SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope they don’t talk about the gender therapy Edie is having. I hate that they’ve shared such a private moment. I have no doubt they’ll say “edie wanted to share this journey with you”. No, they manipulated edie so they think it’s normal to film their whole life. They wouldn’t be sharing if they weren’t getting paid. End of.

Reactions: 27
I wonder what the gender therapy will reveal? If she truly is happy and this is what she wants great, but if it's being forced / encouraged by Jono this is where it will all come out.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what the gender therapy will reveal? If she truly is happy and this is what she wants great, but if it's being forced / encouraged by Jono this is where it will all come out.
Yeah, imagine if it all ‘backfired’ on the narrative they’re trying to present. That the therapist recommends that E2 take additional time away, or that the pressures of gender definitions be removed from the household… (as ever all for trans rights and a kid exploring their identity - just not for the monetisation and stealing of one’s childhood for content).

I can Jono throwing a tantrum like he did with the house builders and proclaiming he knows better. Actually surprised that Jono isn’t going to the therapy session so he can manipulate whatever comes out of it. We all know Anna doesn’t think that quick on her feet with this stuff.

Edit: looks like Jono did go to the session. Wonder how much he tried to make it about himself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
As if Jonathan has filmed E2 on the way to therapy for Tiktok. “This journey is going to be bumpy” Well let’s hope you don’t continue to film every single session. If my parents filmed me on the way to therapy I’m smacking the camera out of their hands. I’m sorry, that’s personal. I’m glad they’re getting professionals involved, but it’s another layer for them to exploit too. Sick and tired of it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yeah, imagine if it all ‘backfired’ on the narrative they’re trying to present. That the therapist recommends that E2 take additional time away, or that the pressures of gender definitions be removed from the household… (as ever all for trans rights and a kid exploring their identity - just not for the monetisation and stealing of one’s childhood for content).

I can Jono throwing a tantrum like he did with the house builders and proclaiming he knows better. Actually surprised that Jono isn’t going to the therapy session so he can manipulate whatever comes out of it. We all know Anna doesn’t think that quick on her feet with this stuff.

Edit: looks like Jono did go to the session. Wonder how much he tried to make it about himself?
You just know jonathan will have briefed E2 on what to say and will have interuppted multiple times making it about himself.
Hopefully at some point E will get some one to one sessions with the therapist and reveal the truth without his controlling parents prompting answers.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So they have paraded Eduardo on most social plarforms as "Edie the trans daughter" and are only NOW bringing him for professional help, which Jonathan decides to post on tiktok. This is a new low, even for the SJ's.

Selling their little child for clickbait and money. That poor child. Untold adult problems await.

This is not altruistic , it's all for financial gain. Shocking..... :cry: :eek:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Very curious if the gender clinic is one of those that is hell-bent on making everyone trans or if it's one that will truly take a deep dive and see if they are truly suffering from gender dysphoria. It was kinda weird that both parents were called back to speak with E2. When my child did therapy ( for something unrelated to gender) I spoke to them alone first and then they spoke to them alone. A good therapist isn't going to let a child sit with a parent in the room because some parents such as Jojo are very leading. I can imagine the number of times that goblin turd is going to speak for E2. I hope and pray they got one with a backbone because Jojo isn't going to be easy to deal with, especially if they come back and say let the child lead their life and duck off with any narrative until they are older. I know that the UK has some laws to help protect the kids, and I do hope that E2 has to wait until they are 18 to have any medications. I am totally for anyone trans, but trans kids on hormones is just a no for me. 18+ you do you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Who is truly surprised this was made public?
This whole 'journey' has been for monetary gain and attention. Hope the therapist checked them out...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very curious if the gender clinic is one of those that is hell-bent on making everyone trans or if it's one that will truly take a deep dive and see if they are truly suffering from gender dysphoria. It was kinda weird that both parents were called back to speak with E2. When my child did therapy ( for something unrelated to gender) I spoke to them alone first and then they spoke to them alone. A good therapist isn't going to let a child sit with a parent in the room because some parents such as Jojo are very leading. I can imagine the number of times that goblin turd is going to speak for E2. I hope and pray they got one with a backbone because Jojo isn't going to be easy to deal with, especially if they come back and say let the child lead their life and duck off with any narrative until they are older. I know that the UK has some laws to help protect the kids, and I do hope that E2 has to wait until they are 18 to have any medications. I am totally for anyone trans, but trans kids on hormones is just a no for me. 18+ you do you.
I think there is still only one dedicated gender clinic in the UK at the moment, the Tavistock in London (and Leeds) which is being closed down because of this sort of thing: https://archive.is/84iWT

