Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s apparently going up north for work? Wonder if she conveniently won’t show her hotel cause she’ll be staying with Tyler? 🧐

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she would pretend she was going up north for work just to see Tyler, when he’s been with her all week.

I wonder if she’s going to see Ana and calling it work.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she would pretend she was going up north for work just to see Tyler, when he’s been with her all week.

I wonder if she’s going to see Ana and calling it work.
Don’t think she is, they barely talk to each other these days
Ana couldn’t even be bothered to post the second part of their say or shot it or whatever it was called video 😂
Whilst Saffron published the first part a month ago now 😂

Reactions: 15
What normal person stands like that ? Also her face changes in every photo it’s like a different person each time.
She has difference faces so Tyler never cheats

He wants to see other girls?? Saf got a new face. Problem solved 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.