SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree...she's obsessed with her looks and other people's, but we can blame johnathan for that. Remember the stacey dooley doc when he asked if she was gonna do her hair, or similar before going on camera. Why does she do a full face of makeup daily after her 5am workouts to sit in the house all day?
It's Jonathan's fault that Anna is vain? Have you seen her entire family and upbringing? Women do have their own thoughts and minds you know. If my husband commented on looks and makeup you can bet your ass I'd never wear it again around him just out of spite. Or I'd sit him down and explain the offence his comments cause. Both options Anna has herself with her own big girl mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yet again they have used andrea being poorly and doctors visits as content 😕
So it looks like as we thought their not taking much if any precautions to stop Andrea's impetigo spreading, they know he's highly contagious but let him throw himself all over their bedding and room as well as others too and couldn't be closer too him despite avoiding him most of the time let's just hope the others don't end up catching it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't think she's fully aware of how contagious that is, but knowing that family they will slide right on by while another kid's family is struck hard. It seems those types of people are made of Teflon.
He has a script, god only knows what it's about. Pray for those kids y'all, he's an idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't think she's fully aware of how contagious that is, but knowing that family they will slide right on by while another kid's family is struck hard. It seems those types of people are made of Teflon.
He has a script, god only knows what it's about. Pray for those kids y'all, he's an idiot.
He follows various children model and acting agencies. This will be the next route. There’s a lot of money in it if your children have the right look.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If I felt really rough and had a minging rash I wouldn't let anyone film me. So sad those kids have no voice in that house.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Them filming a doctors visit yet again is proof they have never taken them to a dentist, except for the Es when they were tiny.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Has anyone seen Jonnys TikTok recently? The video that he said took 4 years (but was infact 2!) has 16 million views... then Edie is in another saying they should have a channel dedicated to her... all forced. Wasn’t it supposed to be Edie and Emilia?? He literally doesn’t care about his kids feelings. Jonny, YOUR CHILDREN CAN NOT CONSENT.

• Wow
  • Sad
Did Anna say that Kerry Katona was a 'fantastic mum' that she hero worships......is she aware that Kerry had a really big cocaine addiction when her two eldest children were 5 and 7? ........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did Anna say that Kerry Katona was a 'fantastic mum' that she hero worships......is she aware that Kerry had a really big cocaine addiction when her two eldest children were 5 and 7? ........
social services also took her kids off her for a bit. Such a fantastic mother 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
J: “Terribly poorly child, just couldn’t go to school, just hasn’t got the energy”
A: “Maybe it’s H,F&M” J: “Argh, we’ll find out. Why not”
J: “He just wants a day off”

Do these nitwits think that if a child is not on their deathbed then they are not sick?

Newsflash Jotato & Anal, your child is currently highly contagious. I hope he gives it to the both of you & the other 3 kids somehow escape an infection!

Reactions: 28
Just watched the latest tit vlog...i know its me nitpicking but it really annoys me when she says Andrea doesn't have it anywhere else however he has 2 spots on his hand....so he does it have it somewhere else 🤦🏼‍♀️ and even before reading your guys comments about what it was, said it was from blowing his nose ?? Half the time he has snot running down his face and constantly sniffing !

• Sick
J: “Terribly poorly child, just couldn’t go to school, just hasn’t got the energy”
A: “Maybe it’s H,F&M” J: “Argh, we’ll find out. Why not”
J: “He just wants a day off”

Do these nitwits think that if a child is not on their deathbed then they are not sick?

Newsflash Jotato & Anal, your child is currently highly contagious. I hope he gives it to the both of you & the other 3 kids somehow escape an infection!
It's awful how they treat the kids when they are genuinely not well always insinuating there fine even when they are clearly not and just pretending to have a day off school, well andrea sure wasn't pretending last time and his rash says different this time too
And yet when either of them have the tiniest sniffle they make a massive deal about it, use it for content and stay in bed all day wanting all the sympathy in the world!!

Anna going out to see friends after being close with andrea isn't exactly trying to stop the spread and I wonder if they bothered changing their bedding after he had been jumping all over it 🤔

Reactions: 22
It's awful how they treat the kids when they are genuinely not well always insinuating there fine even when they are clearly not and just pretending to have a day off school, well andrea sure wasn't pretending last time and his rash says different this time too
And yet when either of them have the tiniest sniffle they make a massive deal about it, use it for content and stay in bed all day wanting all the sympathy in the world!!

Anna going out to see friends after being close with andrea isn't exactly trying to stop the spread and I wonder if they bothered changing their bedding after he had been jumping all over it 🤔
Anna took to the bed after having self inflicted facial fillers. :mad:which btw, have made her face look wide and weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Has anyone seen Jonnys TikTok recently? The video that he said took 4 years (but was infact 2!) has 16 million views... then Edie is in another saying they should have a channel dedicated to her... all forced. Wasn’t it supposed to be Edie and Emilia?? He literally doesn’t care about his kids feelings. Jonny, YOUR CHILDREN CAN NOT CONSENT.
I think he paid to boost it. I don't think any of his other Tiktoks have done so well and he's had some pretty viral ones.

Reactions: 15
They're just such an inconvenience to have to take care of at home, so shove them off to school every chance they get

even before reading your guys comments about what it was, said it was from blowing his nose ??
Yeah because rubbing and blowing your nose leads to sores on the chin...

Reactions: 11
Totally agree...she's obsessed with her looks and other people's, but we can blame johnathan for that. Remember the stacey dooley doc when he asked if she was gonna do her hair, or similar before going on camera. Why does she do a full face of makeup daily after her 5am workouts to sit in the house all day?
She was like that long before she met Jonathan. She was in modeling competition some photoshoot in London and made videos how to 'achieve her look' way before she even met Jono.
She was always obsessed with her look thinking shes a supermodel kind a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
social services also took her kids off her for a bit. Such a fantastic mother 😂
I was going to mention it but, wasn't 100% sure if it was her or KP - it may have been both........such brilliant role models!!!!!!

Reading between the lines, did Anna have the fillers because she was meeting up with that American family vlogger ???(never heard of her if I'm honest )

Reactions: 8
don’t know why people are shocked anna supports these people, didn’t she say she felt sorry for trump because everyone hated him and she “knew how he felt”

• Haha
  • Wow
don’t know why people are shocked anna supports these people, didn’t she say she felt sorry for trump because everyone hated him and she “knew how he felt”
Ah stop..did she really say that. Even for her Royal dimness that is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Did anyone else see this clip in yesterday's vlog of Anna with Bianca. (click below to watch) This is the real vile Anna, not the fakeness she try’s to portray in the vlogs it’s just Jonathan didn’t edit this bit out yesterday, but this is the real evil, mean, nasty witch, this is how she is with her dogs and this is how she would be with her kids & Jonathan (not that I give a tit about Jonathan but just to point out that her sadistic behaviour has been with him also). Imagine being on the receiving end of this horror especially the kids. She's a sicko.

Remember how she used to (and I'm sure she still does) scare the tit out of the kids chasing them around the bedroom just before they were about to jump into bed and she would impersonate an evil witch only to scare the bejesus out of them and they were so scared they would start crying cause she put so much fear into them, it was awful to watch. This woman has serious issues.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.