Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Little does she realise that’s exactly the kind the calculating prick wants, he’s not the family man they think he is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

GoodieFoodie

Boy.. I am reading all these posts and one thing for sure is certain, these children, esp the last two, and more so A1, will be mortified as teenagers and adults when they’ve rewatched all the vlogs, find these posts etc. Can you imagine finding out that all these things are/were known by people? It will for sure have some negative and lasting effects on their mentality, interaction and relationships with people.
I don’t and can’t understand why J and A won’t stop sharing certain things. You’re setting yourself up to be hated by your children. And they fact that they don’t think about that, speaks volumes to how much they don’t care about their children, and it deeply saddens me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

elliebell84

That singing video 🤐
OK Jono ENOUGH already with the binary / non binary gender shite. You've just jumped on this bandwagon for views. You have literally BRAINWASHED your child(ren) into believing they have issues etc.
What a sick twisted "father" you are.
If my husband used my kids in this way he would be out the door.
Anna is just as twisted to allow her children be victims like this

• Angry
  • Sad

JS12350

Now WTAF is that latest video? First he’s filming E1 who’s 10 singing unholy and asking her if Anna has been to the body shop this week and now this! Filming this weird ass video with his 8 year old child, talking about nudity and then creating a sort of name you would make if you shipped two people together. This man is fcking disgusting I’m sorry. You don’t expose your kids to this when they’re so young. It’s not fair. They deserve to have an innocent childhood before they learn about stuff like that. It’s not appropriate. What is his damn obsession with acting like his kids are older than what they are? It’s so concerning and wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart

hillygreentree

Short film by Jonathan

Starts off with e2 and anal arguing about cleaning up and how mum does everything and child does nothing. E2 says I hate you and runs upstairs and wishes they were an adult.

Next morning, wakes up, e2 is mum, a1 is demanding breakfast from “mum” wants “chocolateeeee” for breakfast. E2 gets frustrated because they prepare a1 breakfast and then she says “I don’t want that”, e2 gives a1 a jar of Nutella and a spoon for breakfast instead.
A1 trashes her room while “mum” tries to get ready.

Now e2 is ready for the day, dropping a1 at school. Drives the tesla. Walks a1 into school, to teacher Emilia.
E2’s phone rings, it’s the boss Emilia (angry) calling about a meeting e2 is late too.

E2 arrives at work, doesn’t enjoy being at work, wants to know when they can go home.
Boss is angry. “Being a grown up is so hard” says e2.

Gets home, calls out for mum, realises she’s the mum and can do whatever they want.
Eats all the chocolate, orders chocolate milk for delivery.
Watches Netflix and then the phone rings.
It’s the school calling as she forgot to pick up a1 from school. Emilia teacher says “what kind of mother is that?!”.

E2 is moaning about having to do the bath for children. Being an adult is the worst and they wish they were a child again.
Reads a1 a book in bed (better than anal does LOL).
Realises because they’re the mum they can spend the night on the iPad and buy whatever they want in a game.
Wishes they were a child again and falls asleep.

Next day, e2 is a child again.
Says sorry to anal for fighting with her and that she loves her mummy.

That’s it.

Really dumb and can’t believe I watched it and then relayed it. 🥴

• Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
Ewww - the hairdresser fluffing the big brush around Andy’s snotty, impetigo infected face!! 🤦🏻 I hope she washes it before using on another person…

• Sick
  • Wow

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Wow from the latest vlog it's very clear they only do things for a photo, as soon as they've got the right photo it's onto the next thing. Most of my children's photos are candid - half the time they don't even know I'm taking the photo, they are just enjoying the moment and I snap a quick photo.
Are they going to the pumpkin patch for a photo session or for a fun family day out...? :rolleyes:
Can't even let them enjoy themselves, have fun, run around, be kids... all about rounding up the children to get a photo and half the time the photos aren't even that good as they are forced smiles of unhappy children.

They honestly don't know how to just spend time with their children, it's really odd seeing parents of 4 children unable to interact and have fun with their children.

• Sad
  • Heart

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Secondary school will be brutal for Emilia.... the kids are brutal especially in first year whe they are trying to establish their 'position'
They will tear her apart what Jono's posting for and about her. I think it might already started by what they say that she hates the school now.
Even if coming from accepting family they will still mock her for Ed wearing dresses just to put themselves above her. Sad but true unfortunately
Jono really needs to stop before he ruin her life completely.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Lorny

VIP Member
A2 looks adorable in his school photo. This woman is a top class bitch, swear she only moans about stuff to try and be funny.

• Heart
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Exactly this! She rambles on and on and on some more about god knows what, to strangers online expecting them to be interested and she has the audacity to be so disengaged and uninterested in her own children. They talk so fast when attempting to talk to her, she may aswell just shoo them away
The other day poor Alessia was begging her mum to kiss her goodbye before going to school, but Anna just talked over it. Alessia is the most ignored in the family, and has been for most of her life. So sad.

