SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least we know they have a nanny again ...
Sina and Alexa.

Funny how J keeps saying about having no nanny and yet the A's are often left behind. It's probably Izzy's sister that made them all sick. Or our good friend Lisa.

Hello I'm here to interview for the nanny job.
J: Can you wear something nicer?
Yes
J: Can you do something with your hair?
Yes
J: Do you agree with using cold showers as punishment?
Yes
J: Congratulations, you've got the job. Here's the mean one and the tyrant and the E's need collecting from school in ten minutes. No need to worry about car seats.
A: And if you could go to McDonald's drive through on the way home and also go to Morrison's to get 12 Krispy Kremes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'll preface this with saying if you wanna know why the witch of Botoxia is the the worst, you might wanna watch some of that yourself because she's so tragically stupid and selfish... I mean, this almost like best of witch. Anyway.
I HAD TO QUIT MY JOB VLOG RECRAP.

First of all, before I even click on it... what job might you be referring to? Anna's job of being a stay-at-home-witch? His job of pimping out his kids? I don't think so. But let's see what lies tonight's offerings will include.

We start with them in the car, taking Anna to the station and Jonathan remarks how beautiful Anna is with her hair up....he thinks she looks like a stunning model with a ratty bun. Okay then. I'd say she looks even more like a witch but you do you. Anna's carrying a LV tote and a weekender and is wondering IF SHE HAS ENOUGH ARMS TO CARRY IT ALL. Yes, witch, you don't need a slave to carry two medium sized bags.

Jonathan takes Andrea to soft play, which may well have been his first outing ever. He loves it and even Jonathan says they don't go often. Guess it must be hard when you have a witch to tend to at home. They pick up Alessia from school and she's a bit whiny cause she's hungry. So Jonathan offers her... leftover pasta. And leftover risotto. WHAT. Two different kinds of leftover? How old are they? I would never keep rice.... But you know, cute Lessi is so bright that she refuses both and gets a sandwich or a wrap instead. So the gnarly old leftovers are fed to Andrea instead, cause why not. How about another round of food poisoning for the whole fam? Jonathan lies to Alessia and says her wrap contains tuna and sweetcorn which she loves, but it's actually salmon and cheese which she doesn't. She doesn't want it! She ends up getting just sweetcorn, Andrea's food is haphazardly thrown on the table again, yup, sweetcorn straight off the table. Jonathan also claims Alessia beat him with her jacket and was mean because she didn't want his rank pasta. I wonder why that is.

The next scene is the family outing at Nando's... so...the things that happen here... Emilia licks her LOL doll and then asks that people comment down below if they think Andrea will have blonde or ORANGE hair. I'm a bit sad Anna doesn't offer rose gold as an option again. Man, those kids are weird. After dinner, they all get chocolates from the shops.

Good lord. The next scene is Anna in her car, wearing ginormous sunglasses and acting like diva. "well hello there, it's been a while..." not nearly long enough, witch. Oh. she actually goes nowhere. Or we never find out, cause the next scene is Anna in her kitchen saying she stopped working. OMG. WITCH. YOU CAN'T QUIT A JOB YOU NEVER HAD! She also says she doesn't know how people do both, be a stay-at-home-mom and working at the same time. Umm.... read those words Anna and think real hard. They are sort of mutually exclusive. Yeah, I know some people work from home... but you know...that's just not the point. It's such a dumb thing to say. She goes on to stay, "the stay-at-home-mom-thing is basically a full-time job, so i stopped working for the month because we don't have childcare." She says she hasn't worked in month because being a mother is so hard - then she goes on to show us her nails she just had done. Yeah. Being a MOM is hard. Then she whines that she couldn't go to London with him for work meetings. !I AM PART OF OUR BUSINESS!..." Then points out how frustrated she is that she couldn't come because she had to look after her children. Oh my god. That poor witch. Jonathan even told her she doesn't need to cook because apparently has a million other things to do... meaning getting a wax? Her hair done? Selfies? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO DO?! But she insists on cooking anyway because she's a perfectionist AND IT WAS ON HER MENU/MEAL PLAN. "Every time I cook something, Jonathan and I agree that it tastes better than takeout." This vlog is such a treat. The poor witch also has a headache because she only drank water with her workout and not since. As she's prodding her chicken in the pan she hates on her outfit "I don't really have a lot of clothes..." UM, what?! WHAT?! "Everything is either too small or too big" *drumroll* Let's hear it for the fans of her ED! Here we go! Last winter's clothes are too tight! Her pregnancy clothes are too big! Her post-pregnancy clothes are too big! Her body isn't adjusted to...whatever her ridiculous standard is. "This time last year I was smaller because I was breastfeeding... I get really small really quick when I breastfeed...and as soon as I stop, I get a bit bigger." She's cooking the whole time...and spoons a ton of mustard into the food... "Jonathan doesn't like mustard..." LOL.

