Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those collections are technically someone else's work she just chooses them and releases them as her own,despite most of the items already being sold in shops, but I do think she is releasing too many collections too quick.
Yeah I agree. None of her viewers can keep purchasing stuff every month. And it’s just promoting a ridiculous amount of fast fashion

Reactions: 15
Those collections are technically someone else's work she just chooses them and releases them as her own,despite most of the items already being sold in shops, but I do think she is releasing too many collections too quick.
ITS will be wanting lots of collections quickly as a lot of her reviewers are in their target audience but soon may not be. Rinse her for as much as possible as quick as possible

Reactions: 1
Just watched saffron’s new video, really good video and actually enjoyed watching it (maybe because her mum wasn’t in it 😂) It’s such a shame that she edits her pics so much, as she has a great figure.

Reactions: 8
Her nee video omg her fake laugh drives me crazy not only that but idk if it’s her mum filming or whi but she keeps looking at them for reassurance but sis all the gymshark clothes u have and that’s what I wear a baggy t shirt n all black. Like what. If you’re hiding your stomach we know u ain’t slim or have an hourglass figure. I think the video was filmed in Christmas cause there’s a few decorations still up

Does anyone know who’s filming the video for her cause it’s a guy but doesn’t sound like Tyler or Jed or is it a third party cause they did a collab

Ngl she’s kinda funny when she says she’s more impressive when she’s just laying down I think saffron could’ve been such an amazing girl yk it’s her damn mother

Her breasts look kinda small in this video so surely it’s not recently filmed cause going on her Instagram they should be near her chin surely the way she edits them

She’s got really strong calves is that from genes or the protein she swallows daily jw ?

I’m dead “ her voice is horrendous”
1C91B2E1-30A4-41B3-9945-31A5B1510E8E.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She must be on what? Her 8th in the style collection? In less than a year? How is this possible
Honestly this winds me up so much!! I wish these influencers would stop promoting such damaging fast fashion habits. I can’t imagine the horrendous amount of waste generated!! I would have so much more respect for influencers like Saffron if they decided to collaborate with a sustainable brand instead of all the cheap, poorly made fast fashion. Or even a video promoting sustainable options every now and then! Surely that would be better for her image too because fast fashion companies are really under the spotlight at the moment and criticism of them is becoming more widespread!!

Reactions: 6
Not only did this girl say chickens come out in spring n are yellow but she also quacked ... is she alright

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve touched on this before but if she ever gets pregnant I’d be very concerned. Peoples bodies can change so much because of it and it’s normal and a lot of people who struggle with how they look and gain weight during pregnancy can struggle with losing the weight after or it takes them some time to lose it or they never lose it and that’s absolutely okay because you’ve had a baby you should be proud. I just think Saffron wouldn’t be able to handle that. She is already struggling with body image very severely and I think it would be almost dangerous for her to have children because mentally she wouldn’t cope with those changes in my opinion. This is why I really think she needs some kind of therapy to help her accept herself a bit more because her issues with food will effect the rest of her life otherwise and I wouldn’t wish that on her or anybody. I know her having kids might be a long way into the future or she might never have kids which is fine but she’s spoken about how she does want them one day. She’s at a healthy weight and she should embrace it but growing up with a mother like hers you can’t even blame her for some of her insecurities.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the video

honestly I’m shocked about the portions she ate
i cannot believe that’s actually what that guy eats on a daily basis

I’m absolutely disgusted by her behaviour and by her promoting AGAIN unrealistic diet standards

It’s not healthy to show her viewers that is acceptable to eat so little whilst training for six hours!!!

Reactions: 13

I’m absolutely disgusted by her behaviour and by her promoting AGAIN unrealistic diet standards
I thought that too when I saw how tiny his portions were but then I thought maybe gymnasts eat very little so they can be really light? I’ve no idea but still it should be made clear to people that their portions don’t have to be the same size as this gymnasts diet.

Reactions: 5
I thought that too when I saw how tiny his portions were but then I thought maybe gymnasts eat very little so they can be really light? I’ve no idea.
I have no idea as well, but surely you need a lot of energy to train for 6 hours every day? And energy only comes from food

he did say though that for breakfast other than what saffron ate, he also has porridge and toasts
I don’t get why saff couldn’t it that as well

Reactions: 9
I have no idea as well, but surely you need a lot of energy to train for 6 hours every day? And energy only comes from food

he did say though that for breakfast other than what saffron ate, he also has porridge and toasts
I don’t get why saff couldn’t it that as well
Honestly that’s what I was thinking cause when I saw the breakfast I thought okay maybe he has a bigger lunch and dinner but then it was in those little lunchboxes so I was confused. He said his meals are prepared for him but surely like you said if he’s training for that long everyday he would need to eat more for energy and to keep his physique in shape.
I guess he might have a bigger breakfast with the porridge and toast too but still it took me by surprise that’s all he eats in a day but maybe that’s normal for some gymnasts I’m not sure.

