SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it helps to explain, I passed my test 10 years ago so figures will have changed since then.

I had around 35 driving lessons (over a year with 2 different instructors, the first wasn't very good) - which were £23 an hour, I had some 2 hour lessons also, and it was a bit cheaper if I bought them in 10's. So that's around £800 ish. Then I bought a 10 year old car that was another £2000. As I was 19, my insurance was expensive and so that was another £2000. Then I had my road tax which was £150, the theory test which was about £23 and the and then the practical test which was £60. My provisional licence was £30.

I spent around £5000 on that first year, purely to drive. That's excluding petrol. And where I live, I have 1 bus an hour to my local town, if it actually arrives.
This is crazy to me! So expensive!
I grew up in rural New Zealand, at 13 I could drive the small Mitsubishi crap box farm car around the farm, this is how I and most of my friends learnt to drive as we are all rural. Then you sit your learner licence theory test which allows you to drive on roads with a full licence holder, the test is roughly $100.
Then once you’ve held your learner's for a certain amount of time, you can go for your restricted which is $135. On your restricted you can only drive on your own, with a full licence driver or your dependants.
I did one practice test/lesson before sitting my restricted and it was $55.
NZ full licence is $110 and you sit that a couple of years after holding your restricted. I think lessons roughly cost the same amount before going for your full as they do restricted but I didn’t do any lessons.
Insurance varies here, mine is about $900 a year for a car insured for 16k. Registration for my car is $100 ish a year. We also need a warrant of fitness which is about $60 and needed every 6-12m depending.
All prices in NZ dollars. Basically everyone in NZ drives, public transport is only a thing for cities and Ubers and such are non existent where I live!

Reactions: 6
I think Anna's not like driving might come from anxiety. I really want to drive but I can't get myself to do it.
I did pass my theory and had about 10 lessons and stopped. Seeing so many near crashes in real life and inconsiderate driving I'm just too scared now 🤷🏻‍♀️
But I think it's better when you learn younger. You are more confident and cant wait to drive like many people said. Lots of teens getting the driving license paid as a present at 17th and then small car on 18th from parents. I never had to drive living in the centre of the biger town and now I'm too scared lol

And we know Anna has more then just anxiety issue. I guess she just avoided it as long as she could. And then had to get her dream car and it HAD to be white. But just stupid to get such a big car if you are not confident driver. But all for status Anna hey 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think we all know the dramatics we’ll hear from Anna if she gets it. She’ll take to the bed for 10 days.
But send the kids to school because they need to "stop being so dramatic"... Says the girl who made everyone but herself look for her missing bracelet and complains for weeks at a time

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching old vlogs and wardo was just the cutest happiest baby 😭 I honestly find E2 so hard to watch these days not because she identifies as a girl but the showy off behaviour and the crop tops 🤢 I know it’s certainly not her fault just sad to see

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Anyone else incredibly bored of the car talk now?! 🤣

back to topic, I find it really strange she insists on shaving Andrea’s hair. I remember when Emilia was a baby Anna was terrified and stressed that her hair wasn’t growing in. She mentioned it all of the time. And now she’s purposefully stopping Andrea’s from growing. Only think I can think is they’re trying to keep him toddler looking for Ads etc but it’s painfully obvious he’s 4.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Ewww - the hairdresser fluffing the big brush around Andy’s snotty, impetigo infected face!! 🤦🏻 I hope she washes it before using on another person…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The kids get McDonald's, A+J get Wagamamas
The kids get Domino's, A+J get Sliced Pizza
The kids get Anna's crappy cooking, A+J get Giggling Squid

Hmmmm it's almost like they don't care about the kids, bizarre thought

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Nothing wrong with telling your kids you love them, but for goddness sake's Anna who are you trying to convince by saying it 100 times on a loop in the vlogs to yours kids, its all for show and to prove a point that she is the affectionate devoted mother when everyone knows she doesn't even come close to being one, it just sounds so fake, the more and more she says it on repeat, the more it sounds unbelievable, imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

back to topic, I find it really strange she insists on shaving Andrea’s hair. I remember when Emilia was a baby Anna was terrified and stressed that her hair wasn’t growing in. She mentioned it all of the time. And now she’s purposefully stopping Andrea’s from growing. Only think I can think is they’re trying to keep him toddler looking for Ads etc but it’s painfully obvious he’s 4.
its been said on here that anna cuts his hair because she hates that its ginger.. i hope that isn't true but she did block anyone who mentioned ginger when he was born and insisted that it was "rose gold" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 36

back to topic...
Thank you! Sometimes people on here get so stuck on one topic and keep repeating the same few arguments/opinions it gets very annoying.

We're here for Anna and Jonathan... Let's go back to talking about them.

