SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically there is enough fruit there for them to have one small banana a week, share an apple and have a few grapes/berries/watermelon.

Those fruity snacks like stars and strings are full of sugar too. The stars have 9g of sugar per bag, they'd be better off having fruit with some cheese or peanut butter.

Reactions: 19
I mean it’s pretty simple what they eat in a week

Monday - Chocolate, fish, more chocolate
Tuesday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate
Wednesday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate
Thursday - Chocolate, pizza, more chocolate
Friday - Chocolate, takeaway pizza, more chocolate
Saturday - Chocolate , fish, more chocolate
Sunday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate

Lunch is either tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches or an egg on toast or more pasta.

I don’t really need to watch the vlog to know. Anna’s Instagram stories tell you everything on what they eat during the week. Not to mention their dinner is almost always reheated in the microwave after Anna has cooked it at lunchtime.
It is why they have 2 built-in microwaves. They actually mentioned it when they did their kitchen.

Reactions: 10
Emilia seemed to really struggle to read a lot of the products she didn't know when walking through them, Anna didn't let her have a chance to try to read it just jumped in with what it was. I'm thinking specifically of "mixed berries", can see through the container but E1 says "I don't know what this says". Would have been a perfect opportunity to practice reading if Anna wasn't so controlling - because we know she doesn't practice with books with them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Emilia seemed to really struggle to read a lot of the products she didn't know when walking through them, Anna didn't let her have a chance to try to read it just jumped in with what it was. I'm thinking specifically of "mixed berries", can see through the container but E1 says "I don't know what this says". Would have been a perfect opportunity to practice reading if Anna wasn't so controlling - because we know she doesn't practice with books with them
It's super depressing. E1 is 10. She should not be having any trouble reading at all. Those kids are all so stunted.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
It's super depressing. E1 is 10. She should not be having any trouble reading at all. Those kids are all so stunted.
She doesn’t have time to learn to read she’s got to practice Tik Tok dances instead. Priorities.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Why would a ten year old struggle with 'mixed berries'? School told them to have her tested because of her problems with maths,not reading?

Reactions: 16
Why would a ten year old struggle with 'mixed berries'? School told them to have her tested because of her problems with maths,not reading?
Like it could be that the font was in cursive, or something harder to read if you're not familiar, but surely being able to look at the shape, or use the context of the visual should be a key part of a 10 year olds reading skills

Reactions: 9
Like it could be that the font was in cursive, or something harder to read if you're not familiar, but surely being able to look at the shape, or use the context of the visual should be a key part of a 10 year olds reading skills
I went to look for it, and it's in a bold font, and capitals. Nothing unusual. And she goes 'mixed.... be..he....riiiies.....' Very strange.
Also... wow the amount of snacks for school. What's wrong with fruit? Well, I suppose if your mum cuts up your apple a full day before you'll be eating it..... eewww...

You watch that massive shop all spread out, and I don't think there's even 3 days worth of actual meals there..... The rest of it is all snacks.

Reactions: 24
So basically there is enough fruit there for them to have one small banana a week, share an apple and have a few grapes/berries/watermelon.

Those fruity snacks like stars and strings are full of sugar too. The stars have 9g of sugar per bag, they'd be better off having fruit with some cheese or peanut butter.
One broccoli to share between 6 people for the week. All I saw in that shop was sugary processed snacks, nothing good for growing kids. No wonder E1 has dull pale skin and lank greasy hair. She looks awful 😪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she got wipes as we all know that she just puts kitchen roll over it!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
but if that was us saying that she’d be saying we were haters
Was about to say the same.

Regarding Emilia's struggle to read, I'm a bit surprised. It was shown in previous vlogs that she occasionally reads books for pleasure. I remember her being excited about her new David Walliams book.

Reactions: 9
Could it be partly because she didn't have her glasses on? we never see those glasses now do we?

I am by no means a perfect eater myself but I was shocked by all those chocolate items and PARTICULARLY by all the fruit winders/stars and so on. Those are FULL of sugar as someone pointed out. Plain crackers would be better as a snack by far, with some actual fruit! Imagine those poor kids trying to share out one box of strawberries plus probably greedy Jonno takes a full share.

If she ever reads here, I am AMAZED she was so happy to show that ton of chocolate and sugary rubbish, with two slivers of salmon and a stalk of broccoli for 'balance'.

Mind you it was a hell of a lot more interesting than just Anna wittering nonsense to camera contradicting herself every minute, or the second-most irritating 'man' in the world giving us the benefit of his sage advice with his ugly mug and tattoos full on in our faces, or the most interesting man in the world twerking with a sex-face and suggestively brandishing a sparkly phallic thing

Reactions: 14
If those two fuckwits had taken any part of their kids education seriously she might be able to read basic text. Lockdown screwed those poor kids over in more ways than one, their parents are completely useless. I cannot stand them.

Also regarding the Zoflora wipes, I’d be very surprised if she cared enough to find an alternative. She couldn’t give less of a tit about those poor dogs. Every time I think of Albi I want to cry, used as a prop by his owners and a toy by their children, incontinent or urine and gets lost in his own back garden. But for some reason they refuse to get him seen by a vet and do the kind thing.

On the topic of the dogs - does anyone remember how that one hurt it’s back? Was it sina?

Reactions: 14
If those two fuckwits had taken any part of their kids education seriously she might be able to read basic text. Lockdown screwed those poor kids over in more ways than one, their parents are completely useless. I cannot stand them.

Also regarding the Zoflora wipes, I’d be very surprised if she cared enough to find an alternative. She couldn’t give less of a tit about those poor dogs. Every time I think of Albi I want to cry, used as a prop by his owners and a toy by their children, incontinent or urine and gets lost in his own back garden. But for some reason they refuse to get him seen by a vet and do the kind thing.

On the topic of the dogs - does anyone remember how that one hurt it’s back? Was it sina?
yes it was sina... i remember them being quite vague about it (i think they said there was a dog fight and one of the other dogs jumped on her or something like that?) 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They showed the cctv footage. It was a dog fight. Those dogs are incredibly frustrated, I feel so sorry for them. The SJs are horrible pet owners. Well, horrible human beings in general.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I feel exactly the same about the dogs. I love animals, am an advocate for them, especially domestic pets and cannot abide animal cruelty.

To the see the 'abuse' those dogs endure, reduces me to tears and rage.

They have had zero quality of life. I could put money on it that they never conferred with a Vet when the puppies were born. No vet will recommend having that amount of dogs from the same litter in a domestic setting. Moreover, didn't they let one of the poor pups die of starvation

Those little darlings should have been adopted out to families who would have loved and treasured them individually. :cry:

I boil with anger when I hear Anna described as an animal lover. She most certainly is not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.