SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that shopping haul, omg!!! We aren't the healthiest of people and I do admit I buy naughty snacks but their snack/sweet section was ridiculous. Does that fruit seriously last them a week? I feel like I'm constantly in aldi buying more fruit for my kids because it does't stick around. The way she says ocado and pesto really gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They don't have a clue about animal care or they just don't care!

I saw this on the previous vlog
Screenshot_20230306_154516_com.google.android.youtube_edit_134395356035741.jpg

When I looked back at the vlog she was using Tesco Blueberry conditioner on the dog after the poo incident 🤦🤦

One thing I don't get is when the dogs wee why does she put some kitchen towel over it, why doesn't she clean it straight away? It just seems disgusting to me especially with children and a hobbit around.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel exactly the same about the dogs. I love animals, am an advocate for them, especially domestic pets and cannot abide animal cruelty.

To the see the 'abuse' those dogs endure, reduces me to tears and rage.

They have had zero quality of life. I could put money on it that they never conferred with a Vet when the puppies were born. No vet will recommend having that amount of dogs from the same litter in a domestic setting. Moreover, didn't they let one of the poor pups die of starvation

Those little darlings should have been adopted out to families who would have loved and treasured them individually. :cry:

I boil with anger when I hear Anna described as an animal lover. She most certainly is not!!
Reading this has made me think of this:

Anna thinks that as long as she feeds, then that makes her a good mum/ wife/ dog owner. Breastfeeding for a year in her mind means that from that point forward, once she stops breastfeeding, then the responsibility goes to Jon or the school when they are older. She feeds her kids (slop), and that's as far as it goes, doesn't play with them or anything like that. Same with the dogs: feeds them but doesn't walk them.

Not only does it show that she eats just to survive (maybe not now), she also feeds her kids so that they survive too. You can't go without food. But in each situation, she performs the bare minimum, completely overlooking the fact that whilst food nourishes the body, love and attention nourishes the soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No hate for kids at different levels of intelligence and ability, but imagine spending £100k on just one of your 4 kids education for them to be behind state school kids.

Reactions: 32
No hate for kids at different levels of intelligence and ability, but imagine spending £100k on just one of your 4 kids education for them to be behind state school kids.
There are some things in life that money can't buy.

Reactions: 16
Safe to assume the saccone joly’s aren’t straying from their pasta and 278486 pre-packaged snack diet this week.

• Haha
It’s one thing to admit you’re a complete dumbass on YouTube but it’s another level to admit your dumbassary on TikTok & Instagram Reels!
Being this dumb isn’t a flex like she thinks it is.

How did that woman have 5 pregnancies? Literally a miracle at this point.

Even more concerning is that so many people in the comments are agreeing! Are they just doing this to look cool in Anna’s eyes or to try and get her attention?
I’m sorry but there cannot be this many 30 something’s not knowing the basics of the menstrual cycle especially also then being fans of the SJ’s.
I’m in my 30s, two years younger than Anna to be exact. I’ve never been on the pill and never had children but I feel I have a pretty decent knowledge bank on how periods work, the stages and the changes that happen throughout my cycle and what happens when a woman is going through a pregnancy.

I don’t go on TikTok that often but checked her upload about it and found this comment:

465304DC-F12A-4F6D-B4E1-23DCB1D2C9CB.jpeg

Someone here mentioned that she was using an obscene amount of ovulation strips and pregnancy tests. I hoped she was just playing dumb but I really think she genuinely doesn’t know!

Also I’m not going to even comment about that grocery video because thats just a piss poor attempt at feeding 4 growing children.
Absolute abuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s one thing to admit you’re a complete dumbass on YouTube but it’s another level to admit your dumbassary on TikTok & Instagram Reels!

Even more concerning is that so many people in the comments are agreeing! Are they just doing this to look cool in Anna’s eyes or to try and get her attention?
I’m sorry but there cannot be this many 30 something’s not knowing the basics of the menstrual cycle especially also then being fans of the SJ’s.
I’m in my 30s, two years younger than Anna to be exact. I’ve never been on the pill and never had children but I feel I have a pretty decent knowledge bank on how periods work, the stages and the changes that happen throughout my cycle and what happens when a woman is going through a pregnancy.

I don’t go on TikTok that often but checked her upload about it and found this comment:

View attachment 2009821

Someone here mentioned that she was using an obscene amount of ovulation strips and pregnancy tests. I hoped she was just playing dumb but I really think she genuinely doesn’t know!

Also I’m not going to even comment about that grocery video because thats just a piss poor attempt at feeding 4 growing children.
Absolute abuse.
Wasn’t she at one time doing a sponsored post with a menstruation/fertility app? I might be misremembering but I’m sure there was something along those lines.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2009821

Absolute abuse.
100 percent agree with you! There is no reason to advertise the stupidity other than to be interesting/quirky/relatable… it is hard to know if she’s putting it on - to have a new topic to drone on and on about - or if she really is that stupid. I am pleased that she is giving the people pleaser trope a rest this week, as this whole cycle story seems to have her completely occupied. Just thinking about it, it means she has never thought about ovulation and worked out the process - I’m baffled.

Reactions: 10
As girls can start periods as young as 8 hopefully E1 is learning about them in lessons at school rather than relying on information from her mother.

Reactions: 15
Surely doing a shopping haul is not good for her?
Intuitive eating is not about eating as much chocolate and snacks as you like it's about adding in nutrition and not seeing any food as bad but she seems to think it means feed kids as much sugar as possible
Thought it was interesting poor Amelia didn't know the name of a lot of foods they never really brought them out shopping

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Surely doing a shopping haul is not good for her?
Intuitive eating is not about eating as much chocolate and snacks as you like it's about adding in nutrition and not seeing any food as bad but she seems to think it means feed kids as much sugar as possible
Thought it was interesting poor Amelia didn't know the name of a lot of foods they never really brought them out shopping
But her online recovery coach says it's fine so why bother to seek an actual medical professionals opinion?
Anna is a walking contradiction, doesn't want to restrict her kids sugar and bad food intake but does for herself, let's her kids eat as much crap as possible when in the past she'd do exactly that before promptly purging it all. She would really benefit from seeing a dietician or nutritionist but will she ever? No she would claim they want her to "diet".

In addition to this attention seeking exercise about her not understanding what a menstrual cycle is, Up until the other week, she was always mentioning how leading up to her period she experienced mood swings, irritability and her skin would breakout, whenever she gets a spot she says her period is to blame leading up to her due time and how many times have we heard her preface every rant or being upset with something by saying" I'm getting my period". Even in the video 'addressing the rumours' vlog she did with Jonathan they brought up her period, J said "she was useless to me on that week of the month and go off to your friend (matt) there". I have heard J say several times he sometimes walks around on egg shells around her time of the month knowing she's grumpy and easily flies off the handle. She is reaching with this one.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.