Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Facetune u can enlarge anything which she’s fine as where would her nipple be lol they look weird. Also as an ambassador for gymshark surely she shouldn’t need a PT. usually gymshark ambassadors like Matt does fitness annoying as he is could be a pt ygm like they know the gym n create content. Saffron just talks about gym clothes n protein bars/porridge. She’s spent a fortune on a pt

Reactions: 4
Yeah. Forreal

Again the gym isn't a personality trait
You can see where she edited it around her hips because the background isn’t as straight. I wish people like her stopped editing pictures, the smallest editing makes the biggest difference

Reactions: 3
You can see where she edited it around her hips because the background isn’t as straight. I wish people like her stopped editing pictures, the smallest editing makes the biggest difference
And fun fact, the background in her pictures is ALWAYS blurred to hide the body editing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bad photoshop job.jpg

Her breasts have been enlarged & lifted, waist slimmed, hips widened, arms made thinner, and who knows what else? Her body doesn't look like that.
I made this for my own sanity and for anyone that compares themselves to her or another influencer even for a fleeting moment. It's all fake.
I can guarantee she hires a professional to do this on photoshop because this editing is a little bit more complicated than facetune. Here's the enlarged Instagram photo, I encourage you to zoom in and look at the details.

-Her figure has been cut out and pasted onto this background. The editor hasn't done a bad job in terms of lighting - it all looks like one cohesive picture and she doesn't stand out too starkly. I'm not sure if it's a stock image or her actual gym (she may have taken the photo at this location to get the lighting right), but nonetheless these are two separate photos. Saffron is in focus and the equipment in the background blurs, but the woman in the background does not. It doesn't make sense to me, but I don't know a lot about photography. The other giveaway is the white glow around her head (especially her pony tail and along her left arm.)​
My guess is the original photo of her was taken in front of a white background (to make her body easier to warp) and the background erase tool was used everywhere to get rid of the white, but it didn't work as well around her light hair.​
-Notice how parts of her look 2D looking, more like a cardboard cutout than a person? The way the shadows & patterns on her clothes follow the curve of her body also confirm the white background theory to me. It seems like rather than specifically just enlarging her hips or narrowing her waist, they put her body onto one plane and warp it all at once (free transform tool.)​
-Her left arm is anatomically impossible, especially in comparison to her right arm. Both arms have been slimmed, but the left much more, and maybe even elongated. If you zoom in you can see the pattern of dots suddenly disappears and blurs towards her left wrist, but on her right arm the pattern continues up to the wrist.​
If anyone wants a higher quality image let me know and I'll try to upload it somewhere.
I'm angry, and it breaks my heart that influencers like this are going to pass down their body image issues to a generation of young girls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
View attachment 528146

Her breasts have been enlarged & lifted, waist slimmed, hips widened, arms made thinner, and who knows what else? Her body doesn't look like that.
I made this for my own sanity and for anyone that compares themselves to her or another influencer even for a fleeting moment. It's all fake.
I can guarantee she hires a professional to do this on photoshop because this editing is a little bit more complicated than facetune. Here's the enlarged Instagram photo, I encourage you to zoom in and look at the details.

-Her figure has been cut out and pasted onto this background. The editor hasn't done a bad job in terms of lighting - it all looks like one cohesive picture and she doesn't stand out too starkly. I'm not sure if it's a stock image or her actual gym (she may have taken the photo at this location to get the lighting right), but nonetheless these are two separate photos. Saffron is in focus and the equipment in the background blurs, but the woman in the background does not. It doesn't make sense to me, but I don't know a lot about photography. The other giveaway is the white glow around her head (especially her pony tail and along her left arm.)​
My guess is the original photo of her was taken in front of a white background (to make her body easier to warp) and the background erase tool was used everywhere to get rid of the white, but it didn't work as well around her light hair.​
-Notice how parts of her look 2D looking, more like a cardboard cutout than a person? The way the shadows & patterns on her clothes follow the curve of her body also confirm the white background theory to me. It seems like rather than specifically just enlarging her hips or narrowing her waist, they put her body onto one plane and warp it all at once (free transform tool.)​
-Her left arm is anatomically impossible, especially in comparison to her right arm. Both arms have been slimmed, but the left much more, and maybe even elongated. If you zoom in you can see the pattern of dots suddenly disappears and blurs towards her left wrist, but on her right arm the pattern continues up to the wrist.​
If anyone wants a higher quality image let me know and I'll try to upload it somewhere.
I'm angry, and it breaks my heart that influencers like this are going to pass down their body image issues to a generation of young girls.
Guuuuuuurrllllll or guy you did a full English essay analysis you said Point Evidence and Explain w a little extra I love it Damon teach me cause I got a few essays coming up and I could never you even annotated w colours damn

