SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bracelets are expensive and should have been insured. That's what we have, hell, my husband even has it on his dumb comic books LOL!! I also would like to put it out there that I would never own a $6,000 bracelet that has no security clasp ( I would never own one that expensive, that's gross to me. I wouldn't be able to justify a purchase like that) Maybe she's not that upset because they do have it or as someone said above it's been pawned.
Did she say that if it were in the school that someone would turn that in? You don't know rich people, some of them are shady as hell. Better watch the moms when you're invited to breakfast or lunch. One of those witches might be sporting a new Van Cleef bracelet in silver 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ the faces and poses E2 is pulling on Anna’s insta story this evening 🤢 That child is being groomed, it’s sickening
I was shocked when I saw that. Where does E2 get those poses and tongue stuff 😳 from? And why would she post that?!?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I was shocked when I saw that. Where does E2 get those poses and tongue stuff 😳 from? And why would she post that?!?!
There’s only one person teaching E2 that 🤢 My kids are 9 & 6 and never make those faces and poses 😔 totally sick what jotato is at for cash. Surely there is enough documented evidence for someone to step in. So disturbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
If she genuinely lost that bracelet there would’ve been a thousand Instagram stories about it!

She doesn’t look like someone who has just lost a £6000 bracelet. Look how manic and obsessive she was when she chipped a tooth!

She’s just lying in bed reminiscing and clearly ruing that latest mortgage repayment 🤣

Why thing is, she is doing an ad. She should be putting out something with a level of ‘professionalism’. When she saw E2 doing those things behind her, she should have spoken to him and told him to compose himself. She does not take the time out to discipline the children, as she feels it’ll make her a ‘bad’ parent. Having children means being a parents first, then friends second. It’s embarrassing how she allows her kids to behave in ads. I would have never approved such a video if I were the brand manager.
His behaviour takes away from people genuinely believing he is now a ‘she’, as it’s always an over-the-top performance.

• Heart
They see the positives in everything 🤣🤣🤣 omg all they do is moan moan moan! I bet they were planning on cashing in on the bracelet so there goes their next mortgage payment!
Maybe it’s not lost. I thought that, watching the video: they sold it. Would provide for their mortgage and content.

If the second one is gone that will be our answer. She will say « oh they only worked as a set, in pairs ( a bit like her children!), I sold the second one.

Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s not lost. I thought that, watching the video: they sold it. Would provide for their mortgage and content.

If the second one is gone that will be our answer. She will say « oh they only worked as a set, in pairs ( a bit like her children!), I sold the second one.
I think the answer is in description already. He said 'things can be replaced but not in this economy which seems to be pulling punches on the daily' so I dont see new bracelet until some chairs are thrown at him maybe
I'm sure he will use it as a reason for selling the house too or not be able to sell it or some shite because economy crisis is now trending...even tho he, you know, 'could retire yesterday' 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I think the answer is in description already. He said 'things can be replaced but not in this economy which seems to be pulling punches on the daily' so I dont see new bracelet until some chairs are thrown at him maybe
I'm sure he will use it as a reason for selling the house too or not be able to sell it or some shite because economy crisis is now trending...even tho he, you know, 'could retire yesterday' 🤦‍♀️
Anna has no sense when it comes to spending, that's why she keeps saying "it can be replaced". It's £6000 I doubt you're going to get a new one when you're clearly struggling with money already. Jono will buy a fake copy brand to keep up looks, but it'll be £5 not £6000. (Also I cannot fathom someone wearing, what, £10,000+ worth of jewellery a day, AND THEN NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP TRACK OF IT ALL)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This sounds harsh but E2’s behaviour in videos really irks me. No fault of their own, obviously. But they’re raising them to believe they’re really something special and the world is going to love them. I think it’s actually really important to raise your children in the understanding that they’re special to YOU, to their grandparents, to their siblings, but it’s beneficial for a child to be taught that in the grand scheme of things, they’re just an ordinary person doing ordinary things living an ordinary life. This method of raising kids is how you end up with entitled adults who refuse to accept the word no. Someone needs to tell E2 that being trans isn’t something that’s automatically going to give them a free pass in the world, it’s not that uncommon and they still have to have other personality traits other than being flamboyant and OTT to make it anywhere in life. They’re 8, not 3. They can learn these basic life lessons before it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I heard a trans person talk during Cork Pride, and while they had to be very stereotypical female to get a medical transition (in Scotland in the 90s) it’s not typical to be that in your face, I have met quite a few mtf over the last few years and while some are very femme they still had jeans, hoodie and cons days.

Reactions: 7
What the hell is a bracelt? (And twice! Which means it's not a typo - whichever of those two dumbnuts edited the video actually thinks it's spelled like that)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anna can never handle such simple situations, Anna was talking about her and Matt going out to this certain shop (she didn't say what shop it is) and has been wanting to go for a while and has seen it all over instagram. So has now deceided to go with matt to this place cause she really wants to go, she is the designated driver.

She made it sound all doom and gloom before they have even left because just in case it all goes wrong and embarrasses herself and they may end up getting lost, getting to this place. She has got the waze app hasn't she, doesn't she use that all the time, even for the school run, so what's the problem! She literally falls to pieces unnecessarily.

She is 34 nearly 35 years old and sounds like a teenager just starting in life, she is so inadequate and inept, she said she isn't as comfortable driving into the city of London, I know it can be daunting driving into a city centre but that's because she wont drive futher than the radius of her local area and school and barely leaves her house, she doesn't clock up enough driving time to go to places and experience things.

