SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not a thing wrong with any of those. Funny that E1 and E2 aren’t criticised cause they bring in the bleeping money.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Was just coming here to see if anything was said!
Nothing wrong with any of those photos - she is sooooo hooked on looks. Andrea does look very grown up and lovely in that photo. I don’t even know what anal is making fun of??
And doesn't eduordo look like a handsome little boy in that photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Complaining about the kids school photos now.. Andrea looks lovely.. She’s going to give them a complex
That’s such a lovely picture of Andrea!! He looks so grown up! Anna is a cold hearted witch

Reactions: 22
It’s too late and something I’d never ordinarily wish on anyone but I wish she had been unable to have children.

Reactions: 15
I don’t like the colour. Looks like she’s been in the poo garden with no gloves. How can she do any work with nails that long is beyond me. Who am I kidding though. What work ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was Jono really trying to teach people on todays vlog how to grow their yt channel while his is rapidly declining?

• Haha
Was Jono really trying to teach people on todays vlog how to grow their yt channel while his is rapidly declining?
His has not been growing since Anna was pregnant with Andrea. He has no clue other than using ridiculous clickbait and horrific thumbnails.

Reactions: 12
She hates her children.
Resents them for being children, expects them to be "good", " cute" "pretty" etc but doesn't tolerate anything else. So in her eyes her kids will never be good enough pretty enough cute enough. They're never allowed just be.
Kids are unpredictable, messy, spontaneous, crazy, and perfect in their own ways.
If she actually allowed them to be children and let go of all HER insecurities and fears of needing absolute control then she would learn a thing or two FROM them. They would melt her cold heart and give her some happiness. Genuine happiness that she seems to be chasing in all external places except within the walls of her home and more importantly in her children

Is it just me or did the nail lady do a pretty bad polish application? She could do a better job at home or even A1 could do it better 😂 the thumb is worst … oh lord
Honestly eff off no one cares about your nails. What busy mom of 4 has time for this crap. Spend this time walking your dogs or cooking a nourishing meal for your children. Witch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just don't understand the need to start preparing dinner at 2pm.I could understand if it was something complex, but that pasta dish could literally take 10mins. It is so strange. Same with the school snacks. Why dont they prepare them after the kids have gone to bed or even in the morning. Then Anna could spend some time with the kids. Anna makes every mundane task seem like a lengthy mission. Also, they gave the luxury of both parents being at home at bedtime. Why don't they split the bedtime routine between them so each child gets their own one to one time

This! She seriously needs a reality check. She makes every mundane task seem like a lengthy mission. Eg. Making school snacks - my kids have packed lunches. It takes less than 5mins to prepare and I do it when they have gone to bed or before they wake up. They have the luxury of both parents being home at bedtime. Why don't they ever share the bedtime routine so each child gets one to one time? I find it so strange that Anna has to be in bed before 9pm. I just cannot fathom how she fills her day (as Jonathon is film director extrordinaire/gardener 😁) This is no disrespect to stay at home moms/dads as they actually do stuff! They have a cleaner, and a dog walker. Did she ever have a full time job (pre-you tube)?

Also, they have lovely grounds to explore (my kids would love that garden),yet the kids rarely go explore/play in nature.
But it is complex for Anna because she is a dumb witch. She has to follow a recipe word for word even if she has made it a hundred times. No room for any spontaneity. I said it before. If you look up bimbo or dumb blonde in the dictionary you will see her picture.

Reactions: 14
I make the same curry a few times a month, I know the timing at this point that I chuck it together without thinking and modify it to suit whatever frozen veg I have. Same with all my dinners, unless it’s something like burgers or fish it’s going to be different each time because I know timing’s but may substitute an ingredient.

Reactions: 11
I make the same curry a few times a month, I know the timing at this point that I chuck it together without thinking and modify it to suit whatever frozen veg I have. Same with all my dinners, unless it’s something like burgers or fish it’s going to be different each time because I know timing’s but may substitute an ingredient.
Exactly -my spag bol never tastes the same every time - or my shepherd's pie or chicken curry. You use what you have, you improvise, you strive to improve.

Just noticed from today’s vlog that Andrea’s car seat is way too small for him. It’s the group you’d have a 2 year old in. He looks ridiculous in it and it’s no way safe as his head is way over the top of it! Given that he’s quite stocky and doesn’t look light, he’d probably be well over the weight limit for it as well! Seemingly enough money for Gucci coats but not making sure your child is safe…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I find it weird that the two kids she has the least time for are the two that are the image of herself (Alessia) and Jono (Andrea)
Baffling.:unsure:
Fear and loathing in Surrey....or wherever the hell they live. She despises herself and her husband, so she takes it out on the children who remind her of herself and J. She should despise herself and her pathetic husband: they're awful people.

Just noticed from today’s vlog that Andrea’s car seat is way too small for him. It’s the group you’d have a 2 year old in. He looks ridiculous in it and it’s no way safe as his head is way over the top of it! Given that he’s quite stocky and doesn’t look light, he’d probably be well over the weight limit for it as well! Seemingly enough money for Gucci coats but not making sure your child is safe…
They have never cared about car seat safety.

Why oh why does Jonny (and his minion friendlest friends) tell emilia she has can ????? Seriously, she’s going to be in for a shock if she ever auditioned for anything!! There are a few notes that are ok, and that’s me being generous. The rest... well, let’s put it this way, if she was in my class, she wouldn’t get the solo!! Then comments telling jonny to put her on BGT, or Matilda and him agreeing???? There are so many really talented child singers out there, who train, look after their voice, and put time effort and dedication into it. Jonny thinks a few painful singing videos and she’s a star! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.