View attachment 528146

I genuinely mean this I LOVE YOU for this ahahha like you went in. You’d be amazing in an argument sis you a lawyer cause damn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I genuinely mean this I LOVE YOU for this ahahha like you went in. You’d be amazing in an argument sis you a lawyer cause damn
Hahaha thanks hon, I'm just infuriated by influencers sometimes.
I also meant to link the large version of Saffron's post and mention that you can always add "media/?size=l" to the URL of an Instagram photo to open it in full and zoom into it. :)

Reactions: 9
Hahaha thanks hon, I'm just infuriated by influencers sometimes.
I also meant to link the large version of Saffron's post and mention that you can always add "media/?size=l" to the URL of an Instagram photo to open it in full and zoom into it. :)
Anytime I’m talking to a guy and he fucks me over I’m gonna send u evidence n u do your thing and we will conquer.

tbh if they do read here Saffron probs can’t comprehend all those words she has a word bank of 5 words

• Haha
View attachment 528146

You’re doing gods work ❤

Reactions: 9
View attachment 528146

I had to put my phone down and Clap because GURL YOU WENT IN. SCUBA DIVER IN. NO STONE UNTURNED IN

Isn't she embarazzed to post this?

Reactions: 19
View attachment 528146

it's actually so sad that she feels the need to do all this.

Anyways, did Wendy just say that she needs to do her 10k steps because SAFFRON'S WATCH IS LINKED TO HERS so she can check whether her mother (sorry, bestie) is doing her steps every day - someone shoot me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has one of the worst cases of body dysmorphia I’ve ever seen and she needs serious help because that is not normal and it is absolutely not okay for her to be an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
6F6B265B-0768-4039-A174-D9E8800E0744.png

1. who the hell stands like this she looks like she needs to sneeze so is looking at the light 😂
2. Not an ad but you’re a gymshark athlete so have to declare you work with them
3. Has put the text over her waist because she can’t photoshop a boomerang and expose her real body shape
4. Probs a reach but the shadow deffo looks like Tyler’s head shape 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 528713
1. who the hell stands like this she looks like she needs to sneeze so is looking at the light 😂
2. Not an ad but you’re a gymshark athlete so have to declare you work with them
3. Has put the text over her waist because she can’t photoshop a boomerang and expose her real body shape
4. Probs a reach but the shadow deffo looks like Tyler’s head shape 🤣🤣
She always puts texts over her stomach n waist in videos especially for ITS range n stuff for bulk. But my issue is her right knee which would be her left knee the one in the front looks so tiny and completely altered it isn’t natural compared to the left which is the right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like duck do her legs look remotely like that 😂

Just a little reminder to anyone triggered by the image

Not even saffron looks like that, so don’t waste time comparing
it's so disheartening - I look like this, I probably have a little bit more weight on my legs/tummy than Saff does but it's taken me sooo long to accept myself and my body and I'm finally there (at 22) and I just wish she wouldn't edit the hell out of herself

Why is saffron so obsessed with working out? There is nothing wrong with wanting to be fit and healthy but her stories are almost all about her going to the gym, working out, getting 10k steps done and endorsing protein products. If her job required her to be fit and healthy like the strictly pros for example I wouldn't question it, but it's a little bit extreme for YouTuber.

Reactions: 20
Why is saffron so obsessed with working out? There is nothing wrong with wanting to be fit and healthy but her stories are almost all about her going to the gym, working out, getting 10k steps done and endorsing protein products. If her job required her to be fit and healthy like the strictly pros for example I wouldn't question it, but it's a little bit extreme for YouTuber.
IMO she gets it from her mum, who also has to do excessive quantities of exercise in order to cancel out her drinking habit and fondness for takeaways and eating out (when allowed).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She always puts texts over her stomach n waist in videos especially for ITS range n stuff for bulk. But my issue is her right knee which would be her left knee the one in the front looks so tiny and completely altered it isn’t natural compared to the left which is the right
She stopped doing try on hauls and just adds images in videos because she can edit those before hand

The last try on She did was 5 months ago and she kept moving around, putting her leg out, turning to the side.

The body dysphoria is too much

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.