SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's up with the obsession of LOL Dolls? Every third freaking day is about those waste of money, highly expensive plastic Dolls. I may sound like someone behind the toy trends of today, but seriously I am not getting the madness behind it.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god you guys! The sweat stories are back!!!!!!
Called it 🤭 WIAW will be back in full swing soon, too. She will celebrate her ED forever and her coach should give her a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why don’t they have a nanny anymore?
Don't exactly know. We do know she left after the cold shower incident, likely due to being blamed for the idea or the agency SJs got her through dropped them as a family and she had to leave after that. They masked it as "she had to go back to her country" (or was that the cleaner?) but there was definitely a stronger reason behind it, and whatever that reason is, is why they can't get a new one.

Reactions: 6
Don't exactly know. We do know she left after the cold shower incident, likely due to being blamed for the idea or the agency SJs got her through dropped them as a family and she had to leave after that. They masked it as "she had to go back to her country" (or was that the cleaner?) but there was definitely a stronger reason behind it, and whatever that reason is, is why they can't get a new one.
It was the cleaner who had to go back.

I'm totally in the minority here but I don't think the nanny left because of that. NOTHING happened after the cold showers. If there was ever an investigation, they got cleared. They're getting brand deals left and right, Anna is still the face of scam and dump, they get a ton of sponsoring for their Christmas project... Nanny agencies want to make money too, if nobody takes a stand against them and child services Say things are just fine, why would they disagree? I wish I could believe that they would have trouble finding a new nanny because of that, but in my heart of hearts I really don't because they got away with it by lying about it. The end.
I'm not fully convinced that the person referred to in the shower video wasn't Izzy's sister and going forward Anna said she was available less, so maybe....? They also had a nanny still who taught Emilia Spanish long, long after shower gate. Correlation doesn't mean causation. If the nanny referred to in the video wasn't Izzy's sister, I think the person just left.
I think they have trouble finding a new one because of the cameras/filming, not everyone wants their mug to be shown to millions of people.
I would also think the type of NDA you may have to sign to work in this house might not be your garden variety NDA which could also be another reason why there's the delay.

The cleaner was announced to be leaving prior to showergate so there is definitely no link there and Jonathan said two vlogs or so ago that they may have found a new nanny.

Reactions: 8
God bless us all....the sweaty stories are back! I knew she couldn’t stay away for long..must’ve been killing her. Now the truth about the Botox is out she can tell us all how disciplined she is again...

Do her eyes look funny to you? They look bruised underneath. Guess that Botox has messed her whole face up.

Reactions: 8
They've been told time and time again, but it's just banging your head against a brick wall! The careless , incapable twats don't give a tit!
Nasey Fam now doing this too with Harlow, makes me 😡
Meant to add, strapping her in the car seat with a puffy coat on 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

I'm totally in the minority here but I don't think the nanny left because of that. NOTHING happened after the cold showers. If there was ever an investigation, they got cleared. They're getting brand deals left and right, Anna is still the face of scam and dump, they get a ton of sponsoring for their Christmas project... Nanny agencies want to make money too, if nobody takes a stand against them and child services Say things are just fine, why would they disagree? I wish I could believe that they would have trouble finding a new nanny because of that, but in my heart of hearts I really don't because they got away with it by lying about it. The end.
I'm not fully convinced that the person referred to in the shower video wasn't Izzy's sister and going forward Anna said she was available less, so maybe....? They also had a nanny still who taught Emilia Spanish long, long after shower gate. Correlation doesn't mean causation. If the nanny referred to in the video wasn't Izzy's sister, I think the person just left.
I think they have trouble finding a new one because of the cameras/filming, not everyone wants their mug to be shown to millions of people.
I would also think the type of NDA you may have to sign to work in this house might not be your garden variety NDA which could also be another reason why there's the delay.

The cleaner was announced to be leaving prior to showergate so there is definitely no link there and Jonathan said two vlogs or so ago that they may have found a new nanny.
I cannot imagine doing such work and being filmed. You would always feel not trusted and have to be "ON" like a character for the cameras. You know? Every maneuver you do is being recorded and it surely feels weird.
The family is used to having no privacy for many years so they don't understand any longer how normal/sane people feel about these things.

Reactions: 12
And once again Andrea not strapped in properly.
They will never learn will they ?
Unfortunately I believe these pathetic excuse for parents think because they have posh cars, the car will save them, so no need for car safety.

