SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A2 wasn’t having a little absent seizure on the stairs 3:25-3:30 in the vlog was he? He was so active & talkative then just stopped then started immediately again, very odd. Of course Anal just laughed it off.

Also 12 scoops of bird food (probably multiple times per day knowing her), so she essentially feeds the birds more than she feeds her own kids. Priorities!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone on here posted an article from the daily mail that said "the spiral symbol (like the one on Jonathans top he is wearing in the tiktok) can signify something much darker and is used as one of many codes by pweirdo's to signal their sordid sexual preferences".
These people are sick!! :sick: :mad:
Omg this is horrendous . What the actual duck, the Law needs to seriously get their hands on that pricks computer .

I’ve not checked in on these idiots in a good while, I see nothing has changed. But I did go look at Jonathan’s IG (I’m blocked from everything else of his or Anna’s haha) but I was shocked to see he hasn’t posted anything since Nov 2022?? Did something happen to cause him to stop posting??

Reactions: 1
The whole thing about Jonathan hating all men and that all men are mean but he’s different is soooo weird. The worst bullying I got in school was from girls! Boys also bullied me, teaching Eduardo all girls and women are going to love him but that all boys and men are basically the devil is really messed up. People in general can be assholes and his dad is one of the biggest. What does he tell him about his own brother and his moms bff?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve not checked in on these idiots in a good while, I see nothing has changed. But I did go look at Jonathan’s IG (I’m blocked from everything else of his or Anna’s haha) but I was shocked to see he hasn’t posted anything since Nov 2022?? Did something happen to cause him to stop posting??
He prefers TikTok is what he's said
But really, it's that TikTok has been much more supportive to an extent about E2, gets more butt licking comments about what a great job Jono has done because it's algorithm doesn't tend to show the videos to people not liking similar content already.

Reactions: 6
Everyone was over his boohoo I’m such a special snowflake show on his IG and then he realized he can 1. pretend more on Tiktok and 2. make more money using his kids there. Away he goessss.

Reactions: 11
The whole thing about Jonathan hating all men and that all men are mean but he’s different is soooo weird. The worst bullying I got in school was from girls! Boys also bullied me, teaching Eduardo all girls and women are going to love him but that all boys and men are basically the devil is really messed up. People in general can be assholes and his dad is one of the biggest. What does he tell him about his own brother and his moms bff?
Same here. I was bullied by girls in primary school, I was in a small school with not many girls in my class and I had totally different interests to them. They completely excluded me and ganged up on me and I felt like an outsider, so I befriended boys and hung out with them. My friend who I’m surprisingly friends with now to this day moved from that school because of the same issues and she was the only close friend I had at the primary school that was a girl like me. We befriended each other in secondary and then grew apart and then befriended each other again in adulthood. Secondary was hell for two years for me because of some girls in my year bullying me. I had a couple of nasty comments from boys in my year, but not full on bullying. Not everything is plain sailing. I don’t really hang out with many boys now either. I don’t really care, but in my experience I found girls were more bullies to me, but I also recognise that not all of the girls in the world are bullies because I had a terrible experience with a few. The fact that Jonathan just thinks girls are like Disney princesses and are softly spoken, with long hair and beautiful makeup, figures and wear dresses and will accept E2 more than boys is so inaccurate. It really boils down to how someone is raised and how they see the world if I’m being honest. I find it really discriminating how he just thinks men are poison and E2 should stay clear of them. The problem is also not E2, it’s him and his narcissistic personality, exploiting his children at every given opportunity and embarrassing them. E2 has done nothing wrong and the fact that he even allows his child to read hate comments and tells them that they “hate” comment because of them is disgraceful. He needs to take ownership (he won’t and that’s the problem) that he has completely used his children for financial gain.

Also I don’t think A2 is a good example to lead by. I know the poor child is only 4, but Anna and Jonathan have made countless excuses that hitting his sisters is fine and exposing himself to a playground full of other children a joke. Just goes to show how a child is raised really shows.

Reactions: 16
Same here. I was bullied by girls in primary school, I was in a small school with not many girls in my class and I had totally different interests to them. They completely excluded me and ganged up on me and I felt like an outsider, so I befriended boys and hung out with them. My friend who I’m surprisingly friends with now to this day moved from that school because of the same issues and she was the only close friend I had at the primary school that was a girl like me. We befriended each other in secondary and then grew apart and then befriended each other again in adulthood. Secondary was hell for two years for me because of some girls in my year bullying me. I had a couple of nasty comments from boys in my year, but not full on bullying. Not everything is plain sailing. I don’t really hang out with many boys now either. I don’t really care, but in my experience I found girls were more bullies to me, but I also recognise that not all of the girls in the world are bullies because I had a terrible experience with a few. The fact that Jonathan just thinks girls are like Disney princesses and are softly spoken, with long hair and beautiful makeup, figures and wear dresses and will accept E2 more than boys is so inaccurate. It really boils down to how someone is raised and how they see the world if I’m being honest. I find it really discriminating how he just thinks men are poison and E2 should stay clear of them. The problem is also not E2, it’s him and his narcissistic personality, exploiting his children at every given opportunity and embarrassing them. E2 has done nothing wrong and the fact that he even allows his child to read hate comments and tells them that they “hate” comment because of them is disgraceful. He needs to take ownership (he won’t and that’s the problem) that he has completely used his children for financial gain.

