SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't speak to why the cleaner really left as they did say before the cold shower admission she was leaving, but from my understanding they dont live in a very large town so I could easily see an owner of any of the local cleaning companies deciding not to work with them. Also there was no "accusation" of them punishing their kids with cold showers. They fully admitted to punishing Alessia with a cold shower straight from their own mouths. If I owned a company and was asked to do business with them I certainly wouldn't based on the words out of their own mouths. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Oh I fully agree but... in the end, no one cared. Sadly. They've done so many collabs since and I bet a new nanny will pop up any second. No one gives a duck that they disobey the law with the car seats, Film on occasion while driving etc. It's all documented and readily available for anyone in power who cares but I've come to realize that no one does.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
The car seat thing pisses me off more than anything. Are they really just waiting for an awful accident to happen? It doesn't even have to be their fault, all it takes is another driver to make a mistake. Blows my mind that they're willing to take these kind of risks.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The car seat thing pisses me off more than anything. Are they really just waiting for an awful accident to happen? It doesn't even have to be their fault, all it takes is another driver to make a mistake. Blows my mind that they're willing to take these kind of risks.
They surely can see the straps aren't on correctly? I don't understand it at all

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Not even the car seat company cares that they use their product incorrectly, so... why would anyone else care? :sick:
For me the worst thing is that Jonathan loves his children. I don't know about the witch, but he really loves them and yet somehow he fails spectacularly at keeping them safe!
He's not a parent who neglects them, as in forgers to feed them, doesn't care about their grooming, their clothes, or anything like that. He's just a not-so-big toddler himself and can't parent properly.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Last two videos haven't even broken 90k views.
Puppy Party - 76k
I had to quit my job - 89k
Also on the car seat thing, Alessias straps were twisted on yesterdays vlog. I was disgusted. Poor andrea. If they crash. Andrea is dead.

• Angry
  • Sad
DD571B5B-2EDC-4169-8FB7-EBDEF6DD4AF0.png

that Botox makes her look soooooo deranged!!
and the lipliner! Does every MUA who works with her dislike her enough not to tell her how awful that looks?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So she is making veggie lasagna, oh really ?
People were here talking about eating veggies in that household,and describing some yummy roast dinner with veggies (🤤), two days ago oooorr ?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Judging by Jon boi's socks, the housekeeper wasn't doing that great a job.

They were probably all invited yesterday but because Anna is so in love with Marjan they gifted the other tickets to them. No reason she'd be invited for her own sake/ her girls sake.

I mean everyone has their own version of lasagna but at least, more lasagna sheets would be welcomed, as it’s a lasagna recipe.

0A30EEEE-3318-4B6E-9EFF-4E5449AD7C83.png

• Haha
  • Sick
So she is making veggie lasagna, oh really ?
People were here talking about eating veggies in that household,and describing some yummy roast dinner with veggies (🤤), two days ago oooorr ?!
Ordinarily I would see the connection but I think that's a coincidence - she makes her meal plan weeks in advance and is unable to stray from it.
A total control freak upsetting her OCD for the haters? Nah, never.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she dish out the food onto side plates because no way, would just over half that serving dish be enough for two adults and the kids, especially as there was no salad, garlic bread etc.

FIRST TIME ICE SKATING WITH THE KIDS VLOG RECRAP

Anna opens the vlog and tells us she's showing us her morning routine. She starts with emptying the dishwasher while Andrea watches. Next step is putting away the cutlery. Then the cups. No tit she's captioned each action in case someone's totally inept and needs CC because they can't figure out that she's putting a mug in a cupboard. Somewhere in the background Andrea is inspecting the wine fridge! LOL. Okay, next caption - putting away baking baking utensils. Yes, J's mistake, not mine. Baking baking! If you're gonna caption that tit, why don't you proofread it? Putting away kids bowls. It's kids', Mr. IQ of 130! Feeding six dogs. I swear more care goes into preparing the dog food - she's stirring each dog bowl and calls each dog by name when the bowl is delivered to the dogs. Next caption: putting away lunch boxes. More kids cutlery. Next step:packing dishwasher. Anna is moving at a snail's pace and I'm about to pass out from boredom, but I'm taking one for the team, I love you guys. Washing the kids placemats boards. Washing the dog bowls. OMG I'm just realising this happening in almost real time. This is so horrible. Next we've got rescuing Andrea (he wandered off of course). Cleaning the sink. Andrea is crying and screaming in the background. Anna is tending to the sink. Oh thank duck it's over. Five minutes of my life I'll never get back. It really wasn't a morning routine you moron, I just watched someone unload a dishwasher. If that's her entire routine, I'm not surprised she loses her tit when she has to do one extra task.

