SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's almost like she's had Botox to show off her sweat on her forehead

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wait, there is no actual kiss in the whole video. The awkwardness level is above 1000. Are they being married forcibly? LOL! And Jonathan is acting like a virgin monkey who is finally getting laid.

What do expect a dog to be? Rocket scientist? And what are YOU Anna Sacconephoney?
Not been reading here have they? 🤣 I DO spend time with my dogs.

King and Queen of the overshare, vlogging like they just don't care.

It's all about their VANity, got a new nanny to save their sanity.

Anna brings in a lady to the home to change her light Irish eyebrows to make herself feel Italian i guess? Anna is so happy to receive big dark hairy eyebrows like a Serbian man. She wants her vagine bald (where not one sees it) but wants hairy around her eyes.

And what is this in the background? Is this Jon and the children's new mumm and dad? The nanny who took care of all 4 kids by herself, decorated for Anna birthday, baked a cake for Anna? Fed dogs and dishwasher, baths, and all the things that Anna and Jon cannot do?

nanny.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna brings in a lady to the home to change her light Irish eyebrows to make herself feel Italian i guess? Anna is so happy to receive big dark hairy eyebrows like a Serbian man. She wants her vagine bald (where not one sees it) but wants hairy around her eyes.

And what is this in the background? Is this Jon and the children's new mumm and dad? The nanny who took care of all 4 kids by herself, decorated for Anna birthday, baked a cake for Anna? Fed dogs and dishwasher, baths, and all the things that Anna and Jon cannot do?

View attachment 54469
Either that or she had two people over to mess up her eyebrows.

i can't believe there are so many minions and her insta friends who say she's mom goals. What the duck?! Witch goals maybe, but definitely not mom goals.

So annal said in the vlog that she would go on a nudist beach as she’s body confident 😳. What ED?

Reactions: 9

View attachment 54469
I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was starting to get worried for Anna, she hadn't posted a picture of her porridge in so long - instead replacing it with avocado on toast and pancakes - but it's all good because it's back this morning... As is eating breakfast at 9am

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So,as we are approaching the 1000th post, @lemonandlime has 5 votes and @DoseofReality has 4 for the title of the next thread.

So I combined them to :

“The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy Jobbit got a new nanny to save their sanity.”

What do you think ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She wants her vagine bald (where not one sees it)
I am sorry i was wrong about no one seeing it. She said in vlog the children see her naked much of the time. Why do they see her naked? So i guess she wax her private parts for the children to see it or what? What is going on here?
And she talk about showering with her dad when she was little girl and being frightened by her dad's private parts. What is going on here? What man showers with his daughter?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I am sorry i was wrong about no one seeing it. She said in vlog the children see her naked much of the time. Why do they see her naked? So i guess she wax her private parts for the children to see it or what? What is going on here?
And she talk about showering with her dad when she was little girl and being frightened by her dad's private parts. What is going on here? What man showers with his daughter?
I know as babies parents often bathe with their kids, but I believe when a child is old enough to actually be scared of private parts etc - then its not right. I know people will have a different opinion and thats cool - just my thoughts really x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.