Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgg maybe a bit random but i started reading Ana's first tattle thread and i saw this pictureView attachment 523323

And last thread people were speculating that she got a nose job and it is actually so clear....
View attachment 523325

Like why would she deny it when it is quite obvious? Its so sad as her nose wasnt even bad to begin with, just not the picture perfect (fake) nose we always see
She keeps saying it’s shaved down and if that’s the case then fine but that’s still a nose job and her nose looks completely different therefore she needs to say “ I had a nose job” instead of edging around the truth. Also her nose has a fake look to it like if I didn’t know her and know she had something done to her nose I still would be thinking her nose doesn’t look natural. I think it’s because it doesn’t really suit her face in my opinion. It’s sad that people change so much about themselves I mean I know it’s their choice but what a sad world we live in that people feel the need to all look the same.

Reactions: 7
Omgg maybe a bit random but i started reading Ana's first tattle thread and i saw this pictureView attachment 523323

And last thread people were speculating that she got a nose job and it is actually so clear....
View attachment 523325

Like why would she deny it when it is quite obvious? Its so sad as her nose wasnt even bad to begin with, just not the picture perfect (fake) nose we always see
Her nose literally followed the trend. People nowadays want like a cute button nice cause a nice side profile. Can’t wait for long noses to make a statement then she’s fucked 😂😂 jkkkk. Nothing wrong w her nose tbh but side by side Yh she differently messed w the tip n bridge.

She keeps saying it’s shaved down and if that’s the case then fine but that’s still a nose job and her nose looks completely different therefore she needs to say “ I had a nose job” instead of edging around the truth. Also her nose has a fake look to it like if I didn’t know her and know she had something done to her nose I still would be thinking her nose doesn’t look natural. I think it’s because it doesn’t really suit her face in my opinion. It’s sad that people change so much about themselves I mean I know it’s their choice but what a sad world we live in that people feel the need to all look the same.
They act so offended as well lol like they say let’s not bully people n let’s normalise blah blah yet they hj age something n are scared or lie to people. They preach love yourself blah blah but they don’t love themselves having a nose job imo w influencers isn’t even shocking anymore it’s to be expected. Same w her boobs it’s obvious. So just admit it n if u haven’t had it done just say no I haven’t. Other make it into such a big deal lol just say yes or no lol

So Wendy us seeing all her children n grand children plus their SO n her friend ms
0C5357C2-B53B-4B02-A02A-3EB492A51E7D.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yesss and that is the problem with most (plastic) surgery, your face is build a certain way and you cant just change one aspect. It becomes a cycle as then another part wont fit... but yeah it really looks weird, too fake and barbielike.

Her nose literally followed the trend. People nowadays want like a cute button nice cause a nice side profile. Can’t wait for long noses to make a statement then she’s fucked 😂😂 jkkkk. Nothing wrong w her nose tbh but side by side Yh she differently messed w the tip n bridge.

So Wendy us seeing all her children n grand children plus their SO n her friend ms View attachment 523382
In really wondering what she will do by then... or when natural faces will be popular again, shell just alienate ger own children this way

They act so offended as well lol like they say let’s not bully people n let’s normalise blah blah yet they hj age something n are scared or lie to people. They preach love yourself blah blah but they don’t love themselves having a nose job imo w influencers isn’t even shocking anymore it’s to be expected. Same w her boobs it’s obvious. So just admit it n if u haven’t had it done just say no I haven’t. Other make it into such a big deal lol just say yes or no lol

So Wendy us seeing all her children n grand children plus their SO n her friend ms View attachment 523382
Not defending her entirely as I know they stretched the 2 household rule thing but it's completely allowed to see multiple groups of people in succession, just not all at once. So you could go and have a picnic with your parents and then go to your friends garden later for drinks. As far as I'm aware there are no rules about how many gardens you could visit in one day.

