SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many bad comments about Johnathan on that tiktok duet someone posted a bit further up. Crazy when you can see what others think when he can’t delete the comments eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna let Alessia go on a whole day pumpkin patch with hand me down boots that were too big for her and laughed about it. Now that excellent parenting

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Secondary school will be brutal for Emilia.... the kids are brutal especially in first year whe they are trying to establish their 'position'
They will tear her apart what Jono's posting for and about her. I think it might already started by what they say that she hates the school now.
Even if coming from accepting family they will still mock her for Ed wearing dresses just to put themselves above her. Sad but true unfortunately
Jono really needs to stop before he ruin her life completely.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
The world is going to end if Anal doesn’t get her perfect pictures doesn’t it?! My god the urgency and panic in her voice while taking millions of pictures. Just make good memories, be present, play with your kids ffs! And while I’m at it: please stop the creepy giggling with Matt, it’s extremely embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Completely agree! My youngest was 17 this year. She didn’t want driving lessons as she couldn’t afford to buy, insure and run a car if she passed her test. We only have one car which my husband needs for work. I walk to my job, or get the bus. Plus, driving lessons are so expensive, plus they’re still back logged due to covid! Interestingly, barely any of my daughters friends are having lessons, for the same reason
Yes I have been trying to finish learning to drive for years now! First my instructor retired, then my second one stopped working in the pandemic due to the restrictions, iv not been able to get an instructor since as I live in such a small town and I need an automatic instructor, there simply aren't any. And then for tests people I know have had to book for march next year!

Unfortunately living in a small town with not many buses, I have to take a bus and then a train to university meaning it takes me over 2 hours whereas with a car it'd be a hour.

Reactions: 4
Wow from the latest vlog it's very clear they only do things for a photo, as soon as they've got the right photo it's onto the next thing. Most of my children's photos are candid - half the time they don't even know I'm taking the photo, they are just enjoying the moment and I snap a quick photo.
Are they going to the pumpkin patch for a photo session or for a fun family day out...? :rolleyes:
Can't even let them enjoy themselves, have fun, run around, be kids... all about rounding up the children to get a photo and half the time the photos aren't even that good as they are forced smiles of unhappy children.

They honestly don't know how to just spend time with their children, it's really odd seeing parents of 4 children unable to interact and have fun with their children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I used to sing Shut up and Drive by Rihanna, Love Game by Lady Gaga, Two become one by the Spice Girls and Barbie Girl by Aqua without having a single clue what the lyrics meant. I also sang others and danced to many other lyrics that were actually inappropriate, but didn’t realise. I can’t remember all, but I was around E1 and E2’s age. I look back now and cringe badly as I obviously know the meanings of the lyrics now, but I know I was an innocent kid who had no idea. It’s a good job my parents didn’t film me for the entire world and posted these moments on the internet for people to watch because the thought of it would make me feel ill. I even cringe at my primary school play which was filmed by my friend’s mum for us all to watch back on as a memory and honestly I was cringed out of us all singing and dancing. It was awful, now imagine if that was on the internet? The embarrassment. I also found my old phone one day and I had the old phone when I was 13 or a little older and I tried to see if I could sing and recorded myself. The cringe I also got from that was next level and that wasn’t that long ago if you think about it as I’m only in my early 20’s. The thought of these poor kids having every moment of their development, their identity, their talents, hobbies, embarrassing moments, fights, potty training accidents and every thing else those two out online makes me sick. If they don’t end up in therapy I will be in shock. I just feel so bad for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i actually watched the video on Jonathan’s YouTube and what a bunch of bullshit. Those kids are so confused. Emilia thinks shes not a girl because she doesn’t like it when they split the boys and girls up at school? And because she likes sports? And because she wears dresses for dance but she picks green and NOT PINK! LOL How does Jonathan explain women Olympics, sports, etc? Are they all men? I’ve cut my hair short plenty of times but it wasn’t because I was a man it was because I was sick of my long hair. He’s so gross 🤮

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Europeans are on for woman’s boxing right now and their native Ireland is looking at a record 6 medals so far, best sports tournament we’ve done in years and I can’t wait to see the knock on effects down to local level like the womens team qualifying for the World Cup. Inspiring girls to keep going on. But no Jonathan has to ruin that for his kids because he’s an idiot.

Reactions: 20
A2 just running away from every photo opportunity was quite funny when Anna NEEDED a picture at every point. We love a child who hasn't been trained to hunt the picture opportunity and ruins Anna's Instagram.
Children screaming and crying while Anna and Jonathan are eating dinner, Anna going "is that crying, I feel like that's crying, anyway, Jonathan made dinner courtesy of Charlie Bigham". Turns out they're summoning some demon probably to take them away from that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor Alessia, being made to wear boots that are acknowledged as being too big for her. It’s dangerous too. But Anna will only spend money on the other kids & surgery/Botox etc.
Does Anna dislike her because she’s the only child that actually looks like her?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Poor Alessia, being made to wear boots that are acknowledged as being too big for her. It’s dangerous too. But Anna will only spend money on the other kids & surgery/Botox etc.
Does Anna dislike her because she’s the only child that actually looks like her?
I just can't understand why the children still don't have suitably fitting shoes each by now! Both alessia and andrea only seem to have a set of school shoes and a pair of scruffy worn out broken looking trainers each which is disgusting when you think about the sheer amount anna owns 🤔 🙄

Wearing shoes that are too big is dangerous wouldn't take much to fall and seriously hurt herself!

There’s a video of me somewhere on YouTube singing when I was like 12 that I can’t delete because I don’t know the password and it makes me wanna throw up anytime I think about it even though it probably has like 10 views 😂 I feel so sorry for these poor kids having their whole lives on the internet, they deserve better

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I just can't understand why the children still don't have suitably fitting shoes each by now! Both alessia and andrea only seem to have a set of school shoes and a pair of scruffy worn out broken looking trainers each which is disgusting when you think about the sheer amount anna owns 🤔 🙄

Wearing shoes that are too big is dangerous wouldn't take much to fall and seriously hurt herself!
not the first time alessia has shoes too big either.. last time, when her school shoes were making her feet bleed, she was given emilias old ugg boots :rolleyes: the e's always had new shoes, but they really cant be bothered with the a's (or no-ones gifting them shoes any more) 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
So Jonnys latest TikTok is at the pumpkin farm that anna went to with matt... Edie is “presenting” Its not their fault, but they come across as such a brat. It’s very cringe. Most of the comments are about Edie being in all the videos, and jonny using edie. Also, he shows edies “friends” in the video. I don’t think they’re matts kids. I hope he’s got permission... Edies poses are all mouth open, peace sign, and inappropriate for their age. Emilia looks really sad in the few clips. Alessia looks unkempt, and Andrea looks like a toddler. No sign on anna- but her cackle can be heard. She was probably off with Matt somewhere, hoping people though he was her husband instead of the large pea

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

It’s so jarring as well when you think how they used to be with the E’s when they were little. Emilia’s hair all neat and with a bow, Edie’s hair was actually looked after, luscious and not scraggly. Dressed in designer clothes while on holiday. Always looked very presentable and maintained.

The A’s were content babies that missed out on the peak of their YouTuber career and have just been left to run wild and have been ignored. A2 is better off because he’s ‘the baby’, while Alessia is the problem child who got them into scandal when they told everyone they’d given her cold showers - bet they’ve never forgiven her for that and blame her for the decrease in views (not that it’s her fault poor baby)

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.