SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did jono leave in the clip where anal is helping a1 get dressed in the bathroom and she’s saying “oh my god” “come on” “Alessia” in a really grumpy way. Kid just needs help putting her jumper on her arms and instead of anal putting the camera down and helping her she’s getting frustrated she’s not dressing herself fast enough. She is so aggressive.
And the clip before where a1 is talking about drinking pool water and anal is just full on “yup” “oh really” and then the only thing she can spit out is “you look beautiful”, she really doesn’t give a crap about her kids unless they are “pretty”.
I won’t lie, I get annoyed with my children when they take forever to do things, and I can sound a bit snappy. BUT I help, rather than film them. Can’t stand Anna.

Omg pizza again? Ffs. Why can’t they just buy a decent one from a supermarket at the very least, rather than Domino’s again.

Reactions: 24
She isn’t present with them at all. She doesn’t actually listen or care about what they have to say and nurture their individuality.
It’s only ever, wow so good, good girl/boy, good job. She says it to anything.
It’s so sad. I love talking to kids and hearing their stories! Even the children who aren’t my own. My son tells the craziest stories and I love listening to them even when we should really be out the door by now 😂
I feel so bad for those kids, they all try and talk about their lives to her and she just sits there and says yup, oh, wow, cool! The audacity too when she goes on and on about bullshit in the vlogs no body gives a flying duck about.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
If she screamed at my dog the way she did to her own in that clip on her story , I'd drop kick the bleep .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s so sad. I love talking to kids and hearing their stories! Even the children who aren’t my own. My son tells the craziest stories and I love listening to them even when we should really be out the door by now 😂
I feel so bad for those kids, they all try and talk about their lives to her and she just sits there and says yup, oh, wow, cool! The audacity too when she goes on and on about bullshit in the vlogs no body gives a flying duck about.
Exactly this! She rambles on and on and on some more about god knows what, to strangers online expecting them to be interested and she has the audacity to be so disengaged and uninterested in her own children. They talk so fast when attempting to talk to her, she may aswell just shoo them away

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Imagine a world where we have a platform to discuss the behaviours of an irrelevant married couple - who ‘most of the time’ live a life beyond their means and have to exploit themselves and their own children 🤡🤡🌏🌏 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🧘‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Exactly this! She rambles on and on and on some more about god knows what, to strangers online expecting them to be interested and she has the audacity to be so disengaged and uninterested in her own children. They talk so fast when attempting to talk to her, she may aswell just shoo them away
The other day poor Alessia was begging her mum to kiss her goodbye before going to school, but Anna just talked over it. Alessia is the most ignored in the family, and has been for most of her life. So sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She spends sooooo much time, probably the majority of her time, standing in her kitchen, talking to a camera and oogling herself.

She must never have been listened to as a child to feel the need to get so much validation from strangers.
And now pity her kids will suffer the same fate.

It must be heartbreaking for them to hear their own mother essentially talking to herself In the other room while getting absolutely ignored.

My kids never leave me alone, they know I'm always available to them and that they are always welcome in my company. They literally follow me around the house chatting away. I literally can't even pee in peace without them standing at the door 😅
Her Kids must be WARNED to not go near her.

The other day poor Alessia was begging her mum to kiss her goodbye before going to school, but Anna just talked over it. Alessia is the most ignored in the family, and has been for most of her life. So sad.
That poor child is so emotionally neglected. Anna does the bare minimum for her. I genuinely think she hates her and sees her as too needy 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Before Alessia was even a year old she was dubbed the naughty one, and trouble. Absolutely disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Every time he mentions “film club” I get a horrible sinister feeling in my gut.

I hope in 10 years we don’t find out evil things occurred during it 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Cold shower :cry: :cry::mad:
Oh yes, but long before that they would go 'uhohh, here's trouble' whenever Alessia entered the room. She was their 'rainbow baby', but never treated her as such. Anna had her up in her bedroom for months on end, where she would allow her to play with charging cables and toilet rolls, would close the door to her tiny bedroom even in a heatwave, left her in a dirty (puke) bed 'because the cleaner will come later today'. When she was a newborn doing 'tummy time', they would literally put her on the carpet in the upstairs hallway, with the Es jumping over her to get into the bath. It made me feel sick watching it. Anna and Jonathan would not even be anywhere near her, just the camera facing the baby so the audience could watch.