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I hear you but I really hope not. That poor child is now an adult mess with horrendous problems. Psychological and physical. :eek:
The book she (probably her mom and aunt) “wrote“ is absolute bullshit and it’s basically telling boys if they like girls toys and playing dress up “they have a girl brain in a boy body” Jazz’s parents reasoning for screwing up her entire life was her mom thought she was pregnant with a girl and was disappointed when he was born. Her aunt was doing some transgender study thing and magically jazz was trans. I feel bad for her her mother is basically Jonathan. She went from a young kid that loved wearing sparkly shoes and dresses etc (I’m actually not sure if it was just the mother dressing him that way though) to a 20 year old depressed obese lonely person that takes over 11 medications a day, wears the same 3 moo moos, and sandals until they fall apart, doesn’t like wearing make up or doing her hair, prefers females to males to date now Etc. The mom is a creep that loves talking about sex with her own children and looks giddy when she does it, she’s also a wino just like Jonathan. I don’t understand how none of the doctors didn’t think “this woman is insane we need to protect this little boy”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just seen Jonathan’s latest tiktok video and had to run to tattle, haven’t been here for a while now! Hi everyone!

Extremely concerning how far they are willing to push this, and Jonathan’s story telling voice makes it all sound so insincere (which of course, it is).. This is all going to end so terribly for poor E2.

Reactions: 22
He showed the street and house number on purpose
4818ED07-FC13-414B-A839-68E2104324C2.png
7AB73229-B72B-4C8A-BA8E-6B0D81D1C47C.png
C08A3CA4-49F1-4E59-A42F-498DE134637A.png

---
vickie pasterski site:www.reddit.com

I don’t know anything about Reddit but the psych appears a bit scary and unprofessional- either all or part Italian - obviously meant to be in annals eyes 🤮

They just want that certificate!
3594EEB0-6B38-4715-9641-148D78008E97.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He showed the street and house number on purpose View attachment 2014568View attachment 2014569View attachment 2014570
---
vickie pasterski site:www.reddit.com

I don’t know anything about Reddit but the psych appears a bit scary and unprofessional- either all or part Italian - obviously meant to be in annals eyes 🤮

They just want that certificate!View attachment 2014605
Wow, the review has made me feel sick! This should be illegal, I’m glad the person who visited her knew the whole appointment wasn’t right

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I will always take whatever Jonathan and Anna say with a grain of salt.

Looking up where they went (no one should know the exact address but the dipstick decided to upload a TikTok/Short of it plain as day) the place offers a very wide range of services from allergies to breast surgery, dental to hair transplants, nutrition to speech therapy (Couldn’t find gender on the list). They literally could’ve gone there for anything under the sun and it may not of even been for E2 (the children are always props and Jonathan would definitely stoop that low if it was really Anal’s breast surgery appointment!)

Deep down I really hope it was for E2 and that’s what they want and can get the help they need but my gut feels like it was all A&J’s agenda once again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So this is it then? He’s trying to get the puberty blockers for E2… my heart is breaking thinking he’s about to chemically cstrate a nine year old and make sure the child will never get a chance to develop physically. This is too upsetting, don’t think I can stomach even just reading on here if he gets approved (and Jonathan will have made sure to select a „therapist“ who will). 💔😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel sick. I can’t watc anymore. How can they even think about medicating a child so young :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Also, his video just came on my fyp again🤦🏻‍♀️ At the start when Jonny takes Edies hand, he pulls Edies hand so hard, she falls on the floor…
The comments are mostly people saying it’s not Jonnys journey to share and he shouldn’t be making a TikTok about it. No hate towards Edie, yet he’ll still call the comments troll comments

Reactions: 15
WTAF is this about?! It's international women's day not trans day? As ever Anna showing how completely ignorant she is, as a woman it absolutely is about you and not trans people!
There is no flag for International Womrns Day. It is Trans Awareness Day at the end of March, so maybe they just put the flag up early if they don't display it all the time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.