SacconeJolys #86 Lets exploit our kids to pay the rent, who cares if they consent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AH!!!! She's just acting dumb to make content. Jono says in one of the old vlogs that they used so many tests to find out when Anna was fertile and 'thousand's of pregnancy tests' (I seem to remember Anna showing us pregnancy/ovulation tests in a drawer).....Jono also points out that they tried for over a year to get pregnant with the baby they lost. Anna was also on the pill and made a point of telling the viewers that she'd forgotten to take the pill........So how can she claim not to know what a cycle is???? Like I said, she's acting like a dimwit for people to comment.........
She thought 'a cycle' meant going from being on your period to not being on your period.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
AH!!!! She's just acting dumb to make content. Jono says in one of the old vlogs that they used so many tests to find out when Anna was fertile and 'thousand's of pregnancy tests' (I seem to remember Anna showing us pregnancy/ovulation tests in a drawer).....Jono also points out that they tried for over a year to get pregnant with the baby they lost. Anna was also on the pill and made a point of telling the viewers that she'd forgotten to take the pill........So how can she claim not to know what a cycle is???? Like I said, she's acting like a dimwit for people to comment.........
It's starting to make some sense now, I remember they claimed Anna missed one of her pills and then took a pregnancy test like two days later to see, then went "oh it's negative it's fine"

She's been using an app similar to Flo since after she had A2, how can she have used that app and not take on or notice the notifications of "your ovulating soon" and "your period is in a few days you might feel..."

She also said her cycle was something like 29 days "really long". Girl my cycles are 35-40 days, 29 is pretty close to standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jonathan probably knows her cycle and that’s how he planned the baby making. I can’t imagine those two having sex more than once a year lol. Anna is so stupid I’m not surprised she didn’t know any of this.

Reactions: 13
How did Anna not know what PMS was? Mine gives me hell every month. There’s also PMDD which is the severe form of PMS. Does she not have an app? I swore she used Clue or Flo at some point and even said about it and how it tracks everything such as mood and cycle. So how did she not know her mood swings were not linked?

Also just seen Jonathan’s repost of a Tiktok onto his YouTube reels and commentators on that have said some have reported him to NSPCC. Not sure if they may take action as they didn’t really do much with the cold shower scandal a few years ago, but I get it, it’s general concern for the children being exploited so much.

I for one will happily eat whatever anybody cooks, but if I had to eat pasta, pizza, fish and takeaway pizza every week I’d probably be very bored and picky. What’s with cooking it in the early afternoon to then reheat for later too? It’s not as nice doing that. Also I’m pretty sure I was taught from my cooking teacher in school years ago that you cannot actually reheat fish for some reason unless I’ve been told wrong. All the mercury added into the diet from all of the fish consumed during the week surely can’t be good?

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry she was totally making that period lack of knowledge up is their a trend on TikTok about it or something? More comments too?
Also why make your kids falafel just make that for herself really. She's really into intuitive eating but not with her children it's strange usually it's something you teach children so teach them to enjoy food and explore not give them things not many children would eat

Reactions: 15
"I give my kids sugar every day" Yeah but you don't need to do this each day Anna, encouraging your daughter to just tip the bag of marshmallows straight into the cup, offering seconds of marshmallow pours to the other children who have already had their hot chocolate with tonnes of marshmallows. I'm going to have a guess, that that was a full bag of mini marshmallows this morning...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
"I give my kids sugar every day" Yeah but you don't need to do this each day Anna, encouraging your daughter to just tip the bag of marshmallows straight into the cup, offering seconds of marshmallow pours to the other children who have already had their hot chocolate with tonnes of marshmallows. I'm going to have a guess, that that was a full bag of mini marshmallows this morning...
View attachment 2005511
Coupled with the coco pops/cookie crisp/chocolate brioche to eat as well 🤯 mind boggling the amount of sugar they have just in one meal

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Coupled with the coco pops/cookie crisp/chocolate brioche to eat as well 🤯 mind boggling the amount of sugar they have just in one meal
and only a few years ago the chocolate cereal was only allowed on the weekends.. they really gave up :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 21
and only a few years ago the chocolate cereal was only allowed on the weekends.. they really gave up :confused:
She should hang her head in shame for feeding her children that amount of sugar. Je&us Ch**st Almighty that is obscene. :mad:

I berate my husband if he is too liberal with Nutella at the weekend...a 6ft 3 man who otherwise eats well throughout the week and indulges with sourdough and nutella on Sunday as a treat...TREAT being the operative word.

Not only are those kids heading for a lifetime of psychological damage but physical too. :eek:

She should hang her head in shame for feeding her children that amount of sugar. Je&us Ch**st Almighty that is obscene. :mad:

I berate my husband if he is too liberal with Nutella at the weekend...a 6ft 3 man who otherwise eats well throughout the week and indulges with sourdough and nutella on Sunday as a treat...TREAT being the operative word.

