Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm so confused as to when that video was filmed..at first i thought it must have been straight after strictly finished because of the lack of social distancing but then at the end she was wearing a mask so wth?! since the pandemic started theres never been a time where we've been told we dont need to be socially distanced and the 2 in the background could have worn masks as they weren't doing any exercise. I was expecting comments asking when it was filmed/why is there no distance but there wasnt anything😭 im assuming its from december 2020 but as im writing this ive just clocked that the 2nd lockdown was from november onwards soooo? i don't think this can be claimed as 'work' because then all youtubers could just meet up with each other and claim its allowed for 'work'. Just bare confused as to why she hasn't mentioned when it was filmed

Reactions: 8
i'm so confused as to when that video was filmed..at first i thought it must have been straight after strictly finished because of the lack of social distancing but then at the end she was wearing a mask so wth?! since the pandemic started theres never been a time where we've been told we dont need to be socially distanced and the 2 in the background could have worn masks as they weren't doing any exercise. I was expecting comments asking when it was filmed/why is there no distance but there wasnt anything😭 im assuming its from december 2020 but as im writing this ive just clocked that the 2nd lockdown was from november onwards soooo? i don't think this can be claimed as 'work' because then all youtubers could just meet up with each other and claim its allowed for 'work'. Just bare confused as to why she hasn't mentioned when it was filmed
Unfortunately that’s EXACTLY what youtubers have been doing. It was discussed on the sidemen thread. Basically if they got tested beforehand and were filming ‘for work’ they could meet up, hang out, indoors, invite other people to be on videos and it was perfectly fine as it was for ‘production’ and their ‘jobs’

we should have all just set up YouTube channels apparently if that’s the case

Reactions: 9
Judging by the Xmas dec near the end I’m going to assume this was filmed early December just after the 2nd lockdown ended and considering a place like that was open it probably was before the tiers came in place, but I could be wrong. But anyway, admi

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why the video was taken down and then re uploaded later? All I can think was she didn't declare AD in the last one? What was the AD for though
Someone in the comments said he swore in the beginning of the original video which she’s now bleeped. Might have also been uploaded at the wrong time according to someone else

Reactions: 1
If you go to his video on his channel he declares at the beginning GYM SHARK TEAM! So basically a couple of trendy young people plugging the brand...

A few thoughts - she absolutely fancies the gymnast , and completely humiliates herself in terms of yet again showing she is no athlete ...

Reactions: 2
Verryyyyy surprised shes posted the gymnastics video considering you can see her legs in their full unedited form.....

Actually made me feel better about myself as my legs look exactly like saffron’s natural ones!

Reactions: 4
Judging by the Xmas dec near the end I’m going to assume this was filmed early December just after the 2nd lockdown ended and considering a place like that was open it probably was before the tiers came in place, but I could be wrong. But anyway, admi
This would make sense considering she was still in Lancs with Tyler when it was announced that Lancs was a T4 area and then they broke the rules and fled to Brighton the next day. See: all the pics that were posted one or two threads back when she was there watching him play low level amateur football (wannabe wag). Leeds isn't too far from where she then so I wonder why the late upload if it was filmed way back then? Unless she really did go to the Lake District with Jed and Imogen and did it then as shes been quiet on SM/stories recently.

Reactions: 1
Probably posted it now because she thinks everyone is stupid and will think she has filmed it in the last few days gyms have opened 🙃

Reactions: 8
Just popped the video on, literally a minute in and she says she doesn't like tomatoes or mushrooms...SURE she likes tomatoes, doesn't she eat them all the time? The other week she bought chicken in creamy mushroom sauce from Waitrose? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She actually seemed very human in her new video. I quite enjoyed it. It definitely shows the influence Wendy has on saffron because when saffron is with Wendy, she’s unbearable.

Reactions: 17
She actually seemed very human in her new video. I quite enjoyed it. It definitely shows the influence Wendy has on saffron because when saffron is with Wendy, she’s unbearable.
Agree! Just finished it and it was funny and she came across great and actually quite funny. This showed a good side of Saff, wish she showed her personality more!

Reactions: 7
It’s funny how in the thumbnail she put 2 muscly guys

need some extra views Saff?

Reactions: 2
This would make sense considering she was still in Lancs with Tyler when it was announced that Lancs was a T4 area and then they broke the rules and fled to Brighton the next day. See: all the pics that were posted one or two threads back when she was there watching him play low level amateur football (wannabe wag). Leeds isn't too far from where she then so I wonder why the late upload if it was filmed way back then? Unless she really did go to the Lake District with Jed and Imogen and did it then as shes been quiet on SM/stories recently.
My guess is it’s part of their gymshark deal to film something and gymshark has perhaps told them when to release it?

I can’t see Nile just hanging around with saffron and getting her on a video otherwise if you look at the people he usually gets on it’s usually other people in different sports areas.

I actually think Nile may go on strictly this year, think I’ve mentioned that before as he is a celeb in his own right not just through YouTube so did wonder if those were hints in the video

Reactions: 9
Quite a convenient trip for our Saff though. Tyler drives back up north, Saff hangs out does a bit of clambering over rocks does her collab & comes back down south with Imogen for Jed.
Maybe?

Reactions: 4
Not ashamed to admit that I enjoyed the new video🤣 Good on her for having a go at everything, her work ethic can’t be faulted! If we compare to Ana who’s still filming eating same coloured foods.. Should I be heading to the rave thread lol? So sad she edits her body though because I think she looks great.. Because of her build and height she thinks she needs to lose weight but she’s just simply got an athletic figure that she needs to learn to love..

Reactions: 13
Her new video actually shows what her body looks like. It’s insane to me that she edits her photos so so so so much, ESPECIALLY her legs. Her body is absolutely fine as it is.
I’ve said it before but she’s got a fantastic body. She’s got really muscle and perfect shaped legs and muscle everywhere but especially on her legs. I don’t know why she doesn’t see that, but from her mums behaviour I’d say Wendy is toxic af. Would not surprise me if Wendy says things like “that top makes you look fat” etc

She must be on what? Her 8th in the style collection? In less than a year? How is this possible

• Haha
She must be on what? Her 8th in the style collection? In less than a year? How is this possible
Those collections are technically someone else's work she just chooses them and releases them as her own,despite most of the items already being sold in shops, but I do think she is releasing too many collections too quick.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.