We'd see Alessia self-soothing by sucking her thumb and flapping her hands, viewers commented that maybe she was autistic, but Jonathan was very quick to say that his mum watches all the videos and they both thought that Alessia 'is not a broken baby'.

And now she just gets ignored most of the time. It's heart breaking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I can't stand it when Anna minimizes or mocks the kids if they have hurt themselves or are unwell, she did that today when Alessia hurt herself at the gymnastics party & scraped her wrist, she said to alessia "don't be that dramatic" because alessia was telling her the scrape hurt whilst be being roughly pushed and prodded by Anna whilst filming trying to get her jumper on and her scrape was getting hurt in the process, poor kid.
Could of sworn Anna was being highly dramatic and went on for days the other week about her broken nail.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Oh yes, but long before that they would go 'uhohh, here's trouble' whenever Alessia entered the room. She was their 'rainbow baby', but never treated her as such. Anna had her up in her bedroom for months on end, where she would allow her to play with charging cables and toilet rolls, would close the door to her tiny bedroom even in a heatwave, left her in a dirty (puke) bed 'because the cleaner will come later today'. When she was a newborn doing 'tummy time', they would literally put her on the carpet in the upstairs hallway, with the Es jumping over her to get into the bath. It made me feel sick watching it. Anna and Jonathan would not even be anywhere near her, just the camera facing the baby so the audience could watch.

We'd see Alessia self-soothing by sucking her thumb and flapping her hands, viewers commented that maybe she was autistic, but Jonathan was very quick to say that his mum watches all the videos and they both thought that Alessia 'is not a broken baby'.

And now she just gets ignored most of the time. It's heart breaking.
OMG I didn't know any of that. :eek: I've only known about them since February this year when I heard Jono's rude and insulting interview on a radio programme. They really are appalling horrific people.

Reactions: 16
She spends sooooo much time, probably the majority of her time, standing in her kitchen, talking to a camera and oogling herself.

She must never have been listened to as a child to feel the need to get so much validation from strangers.

It must be heartbreaking for them to hear their own mother essentially talking to herself In the other room while getting absolutely ignored.

My kids never leave me alone, they know I'm always available to them and that they are always welcome in my company. They literally follow me around the house chatting away. I literally can't even pee in peace without them standing at the door 😅

That poor child is so emotionally neglected. Anna does the bare minimum for her. I genuinely think she hates her and sees her as too needy 😕

Same here 🤣
Always following me around, sitting next to me/on my lap, cuddling etc.

Reactions: 7
Could of sworn Anna was being highly dramatic and went on for days the other week about her broken nail.
She spent weeks going through old pictures and videos to prove that she had chipped her tooth, then went to the dentist to have it fixed and chipped it again a couple of weeks later. I think Alessia being in pain from hand sanitiser into her scrape is more worthy of a response than Anna's chipped tooth saga

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
"Do you want to show everyone your leotard?" Is not an acceptable thing to say to a child you are broadcasting online to complete strangers!!!! Absolutely horrific exploitation of innocent children. Anna is a disgusting mother who needs a parenting class ASAP. If she doesn't know that making your child lift up their jumper to show a skintight leotard on the internet is problematic then I seriously think she should have some sort of test for a substantial learning disability.... not diagnosing just wondering who would think that an OK thing to do.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She spent weeks going through old pictures and videos to prove that she had chipped her tooth, then went to the dentist to have it fixed and chipped it again a couple of weeks later. I think Alessia being in pain from hand sanitiser into her scrape is more worthy of a response than Anna's chipped tooth saga
yes

And Anna called it a "tiny little scrape" that scrape doesn't look so tiny to me. I hope she applies some antiseptic ointment to the area just in case.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
We’ve all been there, getting hand sanitiser in a cut hurts a lot, and the poor girl had a massive cut down her arm 😢 and when she said ‘it stings’ stupid anal turned around and said ‘no it doesnt’. Shes such a witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Ouch, that looks soooo painful . Poor little poppet! :cry: She is such a dear little thing, too. Anna, if you are reading here, you absolute witch dismissing a little girl's pain like that. When you moan on and on about nails and a tiny spot on your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.