In the next scene Anna says it's a nightmare having four kids in the car..."you guys be on best behaviour while I cook." For duck's sake. You just cooked that before you got the kids. Reheating food is not cooking.

The end of the vlog rant is done by Eduardo and Jonathan.They're mostly just making faces at the camera and it's disturbing as always. Jonathan teases about what they are doing this week...it's all mysterious and he might turn into a hour long special. Ugh. Recrapping a whole hour of this sounds fun... not. Their secret project thing is them going somewhere off the grid for... duck knows what. Guess we'll see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I really do love your posts! That woman really is on another planet.People like her shouldn’t have children. She is incapable of putting anyone else‘s needs before her own.

I wish I knew why her workout stories have stopped. We KNOW she’s still obsessively doing them, and she loves to tell us. Must be something to do with the departure of the live-in nanny...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still no mat on the table 🤦🏻‍♀️
Plus, it’s corn it’s not like a sandwich.

16F9C8FE-E191-4ABA-B073-36CCC90B8EE4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They have mentioned Izzy's sister babysitting them. I think they occasionally use her when they go on date nights or these kind of events that the A-team is not invited to. But I don't think they have a day-to-day nanny yet.

Reactions: 6
i dont know why he won't tell us what they're doing. probably trying to keep people interested with the numbers falling.
Dubaï of course !
He said he doesn’t know how and when he would put it etc.
It’s clear for me that it’s Dubai vlogs.
But you are right about the « keeping people interested ».

They have mentioned Izzy's sister babysitting them. I think they occasionally use her when they go on date nights or these kind of events that the A-team is not invited to. But I don't think they have a day-to-day nanny yet.
Absolutely, they have an occasional babysitter but they need a daily one, as Anna doesn’t know how to cope with HER children.

Also, lol at this comment.

E3EAEF49-C94A-4039-A416-F63E504181DA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the hell... this is the description:

"I know when you watch these videos it doesn't seem like there is really any work involved but if any of you go on to build your own company or grow a social channel you will quickly learn how much work is actually involved because if you want this to be your full time job you really need to put in a full time effort and then even more.. Anna and myself have always had a good balance when it comes to home life and work life but recently that has become unbalanced as life is forever changing and it's how we adapt is the real challenge! so for the last little while Anna has taken on a bigger role as a full time mom and i'm really proud of how she has adapted, home cooked meals everyday, bringing the kids to their activities, keeping the house clean, keeping us in clothes and so on! i still try to do my part but Anna is a better cook and i am a better business person so the teamwork is how we manage! Ok i didn't mean the write the longest description for a video ever so hi if your still reading this! "

Wow, defensive much?
The title 'I had to quit my job :( '

So Anna is cleaning and cooking every day now? And does this mean that they will not get any more staff? Or just a nanny as they both say how they can't cope with all the kids home? Will Oma and Erika join them in Dubai? Because there is no way they can take the kids on holiday al by themselves, especially not on such a long flight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'll preface this with saying if you wanna know why the witch of Botoxia is the the worst, you might wanna watch some of that yourself because she's so tragically stupid and selfish... I mean, this almost like best of witch. Anyway.

