SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one with a brain pre cooks and reheats roasties!!!!!!! I notice the dogs faces/ year haven't been cleaner are very very brown. They are so bloody lazy. Those poor dogs should be rehomed. They've probably never had daily walks let alone taken to the park or just town. Dogs love sniffing out new smells, new sounds and sights. Scumanna dogs have welfare needs other than just food and water! Give them to the rspca who will find them proper caring dog owners 😡
Years ago the RSPCA had them at an event as celebrity supporters. :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So chick - en , Roast Pot - atoes and stuffing balls for Sun - day dinn - er (anna uses two syllables for every word - even if it has more than two!). Where are the vegetables ? If those four children came to my house, they would have got meat, roast potatoes and mashed potatoes, five different veg, Yorkshire puddings, roast parsnips, gravy ....... and stuffing if we were having chicken. I've always cooked two large chickens for me, my hubby and two kids ....and the two dogs ..........

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So chick - en , Roast Pot - atoes and stuffing balls for Sun - day dinn - er (anna uses two syllables for every word - even if it has more than two!). Where are the vegetables ? If those four children came to my house, they would have got meat, roast potatoes and mashed potatoes, five different veg, Yorkshire puddings, roast parsnips, gravy ....... and stuffing if we were having chicken. I've always cooked two large chickens for me, my hubby and two kids ....and the two dogs ..........
Exactly. I've never seen a roast without veg. But then again, most of her cooking is without, even if she cooks from recipes which she normally does. It's so strange.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I thought it was a bit odd to have a roast dinner with no veg when I saw her cooking one a while ago. I just don't get it. Cauliflower, carrots, green beans etc. The veg is one of the nicest parts of the meal.

Reactions: 12
I'm free next sunday! 😊🍴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So am I understanding this correctly? The kids got pulled out of school, along with their much more camera friendly friends to attend a LOL Doll event for free!!? Of course Anna and Jonathan got paid to attend or it's part of their contract but the kids certainly are not paid actors nor are their friends to my knowledge, so LOL is cool with using child labor???
How are there no laws to compensate these kids? This is essentially child labor but it's vailed in having "fun" so it's not really work. I'm positive if the kids didn't want to go they'd be forced.
At least we know LOL supports child exploitation and child labor.🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So am I understanding this correctly? The kids got pulled out of school, along with their much more camera friendly friends to attend a LOL Doll event for free!!? Of course Anna and Jonathan got paid to attend or it's part of their contract but the kids certainly are not paid actors nor are their friends to my knowledge, so LOL is cool with using child labor???
How are there no laws to compensate these kids? This is essentially child labor but it's vailed in having "fun" so it's not really work. I'm positive if the kids didn't want to go they'd be forced.
How did they convince the parents of these other kids to let them 1. take a day off school 2. travel by train to London 3. spend the day being "supervised" by the creepiest man in Surrey and 4. work as exploitative dolls for Jonno to make some cash to pay for #sjxmas
Kind of sucks for these parents that they've been blinded by the SJs, I'm sad for them and their kids for constantly being subjected to the stench of A and the vibes of J.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m guessing they’re on half term. Private schools always have longer holidays.I think it was Chris Evans who once said
‘The more you pay, the less they go’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont do roast dinner as nice as some here but even of the kids are fussy eaters there got to be one vegetable they eat. Because my nan was on palliative care yesterday we put 2 cuts of meat, pork and bacon, on a bed of leeks and celery in the slow cooker packed carrots and broccoli aand covered with apple juice. Sandwich meat for my family while the arrangements are done today and the sweetness from the apple juice is gorgeous. Will add any leftover vegetable to the clearance vegetables we picked up for soup. Easy and minimal effort.

Reactions: 7
We always have veggies on most dinners but I hate to defend Anna but her portions are very similar to what we serve up at home and we have the same amount of people in our home.
I worry how much everyone on here is so critical of her food it could be so triggering for anyone that has an eating disorder the reads here.
I know that there food isn't perfect but its not terrible in the slightest. We only have a small chicken for 6 of us and that's plenty as a roast is filled with potatoes and all the goody extras.
The kids are clearly not waiting away nor is Anna and J

Reactions: 6
the kids are on half term for 2 weeks according to the schools website. The perks of paying through the nose for a snobby education I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband wants to marry you.