She acts so immature and childlike, she lives such a sheltered life and lives like a recluse, she barely leaves the grey dungeon only as a necessity. There is more to life than putting on make up and going to get her nails done.

And also why doesn't she ever go to this much effort to take her kids anywhere, she will make a special trek out to a shop near central London but never makes an effort to take her kids to places or go on special excursions with her kids other than a couple of times to the Bluewater shopping centre for content. She is just so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Their views are so dire at the minute aren’t they? Why are they continuing this nonsense, They must be on a creator fund or something.

Reactions: 15
Anna can never handle such simple situations, Anna was talking about her and Matt going out to this certain shop (she didn't say what shop it is) and has been wanting to go for a while and has seen it all over instagram. So has now deceided to go with matt to this place cause she really wants to go, she is the designated driver.

She made it sound all doom and gloom before they have even left because just in case it all goes wrong and embarrasses herself and they may end up getting lost, getting to this place. She has got the waze app hasn't she, doesn't she use that all the time, even for the school run, so what's the problem! She literally falls to pieces unnecessarily.

She is 34 nearly 35 years old and sounds like a teenager just starting in life, she is so inadequate and inept, she said she isn't as comfortable driving into the city of London, I know it can be daunting driving into a city centre but that's because she wont drive futher than the radius of her local area and school and barely leaves her house, she doesn't clock up enough driving time to go to places and experience things.

She acts so immature and childlike, she lives such a sheltered life and lives like a recluse, she barely leaves the grey dungeon only as a necessity. There is more to life than putting on make up and going to get her nails done.

And also why doesn't she ever go to this much effort to take her kids anywhere, she will make a special trek out to a shop near central London but never makes an effort to take her kids to places or go on special excursions with her kids other than a couple of times to the Bluewater shopping centre for content. She is just so weird.
On her insta today she went to Homesense. Its only about 30 minutes from hers nowhere near Central London!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She really didn’t act like she lost something that was important to her or that she understands that she’s lost an item worth an enormous amount of money. Any human with emotions would have been sick from loosing something so valuable. I would have torn my car apart and from first light out looking for my sentimental bracelet. I would have had an announcement at the beginning of the school day with a small reward If found.
Her driving is ridiculous. She says she been driving since E2 was born, thats about 8 years, long enough to know better. If she’s so weirded out by driving, why isn’t Matt driving? Here you get your drivers license in high school if you take drivers Ed (also your boating license) Is there a reason she didn’t get her license? Lazy? Thought she’d have a driver?

Reactions: 12
She really didn’t act like she lost something that was important to her or that she understands that she’s lost an item worth an enormous amount of money. Any human with emotions would have been sick from loosing something so valuable. I would have torn my car apart and from first light out looking for my sentimental bracelet. I would have had an announcement at the beginning of the school day with a small reward If found.
Her driving is ridiculous. She says she been driving since E2 was born, thats about 8 years, long enough to know better. If she’s so weirded out by driving, why isn’t Matt driving? Here you get your drivers license in high school if you take drivers Ed (also your boating license) Is there a reason she didn’t get her license? Lazy? Thought she’d have a driver?
To be fair, in Europe there are many areas where you don't need a car. At least as long as you don't have kids. At first I didn't want to get a license at all, but was sort of pressured into it. 12 years later and I still don't own a car, don't need one and only drive about once a year with my parents car, so I won't forget how driving works. I should have followed my guts as a teenager. Biggest waste of money in my life. Which might be another reason why people don't get a license, it's super expensive.

Putting that aside, Anna has been driving regularly for 8 years now and still has no confidence. I think she really has a lot of insecurities, which she keeps talking about, but at the same time doesn't acknowledge. She always laughs is off, saying "haha look at how useless and clumsy I am". Also her micromanaging, food controlling etc could be simply a way of compensating for all her insecurities to give her the illusion that she's got everything under control.

If she genuinely lost that bracelet there would’ve been a thousand Instagram stories about it!

She doesn’t look like someone who has just lost a £6000 bracelet. Look how manic and obsessive she was when she chipped a tooth!

She’s just lying in bed reminiscing and clearly ruing that latest mortgage repayment 🤣
Have they mentioned the house up for sale yet

Reactions: 4
On her insta today she went to Homesense. Its only about 30 minutes from hers nowhere near Central London!
She’s trying to be the next Zoella/ Mark Ferris duo is it she !

To be fair, in Europe there are many areas where you don't need a car. At least as long as you don't have kids. At first I didn't want to get a license at all, but was sort of pressured into it. 12 years later and I still don't own a car, don't need one and only drive about once a year with my parents car, so I won't forget how driving works. I should have followed my guts as a teenager. Biggest waste of money in my life. Which might be another reason why people don't get a license, it's super expensive.

Putting that aside, Anna has been driving regularly for 8 years now and still has no confidence. I think she really has a lot of insecurities, which she keeps talking about, but at the same time doesn't acknowledge. She always laughs is off, saying "haha look at how useless and clumsy I am". Also her micromanaging, food controlling etc could be simply a way of compensating for all her insecurities to give her the illusion that she's got everything under control.
I also think those big cars she drives are what make her anxious. She should get a small run around. Trouble is, she’s all about status symbols so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Oh wow I didn’t know it was expensive there to get a license. Unless you live in a giant city like New York you have to have one to get around. Our cities are laid out with highways etc… The vastness of our country makes it almost mandatory to own a car. I really wish we had other means to get around but infrastructure isn’t something they really care about funding :(
Totally agree that Anal has a load of insecurities, they both do and feed off one another. She also doesn’t have any friends that build her up as no one wants to touch that tit show of a family except Matt. I have a feeling that relationship is going to go south one day.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.