Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swear she’s been working out n going gym for like a year and her body looks exactly the same 😂😂
Yes this! I feel like she is deluded enough to be scooping protein powder into everything, yet only do cardio workouts.... and then wonder why everything is staying the same 😂

Reactions: 13
Yes this! I feel like she is deluded enough to be scooping protein powder into everything, yet only do cardio workouts.... and then wonder why everything is staying the same 😂
I’m not an expert with this gym stuff at all but it doesn’t make sense to me why she has so much protein powder with everything which bulks her up even more but then she will edit her photos to make her shoulders , thighs and legs skinnier.

Reactions: 22
Thing is, I don’t believe it for a second her diet and workouts are really those she shows on camera

for her to still look like that and not see any improvement muscle wise, there’s not way she’s the healthy queen she claims to be

Reactions: 6
She isn't lol. And nutritionally whose going to tell her that to help reduce fat and burn fat she needs flipping carbs. She doesn't need that much protein. This is why she hasn't lost weight btw. Oxygen breaks down carbs when you workout. Protein is for muscle recovery and muscle maintenance and shes there adding a scoop of protein in everything she possibly can 🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 5
And also to build muscle she needs to ditch or reduce cardio to a minimum and focus on weights

Thing is, I don’t believe it for a second her diet and workouts are really those she shows on camera

for her to still look like that and not see any improvement muscle wise, there’s not way she’s the healthy queen she claims to be
This! she loves to shame everyone else on camera, but it’s scientifically impossible for her to workout and eat as she says, and have the body she has.

This! she loves to shame everyone else on camera, but it’s scientifically impossible for her to workout and eat as she says, and have the body she has.
She hasn’t even lost weight a little shes literally maintained it. There’s no visible difference

Reactions: 4
bleeping weird. No one can tell me it’s normal to be this obsessed with calories and working out. Awful
She posts stuff like that because she is extremely insecure and feels the need to shown off things all the time when there’s no need and seeks compliments and praise to make herself feel better. It’s a sad life when you think about it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.