• Haha
How did they convince the parents of these other kids to let them 1. take a day off school 2. travel by train to London 3. spend the day being "supervised" by the creepiest man in Surrey and 4. work as exploitative dolls for Jonno to make some cash to pay for #sjxmas
Kind of sucks for these parents that they've been blinded by the SJs, I'm sad for them and their kids for constantly being subjected to the stench of A and the vibes of J.
Some schools have broken up for half term already. So could be half term in their area

Reactions: 2
We always have veggies on most dinners but I hate to defend Anna but her portions are very similar to what we serve up at home and we have the same amount of people in our home.
I worry how much everyone on here is so critical of her food it could be so triggering for anyone that has an eating disorder the reads here.
I know that there food isn't perfect but its not terrible in the slightest. We only have a small chicken for 6 of us and that's plenty as a roast is filled with potatoes and all the goody extras.
The kids are clearly not waiting away nor is Anna and J
No offense but if someone gets triggered by reading this, they shouldn't be anywhere near the SJs in the first place with all the ED-centric content they put out all the time. 💁‍♀️ The SJs talk about weight/diet/etc at least once a week and much of their content is centered around them nursing their various food issues.
now I can only speak for myself but I believe people have an issue with that because Anna made some bs claims about her ED being basically cured by a phone call after some 15 years of suffering and yet she films her tiny portions, or how they feed so much crap to the kids, none of which is normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, they have two weeks at Half term because I don't think they have 'inset' days (there's 5 inset/teacher training days in state education). My son breaks up on the 26th October and doesn't go back until Wednesday 6th as the 4th and 5th are inset days.

Has everyone seen the insta stories? I shouldn't laugh but, Anna is filming whilst holding onto Eduardo (who is holding onto a training penguin) and it looks like Jonathan is in front of her (he's probably filming too) with Emilia..... you can see Anna's face shocked as a child yells and the story cuts off.

What could possibly go wrong when children are skating on ice with blades under their feet ? The idiocy of these so called parents is utterly astounding ! "PUT THE F*****G CAMERAS DOWN YOU UTTER PAIR OF IMBECILES!"........ARGH! :mad:

Also, when is Eduardo going to have a 'boy's day out' ...... :unsure:

For years I've been gobsmacked at the lack of veg that gets consumed in that household. I even thought about them yesterday whilst making myself a roast. I had had a carvery on Saturday after attending a fund raising event and was in the area of a chain of restaurants that does a carvery every day, it was horrible, apart from the meat and gravy, everything else overcooked apart from the roast potatoes that were like bullets. I brought the meat home, stored it in the fridge and yesterday made roast pots, yorkshires, carrots, sprouts, cauli , broccoli, peas, warmed the meat up with the potatoes and gravy from the steamed veg water. Blinking lovely. My yorkshires were a dream. Even if she doesnt like veg, she could easily steam some for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I take it the classmates parents/ guardians are also there? If not they're being badly supervised. Not spotted on the ice. Unless that's what the scream was. Worrying how these parents aren't better educated. This is not them being generous and sharing the perks of the job, they're lining their pockets from your kids being put to work. Emilia's friends are all over fan accounts and everything.

I know they shouldn't be invited to these events but does make me sad Alessia missing out again. She'd have loved it. There were other kids there her age. She probably won't even get a gift.

Jono looks terrifying. Surprised they didn't ask him to leave. Hope someone trips him up on the ice and says "oh no did you get a cold shower."

Reactions: 10
I take it the classmates parents/ guardians are also there? If not they're being badly supervised. Not spotted on the ice. Unless that's what the scream was. Worrying how these parents aren't better educated. This is not them being generous and sharing the perks of the job, they're lining their pockets from your kids being put to work. Emilia's friends are all over fan accounts and everything.

I know they shouldn't be invited to these events but does make me sad Alessia missing out again. She'd have loved it. There were other kids there her age. She probably won't even get a gift.

Jono looks terrifying. Surprised they didn't ask him to leave. Hope someone trips him up on the ice and says "oh no did you get a cold shower."
Well at least we know they have a nanny again ...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.