Not only are those kids heading for a lifetime of psychological damage but physical too. :eek:
I hope your husband tells you where to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

They used to say the kids would only get chocolate during the weekend. That's no longer the case. Also, the kids only eat brioche as well.

Reactions: 13
So E1 has a chocolate brioche bun, there’s chocolate cereal and then they have hot chocolates with tons of marshmallows.. that’s just for breakfast. They have countless chocolate and sweets throughout the day as well.

I get treating your children, but no. This is way too much. I admit I have a sweet tooth and sometimes eat way more sweet things than I want to sometimes and feel a bit guilty, but I’m a young adult, not a child. I sometimes have chocolate porridge or coco pops and hot chocolate on occasions with a little bite of chocolate in the day. Most of the other times I have Greek yogurt with some fruit for breakfast with some cheerio’s or normal porridge. Greek yogurt is one of my favourites and with fruit it’s divine! It also can fill you up for the morning until lunchtime easily. Why doesn’t Anna try that? Marshmallows make me feel sick if I eat too many and those children eat double the amount I would have and have chocolate covered food and drink on top of that 🙃

Reactions: 16
I read the title of todays vlog “What we eat in a week - family of 12” and i thought it was Jesssfam content for a moment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
E2 and A1 dived at those dropped marshmallows like children who had never been fed before.
Does Anna really not care about how bad sugar is for you. I am a lax parent and not a health freak at all but I do not allow that level of sugar consumption.
All this type of thing shows is that she has zero control over her children. Right down to coaching them to her car with more sugar crap after school.
Worst part is, I feel she’s in no way recovered from her eating disorder. She should just go back to the chickpea and avocado brownie she used to make for her and the kids. All that gluten free, sugar free baking and used to do? She used to bake all the time, now she never does!
Come on anal, you’re either one extreme or the other, drop the bleeping “we’re pescatarian” bullshit, because your kids are not. Make them normal bleeping food and be a normal parent. You’re poisoning your children with sugar and that’s not an extreme comment to make.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I read the title of todays vlog “What we eat in a week - family of 12” and i thought it was Jesssfam content for a moment
I mean it’s pretty simple what they eat in a week

Monday - Chocolate, fish, more chocolate
Tuesday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate
Wednesday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate
Thursday - Chocolate, pizza, more chocolate
Friday - Chocolate, takeaway pizza, more chocolate
Saturday - Chocolate , fish, more chocolate
Sunday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate

Lunch is either tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches or an egg on toast or more pasta.

I don’t really need to watch the vlog to know. Anna’s Instagram stories tell you everything on what they eat during the week. Not to mention their dinner is almost always reheated in the microwave after Anna has cooked it at lunchtime.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
E2 and A1 dived at those dropped marshmallows like children who had never been fed before.
Does Anna really not care about how bad sugar is for you. I am a lax parent and not a health freak at all but I do not allow that level of sugar consumption.
All this type of thing shows is that she has zero control over her children. Right down to coaching them to her car with more sugar crap after school.
Worst part is, I feel she’s in no way recovered from her eating disorder. She should just go back to the chickpea and avocado brownie she used to make for her and the kids. All that gluten free, sugar free baking and used to do? She used to bake all the time, now she never does!
Come on anal, you’re either one extreme or the other, drop the bleeping “we’re pescatarian” bullshit, because your kids are not. Make them normal bleeping food and be a normal parent. You’re poisoning your children with sugar and that’s not an extreme comment to make.
The sad thing is, it’s the only thing that comforts them. Especially the two A’s are like hungry animals around sweets, it’s all that gives them a good feeling in that house and it breaks me. With E2 it’s just competition, who gets most, but the A’s… oof.

Reactions: 12
I mean it’s pretty simple what they eat in a week

Monday - Chocolate, fish, more chocolate
Tuesday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate
Wednesday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate
Thursday - Chocolate, pizza, more chocolate
Friday - Chocolate, takeaway pizza, more chocolate
Saturday - Chocolate , fish, more chocolate
Sunday - Chocolate, pasta, more chocolate

Lunch is either tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches or an egg on toast or more pasta.

I don’t really need to watch the vlog to know. Anna’s Instagram stories tell you everything on what they eat during the week. Not to mention their dinner is almost always reheated in the microwave after Anna has cooked it at lunchtime.

pretty much!

but i was pointing out how out they went for todays thumnail. FAMILY OF 12! first thing she says is that the ocado doesnt have dog food in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That has got to be one of their worst clickbait titles to date. They are so desperate 😂😂

Family of 12?!!! Who in their right minds includes the dogs in that number? She said recently that she orders their food off a website 😂😂 not Ocado.

Do the dogs get to go on family days out too? Maybe that's why they don't go out much, it would cost a bomb to book a table for a family of 12!!! 🤦🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.