Anyway, they are off to London for ice skating. They were invited by LOL dolls and we never get an explanation why Alessia wasn't allowed to come. I mean, we know she's a second class child that gets benched whenever possible, but why doesn't Jonathan tell his loyal minions? On the upside, the As will have a better time in someone else's care. Olivia, who I will refer to as Botox Kid from now on is in the video A TON. And the other little girl. Jonathan pays way more attention to Botox Kid than he does to his own children. He's always filming her. She's absolutely beautiful, the friendliest friends might enjoy. At the event, there's a ball pit, they design donuts and finally they go skating. The mean toddler would've loved all of that. JESUS STOP FILMING BOTOX KID WOULD YOU. That girl doesn't even know she's shown to the world, I don't think children can really grasp that and if they aren't Youtube Babies they probably have no idea. Emilia is out of view but he shoves the camera in Botox Kid's face anyway. None of them can skate and the witch is fussier than the kids about it.

Afterwards, they are all at Five Guys... and the one thing I take away from this: the two botox siblings both eat the healthy burger, where you get it wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. The SJs get given fries of course. When they leave, Anna says she's pregnant with a milkshake. Alright then. On the train ride home, Botox Kid is the star of the show once again. She can sing. Yeah. That's gonna be a treat for the friendliest friends.

Back at the house, Jonathan is lying on the floor and all the kids are literally on top of him and each other. Everyone's tumbling around. Anna is filming Andrea opening a drawer. She's saying "he's gonna slam his fingers in a minute..." So instead of putting the camera down she just laughs.

OMG. Okay. I have to quote Anna - she claims she's never told that story before: the other day when I was alone with Andrea I handed him three barbies that were left over by the other kids. He looked at them like... and then she makes a face. "He was just not interested and then he ran off and went into the cars". Sorry witch, we've heard that already. Like a month ago. What is new information is that Andrea takes tupperware containers in the kitchen and pretends they are cars. "He is a very different child from to I used to...let's just say that..." And she doesn't look happy. Obviously.

Anna calls dibs on putting the boys to bed (apparently the easier option). Emilia wants to play...and Alessia wants a story read. I love her.

End of the vlog rant: Jonathan says he can't ice skate and wishes he could. Dude, give Chris Ingham a call, I bet he'll teach you. He might be well excited to have a skating buddy his own age. Anyway, Jonathan then tells us that he went to school with Brian McFadden from Westlife who was really good at ice skating.. he claims Brian invited him to go ice skating....but Jonathan sucked and Brian was seriously good... and because Jonathan wasn't any good "that's how I knew I wasn't going to be friends with Brian McFadden." WTF.

One more reference to the mysterious trip - it starts tomorrow and he has figured a way to upload a few things.

6657AAA2-0F3E-4C16-AD46-D0A5BC6A7725.jpeg

see those little dots where the lines start?
That's gotta be the Botox injection sites?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Dude, give Chris Ingham a call, I bet he'll teach you. He might be well excited to have a skating buddy his own age.
😂😂😂 I can’t
He is certainly too busy dealing with his mother’s shitshow.

You got more and more inspired and I’m loving it !

• Haha
😂😂😂 I can’t
He is certainly too busy dealing with his mother’s shitshow.

You got more and more inspired and I’m loving it !
Please he can always take some time for the bladessssss! He'd be a better teacher and inspiration than Brian McFadden.
Skating pervs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.