First of all, before I even click on it... what job might you be referring to? Anna's job of being a stay-at-home-witch? His job of pimping out his kids? I don't think so. But let's see what lies tonight's offerings will include.

We start with them in the car, taking Anna to the station and Jonathan remarks how beautiful Anna is with her hair up....he thinks she looks like a stunning model with a ratty bun. Okay then. I'd say she looks even more like a witch but you do you. Anna's carrying a LV tote and a weekender and is wondering IF SHE HAS ENOUGH ARMS TO CARRY IT ALL. Yes, witch, you don't need a slave to carry two medium sized bags.

Jonathan takes Andrea to soft play, which may well have been his first outing ever. He loves it and even Jonathan says they don't go often. Guess it must be hard when you have a witch to tend to at home. They pick up Alessia from school and she's a bit whiny cause she's hungry. So Jonathan offers her... leftover pasta. And leftover risotto. WHAT. Two different kinds of leftover? How old are they? I would never keep rice.... But you know, cute Lessi is so bright that she refuses both and gets a sandwich or a wrap instead. So the gnarly old leftovers are fed to Andrea instead, cause why not. How about another round of food poisoning for the whole fam? Jonathan lies to Alessia and says her wrap contains tuna and sweetcorn which she loves, but it's actually salmon and cheese which she doesn't. She doesn't want it! She ends up getting just sweetcorn, Andrea's food is haphazardly thrown on the table again, yup, sweetcorn straight off the table. Jonathan also claims Alessia beat him with her jacket and was mean because she didn't want his rank pasta. I wonder why that is.

The next scene is the family outing at Nando's... so...the things that happen here... Emilia licks her LOL doll and then asks that people comment down below if they think Andrea will have blonde or ORANGE hair. I'm a bit sad Anna doesn't offer rose gold as an option again. Man, those kids are weird. After dinner, they all get chocolates from the shops.

Good lord. The next scene is Anna in her car, wearing ginormous sunglasses and acting like diva. "well hello there, it's been a while..." not nearly long enough, witch. Oh. she actually goes nowhere. Or we never find out, cause the next scene is Anna in her kitchen saying she stopped working. OMG. WITCH. YOU CAN'T QUIT A JOB YOU NEVER HAD! She also says she doesn't know how people do both, be a stay-at-home-mom and working at the same time. Umm.... read those words Anna and think real hard. They are sort of mutually exclusive. Yeah, I know some people work from home... but you know...that's just not the point. It's such a dumb thing to say. She goes on to stay, "the stay-at-home-mom-thing is basically a full-time job, so i stopped working for the month because we don't have childcare." She says she hasn't worked in month because being a mother is so hard - then she goes on to show us her nails she just had done. Yeah. Being a MOM is hard. Then she whines that she couldn't go to London with him for work meetings. !I AM PART OF OUR BUSINESS!..." Then points out how frustrated she is that she couldn't come because she had to look after her children. Oh my god. That poor witch. Jonathan even told her she doesn't need to cook because apparently has a million other things to do... meaning getting a wax? Her hair done? Selfies? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO DO?! But she insists on cooking anyway because she's a perfectionist AND IT WAS ON HER MENU/MEAL PLAN. "Every time I cook something, Jonathan and I agree that it tastes better than takeout." This vlog is such a treat. The poor witch also has a headache because she only drank water with her workout and not since. As she's prodding her chicken in the pan she hates on her outfit "I don't really have a lot of clothes..." UM, what?! WHAT?! "Everything is either too small or too big" *drumroll* Let's hear it for the fans of her ED! Here we go! Last winter's clothes are too tight! Her pregnancy clothes are too big! Her post-pregnancy clothes are too big! Her body isn't adjusted to...whatever her ridiculous standard is. "This time last year I was smaller because I was breastfeeding... I get really small really quick when I breastfeed...and as soon as I stop, I get a bit bigger." She's cooking the whole time...and spoons a ton of mustard into the food... "Jonathan doesn't like mustard..." LOL.