Her nee video omg her fake laugh drives me crazy not only that but idk if it’s her mum filming or whi but she keeps looking at them for reassurance but sis all the gymshark clothes u have and that’s what I wear a baggy t shirt n all black. Like what. If you’re hiding your stomach we know u ain’t slim or have an hourglass figure. I think the video was filmed in Christmas cause there’s a few decorations still up

Does anyone know who’s filming the video for her cause it’s a guy but doesn’t sound like Tyler or Jed or is it a third party cause they did a collab

Ngl she’s kinda funny when she says she’s more impressive when she’s just laying down I think saffron could’ve been such an amazing girl yk it’s her damn mother

Her breasts look kinda small in this video so surely it’s not recently filmed cause going on her Instagram they should be near her chin surely the way she edits them

She’s got really strong calves is that from genes or the protein she swallows daily jw ?

I’m dead “ her voice is horrendous”View attachment 530648
niles sisters boyfriend usually films his videos. His sister was there so guessing it was him.

It’s not healthy to show her viewers that is acceptable to eat so little whilst training for six hours!!!
He’s an Olympic gymnast, he’s just retired so that was probably his training diet. He only weighs about 60kg I think he’s said before

check out his swapping diets with Eddie hall video it’s insane both opposite extremes

niles sisters boyfriend usually films his videos. His sister was there so guessing it was him.

He’s an Olympic gymnast, he’s just retired so that was probably his training diet. He only weighs about 60kg I think he’s said before

check out his swapping diets with Eddie hall video it’s insane both opposite extremes
That makes more sense thank you for clearing that up for us.

Saffron whenever she swaps diets w someone always claims oh this is half my portion size blah blah but it’s probs the same if not more than what she likes to think she eats. His lunch was tiny imo n she’s like oh I eat more but do u acc saffron think about it cause wouldn’t you have a body somewhat similar to him except the fact he does gymnastics you should be a lot slimmer n toned if u acc ate like how you said in combination w your workout routine ... supposedly

Reactions: 5
Saffron whenever she swaps diets w someone always claims oh this is half my portion size blah blah but it’s probs the same if not more than what she likes to think she eats. His lunch was tiny imo n she’s like oh I eat more but do u acc saffron think about it cause wouldn’t you have a body somewhat similar to him except the fact he does gymnastics you should be a lot slimmer n toned if u acc ate like how you said in combination w your workout routine ... supposedly
I’m sorry to go off topic here everyone so feel free to ignore this post but I just read that Nile Wilson he secretly battled an eating disorder for years and had issues with food as he put pressure on himself to keep his weight down as a gymnast so that might play a part in why his portions are tiny and like someone said above it’s probably what he has for his training diet. I still agree that for the amount of exercise he does all day you would think he would need to consume a little more but at the same time maybe it’s enough for him I’ve no idea.
Saffron would be the worst person to eat infront of she can’t help but make comments about what someone is eating and it’s uncomfortable. She might eat more than she lets on or she could have one of those body types were you can gain weight and lose the weight you gained but you’ll never be smaller than you’re natural size. I think her problem is she can’t accept that.

Saffron in the podcast today saying she got her ‘bump shaved down’ (nose job) because she broke it when she was younger and Wendy full on told her she doesn’t think that’s why saffron had the bump on her nose 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly that’s what I was thinking cause when I saw the breakfast I thought okay maybe he has a bigger lunch and dinner but then it was in those little lunchboxes so I was confused. He said his meals are prepared for him but surely like you said if he’s training for that long everyday he would need to eat more for energy and to keep his physique in shape.
I guess he might have a bigger breakfast with the porridge and toast too but still it took me by surprise that’s all he eats in a day but maybe that’s normal for some gymnasts I’m not sure.
I reckon it was just promotion for his friends meal prep service.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saffron in the podcast today saying she got her ‘bump shaved down’ (nose job) because she broke it when she was younger and Wendy full on told her she doesn’t think that’s why saffron had the bump on her nose 🤣🤣
Why is it so hard for her to admit that she did it for aesthetic reasons?

you’ve done it stop , own it
I tell you this girl will never be able to fully appreciate the way she looks

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.