Reactions: 20
The kids get McDonald's, A+J get Wagamamas
The kids get Domino's, A+J get Sliced Pizza
The kids get Anna's crappy cooking, A+J get Giggling Squid

Hmmmm it's almost like they don't care about the kids, bizarre thought
It’s also so weird to me that Anna said this week that she ‘loves having the kids at home’, I mean, apart from the fact that they eat UTTER crap, if you like having your kids at home that much why do you not even eat a decent meal together? Why shove them in a playroom with iPads stuck to their faces, why put them in every single after or even before school club there is and when it’s a holiday put them in kids club and same old ‘iPad club’ when they’re at home, I just do not understand how she says the one thing but continuously acts the complete opposite way. Why is it such a burden to feed your kids proper veggies, have a nice chat at dinner time and not stuff pasta in them, reward them afterwards with more chocolate than the actual dinner and then have yourself a more expensive meal in another room. She doesn’t deserve those kids.

Reactions: 28
It’s also so weird to me that Anna said this week that she ‘loves having the kids at home’, I mean, apart from the fact that they eat UTTER crap, if you like having your kids at home that much why do you not even eat a decent meal together? Why shove them in a playroom with iPads stuck to their faces, why put them in every single after or even before school club there is and when it’s a holiday put them in kids club and same old ‘iPad club’ when they’re at home, I just do not understand how she says the one thing but continuously acts the complete opposite way. Why is it such a burden to feed your kids proper veggies, have a nice chat at dinner time and not stuff pasta in them, reward them afterwards with more chocolate than the actual dinner and then have yourself a more expensive meal in another room. She doesn’t deserve those kids.
If her numerous variations on Pasta/butter/cheese/ "pAYsto" is delicious, nutritious and good enough for her small growing children to consume, it should be good enough for her and Jono as well.

Point being it is none of the above so they stuff themselves with expensive takeaways in front of their tv..and let their children eat fast food and pasta.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing wrong with telling your kids you love them, but for goddness sake's Anna who are you trying to convince by saying it 100 times on a loop in the vlogs to yours kids, its all for show and to prove a point that she is the affectionate devoted mother when everyone knows she doesn't even come close to being one, it just sounds so fake, the more and more she says it on repeat, the more it sounds unbelievable, imo.
Right. She says it just because it’s expected to say that. Actions speak louder than words. My parents told me they loved me all the time, but I never felt it and was emotionally neglected.

• Sad
  • Heart
Andrea's hair is beautiful, she must be mad having it all shorn off like that. I just can't understand her at all.

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised she doesn’t grow the red hair in, it’s very popular in tv commercials at the moment. Anyone would think red heads are super common in the uk but they make up less than 10% of the population.

Weighing in on the driving discussion. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 30, neither did my mum and sister. I rarely drive even now but it’s a useful skill if you can afford to do it. I missed saying goodbye to a family member because I couldn’t get there quick enough.

Reactions: 6
What’s going on with Anna’s leg & foot?:sick:😂

D2F3AE86-1F37-47B5-9077-8977282EEB87.jpeg

Also in today’s vlog and many other times she has ranted about the kids having to dedicate some of there weekend to homework and it really annoys her because she wants the weekend to be their free time and playtime but where’s the same feelings towards their filming workload on the weekend!
Last weekend the kids spent which is supposed to be their free time apparently, rehearsing & filming that video for Jonathan’s channel and they did homework also, so where Is the concern there, none given!
ETA the only reason she is annoyed about the homework is because she has to put her time into it as well.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
If Anna loves having kids at home is only because filming them makes for more views.
If she loves them so much why they are NOT doing stuff together?
They can help with filling the washing machine, dishwasher, simple help with cooking, board games, movie nights and meal times TOGETHER.
She only loves them as cash cows not as children.

She had time and energy for brisks walks JUST after birth why cant she just grab a dog and two take kids or two and go for the same walk... oh wait...
Thats what loving your kids is. Not hers I love them home cause I dont have to drive them anywhere and jono can make more money out of them)

(Dont get me wrong my 6&10 are obsessed with ipads and YouTube of course, but simple 'guys can you quickly come and help me with laundry' or shall we bake muffins or cookies for daddy.. )

• Sad
What’s going on with Anna’s leg & foot?:sick:😂

View attachment 1657123
Also in today’s vlog and many other times she has ranted about the kids having to dedicate some of there weekend to homework and it really annoys her because she wants the weekend to be their free time and playtime but where’s the same feelings towards their filming workload on the weekend!
Last weekend the kids spent which is supposed to be their free time apparently, rehearsing & filming that video for Jonathan’s channel and they did homework also, so where Is the concern there, none given!
ETA the only reason she is annoyed about the homework is because she has to put her time into it as well.
That's an ana pose. People with restrictive eating disorders all manage to develop the same photo poses to make themselves look thinner, or show off weight loss

But send the kids to school because they need to "stop being so dramatic"... Says the girl who made everyone but herself look for her missing bracelet and complains for weeks at a time
Anna reminds me of me. I've got pretty severe anxiety issues, very low tolerance for physical sensations/symptoms, hypochondria, etc. I resolved years ago that no matter how I'm feeling inside, when I have children, they will never EVER see my problems enough to learn them from me. I want to almost force some resilience. I think that's what Anna's doing, except she's doing it terribly to the point where it borders on neglect.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Please just stop them singing I beg you. I've just played the latest Tiktok, I've now got 37 cats in the back garden and the kids are crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.