In the next scene Anna says it's a nightmare having four kids in the car..."you guys be on best behaviour while I cook." For duck's sake. You just cooked that before you got the kids. Reheating food is not cooking.

The end of the vlog rant is done by Eduardo and Jonathan.They're mostly just making faces at the camera and it's disturbing as always. Jonathan teases about what they are doing this week...it's all mysterious and he might turn into a hour long special. Ugh. Recrapping a whole hour of this sounds fun... not. Their secret project thing is them going somewhere off the grid for... duck knows what. Guess we'll see.
Thanks for saving my eyes and ears watching the vlog. 😂

Dubaï of course !
He said he doesn’t know how and when he would put it etc.
It’s clear for me that it’s Dubai vlogs.
But you are right about the « keeping people interested ».

Absolutely, they have an occasional babysitter but they need a daily one, as Anna doesn’t know how to cope with HER children.

Also, lol at this comment.

View attachment 50845
He mentioned yesterday, the first time trying something...... The first holiday without a NANNY!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because there is no way they can take the kids on holiday al by themselves, especially not on such a long flight.
That’s exactly the reason why they put a IG story of hiring a babysitter, mainly for the Dubai trip coming.

OmG just remember, I noticed that everybody in Dubai has a nanny with them in the malls, supermarkets etc going absolutely everywhere with the family and I bet Anna will be fuming when seeing that in Dubai 😂😂.

Oh I would die to be there and see her face when it happens.

What a pity, first time we don’t go on October and went on April, I would love to randomly see them in the Dubai Mall ( of course there because more luxurious than the Mall of Emirates).

Last edited:
  • Heart
What the hell... this is the description:

"I know when you watch these videos it doesn't seem like there is really any work involved but if any of you go on to build your own company or grow a social channel you will quickly learn how much work is actually involved because if you want this to be your full time job you really need to put in a full time effort and then even more.. Anna and myself have always had a good balance when it comes to home life and work life but recently that has become unbalanced as life is forever changing and it's how we adapt is the real challenge! so for the last little while Anna has taken on a bigger role as a full time mom and i'm really proud of how she has adapted, home cooked meals everyday, bringing the kids to their activities, keeping the house clean, keeping us in clothes and so on! i still try to do my part but Anna is a better cook and i am a better business person so the teamwork is how we manage! Ok i didn't mean the write the longest description for a video ever so hi if your still reading this! "

Wow, defensive much?
The title 'I had to quit my job :( '

So Anna is cleaning and cooking every day now? And does this mean that they will not get any more staff? Or just a nanny as they both say how they can't cope with all the kids home? Will Oma and Erika join them in Dubai? Because there is no way they can take the kids on holiday al by themselves, especially not on such a long flight.
To me this screams 'we can't afford all the help anymore so we have to do it all ourselves '.
There's plenty of Nanny's and housekeepers looking for work, so it's not that hard to replace them quickly. I mean it's not as if Anal gives a damn who minds her kids because she's so detached from them anyway, so it doesn't make sense that they've not found a replacement for the Nanny or housekeeper yet. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 15

Great recrap 👍

Reactions: 4
@lemonandlime I've just noticed that you kept the « C » of Saccone Joly removed in the title 😂😂,
«C »for Cold showers I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But she insists on cooking anyway because she's a perfectionist AND IT WAS ON HER MENU/MEAL PLAN.
the perfectionist in me... see also anorexic/bulimic

a staggering 10 mid roll ads in that vlog. duck right the way off. 😐

He is definitely having some very scared moments in his brain lately, normally he repeats himself twice, the odd occasion 3 times but in the last vlog he said 4 times one after another 'its not a slide' to Andrea. Would drive me insane having to listen to someone constantly repeating themselves when they haven't got a condition that makes them.

