SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worry for the kids with how much unsupervised access they have to tik tok. I don’t watch ‘sexy’ (for lack of a better word) content but over sexualised videos still make their way into my feed. They’re too young to be on tik tok

Reactions: 27
Seriously this man is disgusting, when he was deciding if one couple were siblings and was talking about how they're in bed naked ..to an 8 year. Then says "hey its 2022 maybe the siblings are dating " . Vile creature and those poor kids 😦

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Seriously this man is disgusting, when he was deciding if one couple were siblings and was talking about how they're in bed naked ..to an 8 year. Then says "hey its 2022 maybe the siblings are dating " . Vile creature and those poor kids 😦
it’s like he’s trying to normalise siblings being in a relationship to make their weird af family dynamic seem normal when it’s far from it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
They are getting weirder by the day. God only knows what money spinning trick Jono has up his repellent sleeve

• Sick
Reactions: 20
He is one sick halfwit. And why so many gay couples? What is wrong with him? Who would have those conversations with their son like that? What a depraved twisted individual he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
“The kids were not behaving and i think they were tired…”
NO ANNA.
The kids were not behaving because you literally dont take them anywhere. Not even to a supermarket to learn and see how other behave and have manners

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
“The kids were not behaving and i think they were tired…”
NO ANNA.
The kids were not behaving because you literally dont take them anywhere. Not even to a supermarket to learn and see how other behave and have manners
That is exactly what I thought. How are they supposed to know how to behave when they never go out. I feel so sorry for them - Anna is so regimented she cannot just have fun. I mean what did the fact it was raining have to do with the experience. They live in the UK - you cannot avoid going out the rain 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That dating sibling video was weird as hell. No 8 year old gives a second thought about dating right? I know I wasn’t thinking of any of that when I was that young. But I also was pretty sure people didn’t like their own siblings. “Do people like their siblings?“ ….… “my brain is confused” is the most accurate statement.

Jonathan: “the kids are all riled up after the first week of half term”

Um no Jonathan. The kids have cabin fever after a week of being confined to the playroom and parented by electronics.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Now WTAF is that latest video? First he’s filming E1 who’s 10 singing unholy and asking her if Anna has been to the body shop this week and now this! Filming this weird ass video with his 8 year old child, talking about nudity and then creating a sort of name you would make if you shipped two people together. This man is fcking disgusting I’m sorry. You don’t expose your kids to this when they’re so young. It’s not fair. They deserve to have an innocent childhood before they learn about stuff like that. It’s not appropriate. What is his damn obsession with acting like his kids are older than what they are? It’s so concerning and wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Now WTAF is that latest video? First he’s filming E1 who’s 10 singing unholy and asking her if Anna has been to the body shop this week and now this! Filming this weird ass video with his 8 year old child, talking about nudity and then creating a sort of name you would make if you shipped two people together. This man is fcking disgusting I’m sorry. You don’t expose your kids to this when they’re so young. It’s not fair. They deserve to have an innocent childhood before they learn about stuff like that. It’s not appropriate. What is his damn obsession with acting like his kids are older than what they are? It’s so concerning and wrong.
Exactly! Let them be children for as long as possible.
he’s desperately trying to get them into the child actor/performing arts space to continue the money. Which might be the best thing because at least there’s more protections for children and what they earn and hours they can work in that space. But I digress. I don’t need to be giving that idiot ideas.

This exactly! He's a perverted freak. He must get messages and comments about it which he ignores so he's obviously doing it on purpose , its sickening to the stomach. How the duck can that wagon Anna allow it. Its a sad world when people are putting fame and money before their own kids safety.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
E2s fake put on accent. Just stop it. You're an Irish-English 8 year old, not an American 21 year old wanna be Kardashian.
Anna shopped at ASDA! With the four kids! Those kids have never seen the inside of the shop, they were so overwhelmed by all the things they could look at and poke and ask for and carry and drop. No manners, so squealy, throwing tit around. The poor other shoppers.

It's not 1622 when marrying relatives was okay, even then it was cousin's, not siblings. You're vile Jonathan.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Someone in the comments on the Halloween costume shopping vlog said “I’m so glad I don’t have children.” 🤨 um that was the children’s first time out of their house, mister. And Anna was overwhelmed and thought their behavior was too much. So probably the last time out of their house. Let’s be honest, she buys the costumes on Amazon every year!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t think getting kids to do a ‘siblings or dating’ game is weird on its own. Children, even really young children, are aware that couples exist and the game is literally just trying to guess because the people look so alike. Nothing sexualised about it.

But it’s Jonathan and unfortunately even the most innocuous things have to be looked at from a different lens because his mind is twisted.

Bit of a boy who cried wolf thing with him really. He could post something with no bad intent but cos he has insisted on being a freak and doing weird things with the kids it’s safer to assume he has weird thoughts behind it.

Adding in to my previous comment I have not seen this part, he’s a sick bleep!! I just don’t think in the abstract sense it’s a sexual game to be playing haha

Reactions: 3
Love how the 'I thought I was pregnant' vlog only got to 21k views in a day. They must be desperate for the money to keep this up for this long now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love how the 'I thought I was pregnant' vlog only got to 21k views in a day. They must be desperate for the money to keep this up for this long now.
I watched it on yew tube, instead of YouTube as I didn’t want them to get views! She literally mentioned it briefly at the start, then that was it?! Everything about their vlogs is boring. The filming is dreadful, very amateurish- you’d think they’d only just started!! Anna literally does nothing interesting, her stories are very immature and cringy. Neither of them appear to have actual friends, so what most people would consider it mundane chat between our mates over a coffee date, lunch, group chat etc. Anna thinks it’s vlog worthy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The fact that in one video Alessia says “can I tell them what I got my friend?” I wonder who she thinks she’s telling??No one responds to her, like her they would in a normal conversation in real life, is very sad. It’s very odd.
When Alessia went around making beds and tidying up 🥰 she barely got a look in 💔whereas Andrea having a tantrum got him cuddles and attention. (I’m not blaming Andrea) Didn’t Anal and Jotato say they’d not show their kids having a tantrum... l? obviously there’s a lot they said they wouldn’t do....
I’m aware I’m discussing multiple vlogs in one go, but god, their chat was so dull in the one with just j and a. All the did was discuss Beechams, clearly after a brand deal!
At one point Anal said alessia has a new friend who seemed so much older than her. She put it down to her being an autumn child, not the fact she babies alessia. Then went on to say alessia birthday was pretty much April- no anna its in march. Why do they insist on doing this- ‘almost teenager’, birthday in a different month, crap!
Also, a halloween out fit was pointed out by one of them for “Dre Dre” (such an ick) which was meant for a baby- because that’s how they see him. Anna’s response “I think that’s for a little girl” Still gendering everything!! The outfit was very gender neutral.
Oh god, and his boast about Emilias singing Tiktok getting loads of views... however most of which were people saying home truths and dissing him! He doesn’t care- views are views to him. Then Anna not knowing which daughter he meant could sing... either doesn’t watch his Tiktok, or realistic in that emilia cant sing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Jonny then admitted the rest of his kids were tone deaf- yet continues to post Edie and Emilia duetting, and Edie singing alone... Hes “trolling” his own kids. Imagine what he says when “haters” say Edie can’t sing... 😤

I regret watching. Sorry for the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.