SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he being so secretive about going to Dubai? They told us quite some time ago.
I should imagine its to keep viewers watching so they can see what this thing is all about. He knows his viewership is dropping. he needs to keep people watching somehow..

Reactions: 10
So did Alessia get a doll too? I hope she did.
No she's mean she doesn't get to come nor will she get a doll. Second class child that she is.

I may be the only person who doesn't know anything about them going to Dubai but I don't think they're just going on a normal trip to there, it didn't sound like that at all to me. Of course it may just be his Spiel but... there's absolutely no reason not to vlog the holiday like every other holiday ever; they must be doing something where there is no internet, or not much? A cruise maybe?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No she's mean she doesn't get to come nor will she get a doll. Second class child that she is.
If I was her mother, she would be the one that I would take with me above them and them of course.
Her age would be appropriate to all this fun ( I saw some stories of LOL surprise out of curiosity), not the ice skating for her though but they DID have fun. 😔
She would enjoy it at her age, it would be magical for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
To me this screams 'we can't afford all the help anymore so we have to do it all ourselves '.
There's plenty of Nanny's and housekeepers looking for work, so it's not that hard to replace them quickly. I mean it's not as if Anal gives a damn who minds her kids because she's so detached from them anyway, so it doesn't make sense that they've not found a replacement for the Nanny or housekeeper yet. 🤔🤔

I think they've been black listed by all the local nannies and cleaning ladies because of the cold shower abuse.
It literally makes no sense any other way. Their requirements for a nanny are not that extreme and I'm sure a cleaning company could easily find someone to meet their needs. To me there's no other logical explanation why they've gone this long without help.
I hope when they do finally get a nanny and she's the one doing all the things Anna was supposedly doing the kids question their mother as to why she can't do anything for them. They'll see her sitting on her ass doing nothing, so to them it won't make sense why mommy can't do the school run or activities running.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It says « photo credit @wellingtonclinic »so yes I think you’re right Marjane was probably there, otherwise why would she @ her, apart from reminding us that one part of her face is deformed in that picture, because of her
The other kids do look like her. Would explain the "friends."

I don’t remember them telling in vlogs, twitter, IG but in an interview in a magazine someone posted here.
I'm pretty sure I've heard Anna say they're off to Dubai 'later in the year'. I am blocked on their Twitter and IG so can't have heard it there.
Even if it was in an interview, you either keep it a secret or you say. this is just odd.

Reactions: 4
I think they've been black listed by all the local nannies and cleaning ladies because of the cold shower abuse.
It literally makes no sense any other way. Their requirements for a nanny are not that extreme and I'm sure a cleaning company could easily find someone to meet their needs. To me there's no other logical explanation why they've gone this long without help.
I hope when they do finally get a nanny and she the one doing all the things Anna was supposedly doing the kids question their mother as to why she can't do anything for them. Theyllsee her sitting on her ass doing nothing so to them it won't make sense why mommy can't do the school run or activities running.
I'm no expert and I would hope that this sort of thing gets you blacklisted with the nanny agencies however nobody stopped cooperating with them, child services did nothing, so I would feel very naive truly believing that a nanny agency would believe the mean trolls over this lovely family? Especially if they have been cleared had there ever been an investigation.
We also have no proof that the person who said the showers were cool wasn't izzys sister?
I believe lots of nannies aren't comfortable with the cameras and that's the main reason

• Heart
If I was her mother, she would be the one that I would take with me above them and them of course.
Her age would be appropriate to all this fun ( I saw some stories of LOL surprise out of curiosity), not the ice skating for her though but they DID have fun. 😔
She would enjoy it at her age, it would be magical for her.
So sad she missed out on this.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why do they feel the need to dress Eduardo in dresses and play with dolls i know theres nowt wrong with it but I've never seen him with a football, superheroes anything thats not girly or pink

I'm pretty sure I've heard Anna say they're off to Dubai 'later in the year'. I am blocked on their Twitter and IG so can't have heard it there.
Even if it was in an interview, you either keep it a secret or you say. this is just odd.
Oh ok I didn’t know about Anna.
In the interview they said it randomly, they didn’t emphasize on it though.
Yes, indeed it’s odd.

Last edited:
If my child had a friend whose parents were so visible on Youtube I'd be straight onto Google to check them out and see whether or not I could trust them with my child.
Obviously Marjane doesn't know jack tit about the 'real' SJs and their propensity for cruel and unusual punishment, their dysfunctional marriage fraught with undercurrents of violence from Anna, the threats he wrote to his own children in the card scandal, his voyeurism generally and her worrying instability.
Mind you, she owns a Botox clinic. Probably not bothered.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This off the grid thing doesn't fit with a classic holiday in Dubai IMO because they have always vlogged everything and not mostly not missed uploads while they were away. I think a cruise is more likely or something out there...

This off the grid thing doesn't fit with a classic holiday in Dubai because they have always vlogged everything and not mostly not missed uploads while they were away. I think a cruise is more likely or something out there...
A cruise ? 🤔
You can go on a cruise from Dubai to Oman to see the « fjords », but I doubt it’s that.

Maybe spending nights in the middle of the desert but you still have WiFi.

Reactions: 1
For years I've been gobsmacked at the lack of veg that gets consumed in that household. I even thought about them yesterday whilst making myself a roast. I had had a carvery on Saturday after attending a fund raising event and was in the area of a chain of restaurants that does a carvery every day, it was horrible, apart from the meat and gravy, everything else overcooked apart from the roast potatoes that were like bullets. I brought the meat home, stored it in the fridge and yesterday made roast pots, yorkshires, carrots, sprouts, cauli , broccoli, peas, warmed the meat up with the potatoes and gravy from the steamed veg water. Blinking lovely. My yorkshires were a dream. Even if she doesnt like veg, she could easily steam some for the children.
There's a US family, the Binghams, that don't feed their kids any vegetables except corn. The mom says "I don't like vegetables. I never ate them growing up, and I turned out fine". Meanwhile, they have 11 cavities between 4 kids, 6 of them in the 4 year old. Cotton candy burritos are fine, but veggies? Nahh.
And they are #parentinggoals. [emoji2356]

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
A cruise ? 🤔
You can go on a cruise from Dubai to Oman to see the « fjords », but I doubt it’s that.

Maybe spending nights in the middle of the desert but you still have WiFi.
Well they also wanted to do Disney and that didn't happen, so maybe Dubai isn't on the agenda anymore either?
The cruise wouldn't even to be anywhere near the UAE, a cruise is literally the only thing I can think of where the WiFi might not always be great enough to upload a vlog. They're obviously not going camping, so... ?
oh well, we'll find out soon enough.
my money is definitely on them not going on one of their classic resort holidays in any case.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.