Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly get a bleeping personality Saffron

View attachment 526263
I know for a lot of people going to the gym is good for their mental health and for a lot of older people they go because they might suffer from loneliness so being around people just for the noise helps them but in Saffrons case she goes to the gym to get fit but mainly she goes as she thinks it’s a personality trait and it gives her another way of being able to show off and obsess over her appearance like she says things like I can’t eat this until I go for a run or I have worked out for this length of time so I can have a bite of this now. I think the gyms reopening will make her obsess over her body even more to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Why does she think that means they’re allowed to be indoors together?!?!?

Did I miss the gov advice that said if you get a test you can do what you want?
I’m sure in the tiktok that’s the covered bit in the garden that had a sofa , so I think it’s still classed as outdoors

Reactions: 1
Why does she think that means they’re allowed to be indoors together?!?!?

Did I miss the gov advice that said if you get a test you can do what you want?
And she has the cheek to comment on it saying “the negativity on this app baffles me” well you did this to yourself hun x

Reactions: 11
Oh really lol I’ve not watched their new house tour but that doesn’t look outdoors
Oh wait she travelled to Jed but in her story like a day or two ago she went from uni back home so from London to Nottingham to Brighton ...

Reactions: 2
there's no way a couple who haven't seen each other for months aren't going to hug and kiss etc, idk why they're pretending that it's all within guidelines (it personally doesnt bother me i'm not the covid police and i think keeping couples who don't live together apart in this lockdown has been a bit cruel, but they may as well not lie about it)

Reactions: 35
I know for a lot of people going to the gym is good for their mental health and for a lot of older people they go because they might suffer from loneliness so being around people just for the noise helps them but in Saffrons case she goes to the gym to get fit but mainly she goes as she thinks it’s a personality trait and it gives her another way of being able to show off and obsess over her appearance like she says things like I can’t eat this until I go for a run or I have worked out for this length of time so I can have a bite of this now. I think the gyms reopening will make her obsess over her body even more to be honest.
She’s so obsessed with her weight but it’s not like she’s getting any fitter or “bulkier” as she desires

Reactions: 4
She’s so obsessed with her weight but it’s not like she’s getting any fitter or “bulkier” as she desires
Exactly and I don’t mean it in a nasty way at all cause I’m far from perfect but I genuinely don’t see a difference in her weight. I think she’s desperate for a body shape that will never happen and she’s been on so many types of diets from such a young age too it’s sad. It would be wrong for me or anyone to tell her not to be insecure and just accept herself because everyone has insecurities that don’t always go away overnight but she’s causing a lot of damage to herself by editing her body and face so much. I’m not a doctor so I can’t diagnose her but I feel there’s some sort of food issues happening there too and Wendy has not been much of a help with that problem. It’s her life but it’s concerning how much worse her body and food issues have become and with the influence she has on pre-teens and young teens it’s worrying. I know she isn’t telling people to lose weight or to copy her but she has a way of making people feel guilty for what they eat or how much exercise they don’t do compared to her.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I’m only just catching up. I’m watching the Easter video Casey done. Please someone explain to me what sort of fashion style Saffron is going for and also. She kept piling her trousers down or hiding her camel toe. Please obviously the trousers don’t fit you girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she always need to have her legs out, when she was in the circle her legs were always out, does she not get cold?😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.