Also (completely off-topic and not aimed just at you OP but on a few people here) I don't really get the complete outrage at bending rules and claiming they're putting people 'at risk'. Please read the statistics for yourselves and see that the risk is so minimal now it's pretty inaccurate to insinuate someone is going to kill anyone by having an extra person in their garden. There's nothing that will magically change on May 17 that means the indoor risk is any less than it is now, but you'll be allowed to have people inside. The dates are all arbitrary. Brighton & Hove had 30 cases last week (cases, not deaths. ie. positive tests so these people might not even be unwell) and you think that's enough to warrant sticking to these rules still? At this point, you're causing more harm to yourself and your mental health rather than anyone else by isolating yourself from people. Fully expecting this to be a very unpopular opinion but it's not fair to act like someone bending the rules a bit to see their friends & family together is a horribly selfish person and will be responsible for someone's death. FYI this isn't really about Saffron, ofc she's wrong to have been breaking the rules throughout but some of you seem to think anyone who recently reached the end of their tether should be slaughtered for it

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does Wendy needs to stress the word outside every time she meets someone?

no, we don’t buy the fact that you’re a person who abides by the rules, because we all know you’ve been acting otherwise throughout the whole pandemic

Reactions: 9
I thought Imogen had better hair, that nasty brassy yellow is pretty much trademarked at this point by saff and windy... even Ana realised how gross it was in the end 😂
Sorry but that has to be saffron look at the bright blonde yellow hair (imogens is darker) with the trademark wispy hair bits at the side and brown roots and cheap choppy extensions

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Sorry but that has to be saffron look at the bright blonde yellow hair (imogens is darker) with the trademark wispy hair bits at the side and brown roots and cheap choppy extensions
Yesssss! Thought I was going mad when everyone disagreed, there’s def a strong chance it’s saff in my opinion ❤

Reactions: 10
It’s defo Imogen. If you look on her Insta she where’s those new balance trainers whereas Saffron has never been seen in them. Plus saffron’s had her hair done in lockdown so doesn’t have the roots anymore (just look at her story she’s just put up). If you also look at Imogen’s latest insta post her hair is much more blonde. As much as we know saffron breaks lockdown rules sadly I don’t think she has on this one. Also don’t think Imogen’s dumb enough to post saffron on her Insta when no one else has when it would make more sense for her to post Jed

It’s defo Imogen. If you look on her Insta she where’s those new balance trainers whereas Saffron has never been seen in them. Plus saffron’s had her hair done in lockdown so doesn’t have the roots anymore (just look at her story she’s just put up). If you also look at Imogen’s latest insta post her hair is much more blonde. As much as we know saffron breaks lockdown rules sadly I don’t think she has on this one. Also don’t think Imogen’s dumb enough to post saffron on her Insta when no one else has when it would make more sense for her to post Jed
Defo not Imogen, Imogen has a different body shape lol

Reactions: 3
Alrightttt we are going back n forth lol. Damn is there nothing else we can discuss like how Tyler isn’t only dating saffron but her mother too lol 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had enough I don’t want to hear “It’s Imogen , no it’s Saffron, it’s clearly Imogen , it’s Saffron” anymore. I’ve had enough if there’s anymore of this debate I’ll be the one going off the cliff.
2F10BDD4-E94C-418C-ACE2-9DC666285B04.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right wtf is this optic illusions or some tit whether it’s Imogen or saffron we are past that now. My concern rn is that gymshark gave an ambassador role to someone who photoshops their body when the whole
Point of gymshark is to
Promote healthy eating and a healthy body and loving your body. Clearly brands don’t research deep into who they’re hiring n only look at the surface. I buy from gymshark but I’d never use her discount code or her recommendations.

Reactions: 21
Idk if it’s jsut me but if I’m crying or upset I’d never sit n take a picture of myself like is she sending it to someone or does it just sit in her camera roll for later use ygm. Lol at most I sit in the mirror n hype myself up but don’t take a picture
FA5A7FF2-0289-439E-A760-074BE23FBEA4.png

Reactions: 25

View attachment 523325

I kinda like her old nose better tbh it’s actually a lovely nose - I don’t know why everyone has to look the exact bloody same nowadays 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.