Reactions: 14
I tried watching, I got to her rant whilst cooking and had to give up. The poor me entitlement was just too much. I'm having to look after my kids and cook dinners even though my husband says I don't have to, but because I'm a perfectionist and the schedule says so I HAVE TO.
Anna in her kitchen saying she stopped working. OMG. WITCH. YOU CAN'T QUIT A JOB YOU NEVER HAD! She also says she doesn't know how people do both, be a stay-at-home-mom and working at the same time. Umm.... read those words Anna and think real hard. They are sort of mutually exclusive. Yeah, I know some people work from home... but you know...that's just not the point. It's such a dumb thing to say. She goes on to stay, "the stay-at-home-mom-thing is basically a full-time job, so i stopped working for the month because we don't have childcare." She says she hasn't worked in month because being a mother is so hard - then she goes on to show us her nails she just had done. Yeah. Being a MOM is hard. Then she whines that she couldn't go to London with him for work meetings. !I AM PART OF OUR BUSINESS!..." Then points out how frustrated she is that she couldn't come because she had to look after her children. Oh my god. That poor witch. Jonathan even told her she doesn't need to cook because apparently has a million other things to do... meaning getting a wax? Her hair done? Selfies? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO DO?!
She said she quit her job ages ago. Made a big deal about it in the documentary because the kids were only little for so long and she'd rather spend time with them 🙄. And yet lately she's done a spon for The Wellington Clinic, the doggy breakfast, the photoshoot, LOL doll winter disco. So what the hell is she on? I'll work if I don't actually have to work.

Jonathan lies to Alessia and says her wrap contains tuna and sweetcorn which she loves, but it's actually salmon and cheese which she doesn't. She doesn't want it!
Why the hell not just make her tuna and sweetcorn?
Recrapping a whole hour of this sounds fun... not. Their secret project thing is them going somewhere off the grid for... duck knows what.
Off the grid all together hopefully. Letting their kids have a normal childhood. And getting jobs in Tesco.

To me this screams 'we can't afford all the help anymore so we have to do it all ourselves '.
There's plenty of Nanny's and housekeepers looking for work, so it's not that hard to replace them quickly.
Or they've been blacklisted by all the agencies. After blaming the cold shower scandal on the last nanny. And major breeches of their privacy with the cameras all over the home.

Screenshot_20191021-203427_Instagram.jpg

What did today have to do with The Wellington Clinic?? Or is Marjan Olivia and the other little girls Mum?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What did today have to do with The Wellington Clinic?? Or is Marjan Olivia and the other little girls Mum?
It says « photo credit @wellingtonclinic »so yes I think you’re right Marjane was probably there, otherwise why would she @ her, apart from reminding us that one part of her face is deformed in that picture, because of her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried watching, I got to her rant whilst cooking and had to give up. The poor me entitlement was just too much. I'm having to look after my kids and cook dinners even though my husband says I don't have to, but because I'm a perfectionist and the schedule says so I HAVE TO.

She said she quit her job ages ago. Made a big deal about it in the documentary because the kids were only little for so long and she'd rather spend time with them 🙄. And yet lately she's done a spon for The Wellington Clinic, the doggy breakfast, the photoshoot, LOL doll winter disco. So what the hell is she on? I'll work if I don't actually have to work.

Why the hell not just make her tuna and sweetcorn?

Off the grid all together hopefully. Letting their kids have a normal childhood. And getting jobs in Tesco.

Or they've been blacklisted by all the agencies. After blaming the cold shower scandal on the last nanny. And major breeches of their privacy with the cameras all over the home.

View attachment 50859
So did Alessia get a doll too? I hope she did.

Reactions: 2
Left a comment on the vlog about it. in a friendly way ofc. also this....
View attachment 50843
i dont know why he won't tell us what they're doing. probably trying to keep people interested with the numbers falling.
That face !!! Why doesn't he realize how foolish he looks. On another note, they sell suction plates for toddlers, please buy some Anna.

Reactions: 5
That face !!! Why doesn't he realize how foolish he looks. On another note, they sell suction plates for toddlers, please buy some Anna.
I feel like I mentioned those suction plates on a comment on a video of theirs before and someone said andrea will just throw it on the floor anyway. not with suction plates! He looks downright terrifying!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.