He is one ugly ugly man, inside and out

Reactions: 13
Not until one of them gets thrown through the windshield I'm afraid.
But but but... they have 4 kids, so of course they know how to use car seats.. and Jonathan is a great driver... and Anna is an amazing mum.....
so nothing will ever-ever-ever happen to them, ever...... And besides, they are not your kids, so why do you care? Just stop watching them if it bothers you that much..... etc. etc. etc.

I can't believe that they are so careless, and that their fans do not see how dangerous this is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

What makes me question the reason the nanny left and how it must have been rather abrupt is the fact that they didn't seem to be looking for a new one until after she left. If they knew she was quitting and she gave say 2 weeks notice then they would've put in a request to the nanny agency straight away when they knew she was leaving. Surely a good agency could've found them a replacement by now. It's been over a month or 2. That's why I think the nanny quit abruptly. Over the cold showers or not she didn't seem to give notice. Plus all any local had to do to see confirmed proof they admitted to abusing their child was watch a 2 min clip of the video easily available on YouTube. So to me the chances a agency or many local agencies are fully aware that what happened wasn't just some online trolls spreading fake gossip is highly probable. Who knows maybe the video was emailed to all the local cleaning/nanny agencies?

And once again Andrea not strapped in properly.
They will never learn will they ?
I came here to point this out!!
Has anyone got a confirmation that Cosatto is definitely no longer sending them free or discounted carseats?
I thought someone said they emailed them once but can't remember.
Screenshot_20191022-091425_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What makes me question the reason the nanny left and how it must have been rather abrupt is the fact that they didn't seem to be looking for a new one until after she left. If they knew she was quitting and she gave say 2 weeks notice then they would've put in a request to the nanny agency straight away when they knew she was leaving. Surely a good agency could've found them a replacement by now. It's been over a month or 2. That's why I think the nanny quit abruptly. Over the cold showers or not she didn't seem to give notice. Plus all any local had to do to see confirmed proof they admitted to abusing their child was watch a 2 min clip of the video easily available on YouTube. So to me the chances a agency or many local agencies are fully aware that what happened wasn't just some online trolls spreading fake gossip is highly probable. Who knows maybe the video was emailed to all the local cleaning/nanny agencies?

Has anyone got a confirmation that Cosatto is definitely no longer sending them free or discounted carseats?
I thought someone said they emailed them once but can't remember. View attachment 51059
I refuse to believe that a nanny agency is doing a better job at safeguarding the SJ kids than actual child services or their school. Child services knew about it, too. Anyone at their school could've read the sun article at least, and done sth about it. The nanny agency would make money off them...
of course anything is possible, we just don't know and can only speculate. 💁‍♀️

I've always said that while the cold showers are horrible and I would never ever do that to anyone... but in the grand scheme of all the horrible things one could do to their child, it's a relatively minor thing; especially with no evidence how cold the water was Etc..
I wish it would be taken more seriously and it should be, but I can sadly also see why it's not and it's all just wishful thinking on our part.

As for the cleaner - why would they get blacklisted on the accusation that they cold shower punish their kids? Sorry but why would a cleaner give a duck? I don't even want to know what fucked up things cleaners see at any given job. They aren't paid to care, they are paid to look away.

Last edited:

I thought someone said they emailed them once but can't remember. View attachment 51059
My God, that poor child wouldn't stand a chance if there was an accident 😣

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I refuse to believe that a nanny agency is doing a better job at safeguarding the SJ kids than actual child services or their school. Child services knew about it, too. Anyone at their school could've read the sun article at least, and done sth about it. The nanny agency would make money off them...
of course anything is possible, we just don't know and can only speculate. 💁‍♀️

I've always said that while the cold showers are horrible and I would never ever do that to anyone... but in the grand scheme of all the horrible things one could do to their child, it's a relatively minor thing; especially with no evidence how cold the water was Etc..
I wish it would be taken more seriously and it should be, but I can sadly also see why it's not and it's all just wishful thinking on our part.

As for the cleaner - why would they get blacklisted on the accusation that they cold shower punish their kids? Sorry but why would a cleaner give a duck? I don't even want to know what fucked up things cleaners see at any given job. They aren't paid to care, they are paid to look away.

I can't speak to why the cleaner really left as they did say before the cold shower admission she was leaving, but from my understanding they dont live in a very large town so I could easily see an owner of any of the local cleaning companies deciding not to work with them. Also there was no "accusation" of them punishing their kids with cold showers. They fully admitted to punishing Alessia with a cold shower straight from their own mouths. If I owned a company and was asked to do business with them I certainly wouldn't based on the words out of their own mouths. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.