Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, fine if you’re obsessed with fitness and are extremely careful with your diet
There’s no problem as long as you keep it for yourself!
She doesn’t need to post her workout every single day and to let everybody know how many steps she walked today or how many calories she burnt in a workout

it’s extremely triggering

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trigger warning: EDs
In my opinion and from someone who has suffered with extreme body dysmorphia and ED she deffo has traits similar to me. The obsession with working out is crazy and it’s like she has to prove not only to us but to herself that she lives this healthy Lifestyle. She can’t enjoy a meal unless it’s reduced fat, light, no sugar and same size portion as a five year old. Any time she talks about food that is not deemed healthy she has to go on rant about how she rarely eats it and she is treating her self or only going to have a small piece. The fact her mum hides chocolate and sweets from her is only adhering to disorder eating making me think she sometimes binges or is prone to and then she has to go weeks of just working and out and eating healthy to make up for it. She is obsessed with her body and maybe the fact she is a gym shark ambassador and has to do photo shoots every month for ITS is making it worse.

Reactions: 17
She lifts her head like that because it makes the jaw look sharper and more defined ( and easier to edit )

Reactions: 12
Has anyone ever noticed how when people have raised the issue of how she talks about food and exercise being triggering, her and windy say its the person who is triggered's fault because they clicked on the video.

As someone who has been in and out of hospital for Anorexia, I don't think it's a totally fair response. For me at least, anything like that draws me in like a drug.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s just me who doesn’t see that saffron is skinny... like she’s skin Yh but still ‘bulky’
1282132A-76DA-439C-8D56-B74C9AFA4B84.png

for someone so obsessed w fitness she hasn’t done a workout routine video or gym essentials or like what workouts she does or how she does it and like where she started n her body then n now you’d think she’d have an actual diet that isn’t rice cakes and protein porridge w plain chicken.

Also why does she wear a full face to workout or do stuff. Surely she can go a video without it. Idk if her skin reacts but like having no makeup isn’t a crime when working out
A5288D70-B5C8-4081-9C99-FA61B9FDFA6F.png

Reactions: 6
Like duck do her legs look remotely like that 😂

Just a little reminder to anyone triggered by the image

Not even saffron looks like that, so don’t waste time comparing
this is actually shocking.. no wonder so many young girls are insecure seeing the sort of pictures saffron posts. she looks completely different, it’s beyond damaging at this point. i’m so glad i know the reality behind social media (it’s down to tattle really) because i’d 100% be sat here comparing myself to saffron if not.

Has anyone ever noticed how when people have raised the issue of how she talks about food and exercise being triggering, her and windy say its the person who is triggered's fault because they clicked on the video.

As someone who has been in and out of hospital for Anorexia, I don't think it's a totally fair response. For me at least, anything like that draws me in like a drug.
Where did they say this???
Appalling

Reactions: 1
I just caught up on Olivia Neils latest video and she said she’s buying a house now too. Thinking Saffron must be fuming coz she’s only 19

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Saffron really doesn’t have the legs for shorts!! I think she’s quite manly

Her new video actually shows what her body looks like. It’s insane to me that she edits her photos so so so so much, ESPECIALLY her legs. Her body is absolutely fine as it is.

Reactions: 22
Saffron really doesn’t have the legs for shorts!! I think she’s quite manly
I know we all like to joke about how much she edits her body but she’s clearly really self-conscious of it so I don’t think it’s very fair to say this. No one is actually slating her body, just the edits. Men wear shorts as well so why does it matter?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
her recent video literally proves that she edits her body like crazy. on insta she’s portrays she has a slimmer shoulder and tinier waist but in reality...

Reactions: 10
The new video is... very interesting.

‘you could have been a very good gymnast instead what did you become?’ 🤣

Reactions: 4
Don’t shoot me...
I quiet enjoyed her new video she seemed to let herself a bit loose like she wasn’t as ‘fake’ as she normally acts

Reactions: 14
I know it’s for work but why did they need to film a video not social distancing? And then whenever the camera panned around all the other people weren’t wearing masks or distancing either?

She kept travelling all the way to Nile’s gym which is in Leeds or Rotherham quiet didn’t she....just a four hour drive. Sure it was essential

whats with gymnastics Meets DANCING?
she’s not a dancer, she came nowhere in strictly
I know it’s for work but why did they need to film a video not social distancing? And then whenever the camera panned around all the other people weren’t wearing masks or distancing either?
Nile hasn’t given a damn about the pandemic, he went to Dubai to film ‘content’ and has constantly been around his mum, dad, sister and her boyfriend despite him living with his girlfriend. I’m saying that as someone that used to like him. He’s become an arrogant influencer who thinks rule don’t apply

View attachment 528713
1. who the hell stands like this she looks like she needs to sneeze so is looking at the light 😂
2. Not an ad but you’re a gymshark athlete so have to declare you work with them
3. Has put the text over her waist because she can’t photoshop a boomerang and expose her real body shape
4. Probs a reach but the shadow deffo looks like Tyler’s head shape 🤣🤣
I mean it is an ad. Since they pay you a salary to be their ‘athlete’ isn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nile kept making sex jokes and they just went straight over Saffron’s head, she didn’t get 1 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know why the video was taken down and then re uploaded later? All I can think was she didn't declare AD in the last one? What was the AD for though 🤔
While I actually thought the video was okay to watch, I was cringing at the way the two blokes were talking and laughing at her.
Also, was it filmed at Christmas? There was a tree in the gym. So, pandemic who?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.