Also I don’t think A2 is a good example to lead by. I know the poor child is only 4, but Anna and Jonathan have made countless excuses that hitting his sisters is fine and exposing himself to a playground full of other children a joke. Just goes to show how a child is raised really shows.
Completely agree. I went to an all girls school from 7 to 18 and girls are vicious!!

Reactions: 11
Completely agree. I went to an all girls school from 7 to 18 and girls are vicious!!
I agree, some can be and carry this with them into adulthood.

So Jono thinks girls are best, hasn't Anna said that Emilia is not afraid to "tell her truth".. (that stupid phrase does my head in) and gets this trait from her Daddy . Hardly sugar and spice and all things nice.

What I took from that comment is, she isn't adverse to stating 'exactly how she feels, even if it hurts others feelings - Anna found that funny and acceptable. I personally found it obnoxious.

I think the general consensus is that kids in general are brutal no matter what the gender, so J saying that E2 is basically trans just because some lads were mean is ridiculous lmao.

Reactions: 19
I am guessing E2 did not fit in to his class, he was too sensitive. My son was like this in kindergarten to 5th. He was mature and more deep thinking, he wasn’t aggressive. The classmates who were boys were all like Andrea, immature, unsupervised, unguided, boneheads basically. (Also, a lot of prep school kids have older parents who I believe are lenient on parenting b/c their work has been the focus for so long.) I think the prep school boys grow out of that type of behavior around middle school and become more aware of other people’s existence. And most of the SJ’s issues are that they put their children in this kind of showy school full of of rich competitive parents. The SJ’s are every bit as superficial as those other parents, they just don’t have the jobs to back up their new money. The first thing A2 said in that youtube video yesterday was “I look rich now” or something. 🙄

So what happens in schools like theirs is the girls become insufferable in middle school, and they exclude people, or trash reputations. But since Jon has groomed E2 to be a me-me-me brat, he might actually do fine in his uppity school as a girl. 😒
---
Back to the food haul, I read all the comments here. I haven’t watched the video yet. Could it be that, instead of Anna’s disordered eating, she’s simply just giving them sugar to replace parenting them? It’s very simplistic but she doesn’t strike me as someone who would care to come up with other ideas. I think her parenting boils down to sugar and screens.

I’m not sure she cares about their health or tastes, as in likes or dislikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Another food I haven’t seen them eat is tacos. I make a salmon taco that’s amazing and easy, so easy it would take Anal an entire day to make them.

I wonder what the hold up is on the kids moving rooms. Is Anal that so far up her own ass that she can’t let it go and move the kids? Like WTF is the hold up? They don’t do anything all day long except the normal things that all parents do and most parents have a full time job. Anal’s dinner literally takes 20 minutes to make and if she stopped cutting up everything and putting it in separate bowls it would take less time. Jojo get up off yer ass, stop worrying about the pool and your sushi lunch and paint that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A2 wasn’t having a little absent seizure on the stairs 3:25-3:30 in the vlog was he? He was so active & talkative then just stopped then started immediately again, very odd. Of course Anal just laughed it off.
Might be, Emilia had the same. Of course nothing was done about it, and when people in the comments suggested to take that footage to their GP, they got banned, including me. So pathetic.

Did they mention where he got the scratch under his eye?

Reactions: 8
Might be, Emilia had the same. Of course nothing was done about it, and when people in the comments suggested to take that footage to their GP, they got banned, including me. So pathetic.

Did they mention where he got the scratch under his eye?
They ban anyone that isn't a foolish sycophant.

I would wear your ban as a badge of pride. ;)

Looks like Edie had gender therapy today. I’m glad they are allowing her these things, hopefully it helps her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Looks like Edie had gender therapy today. I’m glad they are allowing her these things, hopefully it helps her.
Anna, who doesn't believe in therapy, psychologists or psychiatrists took her kid to into London (presumably, they took a train somewhere) to go to therapy?!
I bet it'll just be the one session and then E2 will be fixed - or Anna will ask why the therapist is asking questions "unrelated" to E2's gender identity and pull them out

Reactions: 16
Anna, who doesn't believe in therapy, psychologists or psychiatrists took her kid to into London (presumably, they took a train somewhere) to go to therapy?!
I bet it'll just be the one session and then E2 will be fixed - or Anna will ask why the therapist is asking questions "unrelated" to E2's gender identity and pull them out
What click bait title with Jono make out of this?

Reactions: 9
Another food I haven’t seen them eat is tacos. I make a salmon taco that’s amazing and easy, so easy it would take Anal an entire day to make them.

I wonder what the hold up is on the kids moving rooms. Is Anal that so far up her own ass that she can’t let it go and move the kids? Like WTF is the hold up? They don’t do anything all day long except the normal things that all parents do and most parents have a full time job. Anal’s dinner literally takes 20 minutes to make and if she stopped cutting up everything and putting it in separate bowls it would take less time. Jojo get up off yer ass, stop worrying about the pool and your sushi lunch and paint that room.
I hate to admit I still had these photos on my phone from July 2021, but here they are. The kids have had hot dogs, but from the look of it, just a taste. They bought 2 dogs for 4 kids. Meanwhile, A & J had each their own hamburger. And J had to make sure he got his hobbit foot in 1 photo & made sure to show off the wine.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.