SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they also wanted to do Disney and that didn't happen, so maybe Dubai isn't on the agenda anymore either?
The cruise wouldn't even to be anywhere near the UAE, a cruise is literally the only thing I can think of where the WiFi might not always be great enough to upload a vlog. They're obviously not going camping, so... ?
oh well, we'll find out soon enough.
my money is definitely on them not going on one of their classic resort holidays in any case.
I agree. Disney was even planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So, am I understanding, he's "proud" of Anna for taking care of the kids and house? She's a SAHM, right? She wanted 4 kids. Isn't taking care of the house and getting the kids to their school and activities what she is supposed to do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So, am I understanding, he's "proud" of Anna for taking care of the kids and house? She's a SAHM, right? She wanted 4 kids. Isn't taking care of the house and getting the kids to their school and activities what she is supposed to do?

. SM-G960U .
Stay-at-Home-Anna. big difference. A real SHAM actually takes care of her children and doesn't whine every five seconds she doesn't have help

• Haha
Reactions: 14

. SM-G960U .
Absolutely, she said it herself in the documentary, so yeah it’s basically her job.

But because she is a “filmed” SAHM (I had to look in internet to know what it stands for lol), she gets some contracts like benefit, scampanddude, formerly Asda that didn’t continue etc...so it takes time and commitment etc...
That’s why J is sooooo proud of her blablabla.

Reactions: 7
Their vlogs are just so crap and pointless - she just waffles and waffles! And his voice, it's like nails down a chalk board!!!

• Heart
Stay-at-Home-Anna. big difference. A real SHAM actually takes care of her children and doesn't whine every five seconds she doesn't have help
Absolutely, as a SAHM, I look after my children and do EVERYTHING at home (and more), plus, my husband works night shifts.
My parents live 1h away from me, I never complain and never have/had help.
Even when they were babies, I learned by myself.
So yeah I agree : a stay-at-home-Anna.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
7364D06B-283A-4BE8-92F8-D176C1CEC961.png

Botox not doing her many favours! Her left eye and left side of mouth look.....weird

• Haha
  • Wow
Screenshot_20191022_074958_com.instagram.android.jpg
Well this is Anna's stories, and there's two adults in front of her, could easily be the botox doctor. But Olivia (who was mentioned in Js stories) is Emilias best friend right? So is she Maryanns kid?? And was the other girl her sister?? So could this whole free botox treatment Anna got be from her kids friends mum? Probably, I doubt Anna would be in contact with a doctor willing to give free botox in exchange for "promotion". Could also be why she called her "my friend".
Also explains why it looks like Eduardo had no friends there, none of their parents were stupid enough to let them go on a trip to London to be used as cash grabbers for Jonno

View attachment 50898

Botox not doing her many favours! Her left eye and left side of mouth look.....weird
The poor fillers have never been more prominent. It looks like this was her inspiration imo
images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t think nannies or cleaners are going to want to work in that house once they realise their every move is being filmed by that pervert Jofus.

Better get used to that SAHM life now Anna....

This off the grid thing doesn't fit with a classic holiday in Dubai IMO because they have always vlogged everything and not mostly not missed uploads while they were away. I think a cruise is more likely or something out there...
Safari?
Lapland?
Glamping? 😂😂 Could you imagine Anal glamping 🤯🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 50895
Well this is Anna's stories, and there's two adults in front of her, could easily be the botox doctor. But Olivia (who was mentioned in Js stories) is Emilias best friend right? So is she Maryanns kid?? And was the other girl her sister?? So could this whole free botox treatment Anna got be from her kids friends mum? Probably, I doubt Anna would be in contact with a doctor willing to give free botox in exchange for "promotion". Could also be why she called her "my friend".
Also explains why it looks like Eduardo had no friends there, none of their parents were stupid enough to let them go on a trip to London to be used as cash grabbers for Jonno
Yes I think Marjan, botox doctor, is the 2 girls Mum and the eldest is in Emilia's class.

Safari?
Lapland?
Glamping? 😂😂 Could you imagine Anal glamping 🤯🤣🤣
Celebrity Hunted?

Reactions: 6
Only clicked on today’s video as I wanted to see Andrea at soft play. We get a minute of footage and that’s it. LAME. Only exciting part of the vlog

Reactions: 5
So did Alessia get a doll too? I hope she did.
No she had her own advert to do, where she plays with that speaking baby doll!?

Only clicked on today’s video as I wanted to see Andrea at soft play. We get a minute of footage and that’s it. LAME. Only exciting part of the vlog
And Jof the Oaf said something like Andrea is going crazy or it's crazy, not surprised, the poor kid never goes out !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've been a stay at home mum for the last 16 years - and I have LOVED every minute! Anna makes it out to be a chore! Anna should feel privileged to have been lucky enough to be blessed with children....... many women cannot have children and would swap places with anna in a heartbeat........

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg why do they not strap them in correctly. Surely they can see the issue with the straps ?
They've been told time and time again, but it's just banging your head against a brick wall! The careless , incapable twats don't give a tit!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20191022_113354.jpg

Firstly, what a gross caption, but I expect nothing less from Jotato
Secondly, the LOL dolls winter disco or whatever it was, was just the ball pit and tiny dance floor. The ice-skating was hosted by the Natural History Museum, completely unrelated to LOL dolls. Not sure whether this was clear to anyone else or if I just didn't pick up on it. But because he's tagged the Natural History Museum, could it be an undeclared AD?
I might be reaching, just thought it was odd to make it all seem like an AD for LOL dolls

Never mind it was all hosted at the Natural History Museum, they mustve booked the skating rink. It's all on the LOL dolls Instagram stories.
They did a dance off and whoever "won" got some giant LOL something (it was bigger than the girl who won!)(tbh the host who was an older male gave me some weird vibes getting the kids to dance to 'shake it off' which got a lot of the kids shimmying and shaking things)
I bet there were a lot of spoilt influencers' kids (and kid influencers by the looks of it) who cried when they didn't win and mummy/daddy couldn't console them because it wasn't #gifted and they weren't buying it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't know if anyone is missing the sweat stories, but I was cleaning out my photo album & came across these.

*my Instagram freezes a lot, apparently.😎*View attachment 50631
Don't worry though because she's back!
Screenshot_20191022_155957_com.instagram.android.jpg

Just explaining why she's not doing stories anymore, so may not be permanent. Doesn't do them anymore so she has more time to get ready before the kids get up at 6. We'll put your kids to bed after 7pm and maybe they'll stay asleep a bit longer. Then you won't have to get up at 5 to jump around and get ready.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.