Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Seriously this man is disgusting, when he was deciding if one couple were siblings and was talking about how they're in bed naked ..to an 8 year. Then says "hey its 2022 maybe the siblings are dating " . Vile creature and those poor kids 😦

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

hillygreentree

In the video jono is putting words in Emilia’s mouth totally. She is saying she doesn’t mind long or short hair, maybe she’ll cut her hair shorter and then let it grow back (but not like daddy’s that’s too short.) She likes sport and is in an A team (go Emilia!)
She doesn’t really like wearing dresses but will wear one to perform, I think for stage coach?, but it will be green, not pink.
She doesn’t like the grouping of “boys and girls”, like boys one side and girls another, this doesn’t make her non binary jono, this just makes her a child of the 2020’s, where they are more accepting and less segregating, nothing to do with her being a “she/her” or “they/them”. He asked about her pronouns and she said she doesn’t care being girl.
I had to stop watching because I feel like I’m watching a child grooming in real time. He is totally brainwashing them. Emilia is just a regular fucking kid jono, get yourself off the fucking internet you are a freak.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Greentrees

VIP Member
Does Anna realise that the shirt cuff she is referring to on her shirt she is wearing has buttons and button holes so she can undo them to make it easier for her to put her hands thru. She said in the vlog today that it was really hard to pull her hand thru the cuff part cause it was really tight to pull them over her hand. Is she really that stupid?
I will answer that - Yes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54

hillygreentree

Guys remember - jono removing YouTube videos and taking his kids offline because “I love my kids more than YouTube”. Was NEVER about the kids.

It was about the fact that he was being ripped apart by people on the internet for child abuse and exploitation and he needed an immediate way out!

We always knew he’d be back to exploiting his kids, he can’t stop doing it and is clearly scraping the barrel with money now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lunarly

Chatty Member
Just seen in the vlog from a few days ago they let Alessia, Emilia and Edie watch mean girls. Alessia is only 5 and that movie is a PG 13 with strong sexual references throughout, as well as the whole basis of the movie being about bullying and high school culture. They literally say slut and skank throughout the whole movie. Completely inappropriate and I don’t know why Anna thought that ok and then joked about her being like Reginas mum. I have a feeling that Anna and Jonathan let the kids watch a movie together at night so they can have time alone in the other room watching something. They must struggle to find something that a 5 year old and 9 year old can agree on so they end up watching things that aren’t age appropriate.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

notimportant

Chatty Member
Jonathan probably killed them, wouldn’t put anything past that fucked up loser. Probably wore their skins whilst dancing in Anna’s panties in the moonlight. Making a sacrifice to Giselle to turn him into a real woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

JS12350

I’ve bit my tongue long enough. Today’s Tiktok from him has made me decide to say this.

E2 is an 8 year old child. Jonathan should not be making E2 perform with weird poses and faces. I’ve had enough. It’s so extra and ridiculous and I’m not blaming E2 at all as E2 is a child and also it doesn’t make you any less of a female if you don’t do this!

Being a girl doesn’t mean you have to act “feminine” and neither do all females need to pout, flip their hair back, make peace signs and pose in certain ways. An 8 year old child should not be made to act this way either. It’s unnatural and not okay.

I can’t stand Jonathan’s over sexualised, womanising ways and acting as if females are objects and need to dress and act in a certain manner to be classified as female. He has sexualised and humiliated Anna with inappropriate jokes for years and she’s stood back and taken it when it’s not acceptable. Husband or not. It’s uncomfortable and not right. Now he’s pushing that onto his children where it seems they feel the need to act a certain way and to pose as if they are older than what they are which is incredibly concerning. He even wishes E1 is a teenager and posted her with balloons up her top when she was joking around and she even asked him specifically not to post or film that and he did! He doesn’t care. The safety of his children he literally couldn’t care less. It’s saddening that these poor kids feel the need to act in a certain way, dress in a certain way and have certain hobbies just to impress Jonathan. Like it’s so wrong. They don’t need to change their personalities or act more grown up. They are kids. Let them be kids!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Greentrees

VIP Member
Emilia's frustration was understandable when she threw Andrea's school bag and drink bottle to the ground in todays vlog when they got home from school, because he didn't want to take his bag himself. Its like its expected that it's her job to sort things out, she just got home from school and is probably tired and had a day and the last thing she needs is to round her siblings up and make sure each of them have grabbed their own bag and other belongings from the car. Meanwhile Anna's first port of call when they got home from school out of the car was firing up the camera to film and get content.

