saf then has a short hair look and says "I text my bf and he said buzzing" --- she HADDDDD to remind us she has a bf and also the fact Tyler just said buzzing loool
  • Saf "I'm so tired" --- why you wonder.....Saf: "I went to sleep at 2am and we left the house at 7.30am" --- whos fault is that?
  • Windy to the rescue with rice cakes with peanut butter and banana -- can't let Saffron have a pack of crisps

• Next day and of course Windy is there "helping Saffron" who says "I film myself, but pictures you can't do yourself" ---- ummm tripods and timers say otherwise
  • Jed complained Saffron sees their mum more than Jed but she said its an hour a day -- an hour every day?? who move out lol

• TELL ME YOU HAVE ISSUES WITHOUT FOOD WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH FOOD (You know she definitely put it on that salter scale)
  • View attachment 545637

• View attachment 545647
  • Saffron "Honestly I just love other girls doing well" -- yet she constantly shades her BFF Anastasia lol

• She has a "Lucky Me, I see Ghosts" jumper on and says she has "nooooo idea where she got it from" -- Googled and found it in 2 seconds -- shes so lazy to help her fans who legit made her career, she just couldn't Google it

• A couple days later - Thorpe Park with Casey, Nicole and Tylah (guess all that begging Casey did last year paid off)
  • Saf "I am so happy to do something, I haven't been to a restaurant or anything since we've been able to" ---- because you've been too busy breaking rules
  • She also bought 2 LV bags to "twin" with her mum ---- but don't worry guys she wanted it for sooo long........ a month lol
  • Back to Thorpe park - they stop to eat at KFC, by they I mean Casey, Nichole and Tylah. She even says "these three are eating" --- her obsession with trying to be skinny is ridiculous
  • Saffron "I have never wanted to win one of those big pug teddies" ------ your IG says different lol

• Next day - she gets a delivery of crumpets and peanut butter - I am disappointed in Warburtons
  • Saffron "I have been pronouncing it WAR-BUR-TONNES, maybe its a Southern thing" -- no its a stupidity thing
  • The next shot is a random boob angle as she heads to London which I thought she would fix - nope - all the weirdos on Reddit will love this (also look a Wendys turkey neck looooool)
  • The all white was for Libbys birthday (yes guys she has friends who aren't her mum lol but her mum is coming lol)
View attachment 545701

• Of course whilst in London they head to Selfridges for a tiny Jacquemus bag but it was sold out :( poor baby Saffy
The fact she just had to post she has crumpets and PB and then gets a load of free ones actually pisses me right off.
And the return of the borrower bag 😩
Whichever girl it was when Saffron said to her about her mum taking pictures and her reaction was priceless 😂

Reactions: 7
Saffron’s life acc hasn’t changed at all since the pandemic like she acts like she’s sacrificed so much ... nothing has changed. I can’t wait for the break up video or announcement omgggggg I can’t express how happy I’ll be when this guy dumps this little girl. Tyler eventually will realise what he wants n what she wants aren’t the same. Saffron is basically a child. Attached to her mother. He’s a grown ass man

Reactions: 15

• View attachment 545637

• View attachment 545647

View attachment 545701

I feel sorry for jed, I don't think he would mention how much time Wendy spends with saffron if it didn't bother him 🤔 saffron needs to grow up and start being more Independent, half of the things she has Wendy's help for aren't difficult to do by herself. I doubt it's just an hour a day probably more like most of the day.

Reactions: 16
Not even half way through the vlog but wow. The Nasey fam vlog compared to this is something else!

In there’s they mention they’re eating KFC for lunch and swear you can see food infront of Saffron (will check back for evidence!) compared with Saffron’s ‘these 3 are eating lunch’

The whole saga with the stuffed toy - no words. What saffron says in the vlog compared with her insta.. I mean really?

My personal favourite was Tyler ‘measuring himself’ at the height restriction sign. Just compare this to Nasey fams vlog. Why would Saffron want to humiliate her own bf this way?! That girl is something else.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.