• Sad
  • Wow

Gusber

Chatty Member
Her response and reaction to E2 was pathetic, she angered me so much, the way she said "its a sad situation Edie" wasn't empathetic it was condescending and patronizing, it was quite insulting and the way disregarded and gave him a kind of silent treatment prior was appalling. E2 looked broken and defeated, every time he kept on talking about it she changed the subject, she was deflecting and wouldn't acknowledge it. Also bowling is hardly an activity he should be doing if he has a sore back and just hurt himself the day before. No matter how many times he said he was in pain, she didn't want to know about it. I am not a violent person in any way shape or form and don't condone violence but Anna needs a swift kick. Her behaviour and attitude towards her kids is truly sickening.

For anyone who has ever felt sorry for Anna, dont or thinks she has been hard done by, she hasn't! watch the video below and tell me if you still feel the same. Feel sorry for the kids that they have a mother like Anna.

View attachment 1692393
Absolutely heartbreaking. I have to remind myself that, although I really dislike the ‘precocious drag princess with fake American accent and tongue permanently sticking out whilst doing a peace sign’ iteration of Eduardo, it’s the same poor, neglected child who was laughed at by his mother and sister in the car, as he was desperate for a wee to the extent that he was crying and distressed. Laughed at and filmed. The same child who, utterly dejectedly, pointed at his sister after being asked ‘which child is my favourite?’ by his potato-goblin father. The fact that parents like this exist is too hard to think about but that these parents are so ignorant and deluded that they think their terrible, hopeless parenting is ‘content‘ that people wish to see is just mind blowing. The American grandmas who crow on in the comments every day should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
It's on jonathanjoly account 😲
I have no words for the continuous exploitation of these innocent children. Yet again using E2 and their story, whether real or not, for money and views. He’s sickening and he knows there’s only 2 audiences who are going to find an interest in this. Naive daft children, and the other audience I don’t even need to specify.

• Sad
  • Sick

geminigirl24

Watching old vlogs and wardo was just the cutest happiest baby 😭 I honestly find E2 so hard to watch these days not because she identifies as a girl but the showy off behaviour and the crop tops 🤢 I know it’s certainly not her fault just sad to see

• Sad
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
Did anyone else see this clip in yesterday's vlog of Anna with Bianca. (click below to watch) This is the real vile Anna, not the fakeness she try’s to portray in the vlogs it’s just Jonathan didn’t edit this bit out yesterday, but this is the real evil, mean, nasty bitch, this is how she is with her dogs and this is how she would be with her kids & Jonathan (not that I give a shit about Jonathan but just to point out that her sadistic behaviour has been with him also). Imagine being on the receiving end of this horror especially the kids. She's a sicko.

Remember how she used to (and I'm sure she still does) scare the shit out of the kids chasing them around the bedroom just before they were about to jump into bed and she would impersonate an evil witch only to scare the bejesus out of them and they were so scared they would start crying cause she put so much fear into them, it was awful to watch. This woman has serious issues.

• Wow
  • Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
So she only started driving when she was around 27???? A whole decade went by where she didn’t learn to drive? I can’t even fathom that? Like how has she gotten this far in life? So many deep rooted issues…..
i really don’t think it’s that much of an issue? I don’t drive. Here things are easily accessible and some people just don’t need to drive

• Heart

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Tell me she didn't just complain about not getting the right work/mum blanace?! ANAL YOU HAVE NO JOB! This pisses me off so much when I work at least 45 hours a week and get so little time with my kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Also... " trans child caught by angry dad, then he grows up and makes a difference'. HE?? I thought 'Edie was always a girl'?
And of course, you've already posted this video elsewhere as being YOUR story, not E2's. You claim to be non-binary, whereas you claim E2 is trans. Those are not the same. Either you are trans too, or the title is clickbait. Which is it?

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
I can't stand it when Anna minimizes or mocks the kids if they have hurt themselves or are unwell, she did that today when Alessia hurt herself at the gymnastics party & scraped her wrist, she said to alessia "don't be that dramatic" because alessia was telling her the scrape hurt whilst be being roughly pushed and prodded by Anna whilst filming trying to get her jumper on and her scrape was getting hurt in the process, poor kid.
Could of sworn Anna was being highly dramatic and went on for days the other week about her broken nail.

• Sad
  • Angry

Nomatterwhat

I still believed they call him Edie because it's very close/like a nickname for his actual name Eduardo.
When the whole made up show about this poor boy wanting to be a girl is over he can easily go back to his old name.
They don't even have to change official documents (bet they never did).
I'm sorry but I still don't believe this whole think. Jonathan and Anna are so sick they do everything for money and attention.
You can't tell me that being trans means to change your name and pronouns, wear princess dresses and makeup.
That's basically all they did. And they milk it online for everyone to see, not caring what this could do to their children's mental health.

Also very ironic that Eduardo's girls name sounds exactly like the illness that Anna claims to suffer from. ED

I'm just heartbroken that we see all this abuse happening but can't do anything against it.

• Heart