Emilia must be so fed up with Anna, i have also seen in other vlogs at times Emilia's annoyed face expression when anna films instead of attending to Andrea especially, when he may need A or J's attention for something or at the dinner table and they aren't present cause they are filming and are preoccupied with everything other than what they should be and Emilia will step in, its such a dysfuctional environment for all of those poor kids.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Blondie

VIP Member
I bet you he had to pay for the Invisalign because that's sent through the company and I don't believe I've seen them give influencers free trays, but the dentist portion was not charged or was reduced. So glad that E2 got their tooth fixed, that took way too long. What parent that has the money would wait to take their child to the dentist after an accident?
Eduardo got a chip on his tooth fixed??

Yet poor ALESSIA had her teeth KNOCKED OUT on seperate occasions but they didnt bother with her??? They didnt even try and rescue the tooth with an emergency appointment when both incidents happened!!

Oh but for star of the show eduardo, he gets the treatment. He'll be in front of the camera oh he must look his best.

WHAT ABOUT ALESSIA??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
What the hell is wrong with this woman? Publicly mocking her sons school photo :eek:

She should be ashamed of herself. If she wants to mock appearances, she needs to look at her face after her fillers..and it's not a good look.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

JS12350

So E1 is now non binary because she likes sports, not having long hair and is thinking of cutting it off in the near future, not wearing dresses too much and likes wearing shorts..
WHAT??? Being non binary is much more than that. WTF?

Jonathan seems to get thrills out of his kids not identifying as a certain gender. His stereotypes are disgusting. I’m fed up of it.

• Angry
  • Sad
I couldn’t believe Jonathan was discussing his “Willy” in that way and that he’s attracted to females and the concept of sexuality etc with E2. The kid is 8 FFS! I have a 7 year old and a 10 year old and at that age their genitals are just where wee comes out of as far as they’re concerned and kids don’t even fully understand being sexually attracted to males or females. They are primary age kids! Leave that for when they hit puberty and are learning this stuff in secondary school. You can guarantee that if E1 and E2 already know about all this they will be telling the “babies.” It’s just so inappropriate and now for all on the internet to see as well 🙄😡

• Angry
  • Wow

janelp24

We’ve all been there, getting hand sanitiser in a cut hurts a lot, and the poor girl had a massive cut down her arm 😢 and when she said ‘it stings’ stupid anal turned around and said ‘no it doesnt’. Shes such a bitch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Nearly 10 hours and only 9.4K views and 35 minion comments- oops it’s looking dire these days isn’t it! 🤣
What was the drama? Just seemed like the normal out of control chaos to me!

At the end Anna mentioned that it’s good to get out with Matt’s family cause “they (the SJ’s) don’t have family in this country”
Did I miss that Erica returned to Ireland? Or is she just being a forgetful knob like her husband?

Also sat through JJs latest video, so E2 had an invisible friend called Jupiter. The whole story sounds a bit too familiar to me!

E2 was asked what the main difference was between “this little guy” and now, the answer? “Probably like the hair”

Jonathan said “I don’t mind having a willy” then a jump cut. Can guarantee E2 said something and Jonathan cut it out to fit the narrative. Also what type of person records that type of conversation with an 8 year old then posts it on YouTube for anyone to see 🤢

Jonathan wet his pants the entire time filming that video, what a sick perverted f*ck 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Poor Anna had such a busy day pissing off to London to get her botched cheeks looked at that she couldn’t start cooking dinner until 2 o’clock, shock horror!

Preceded to take nearly 50 mins to boil a pot of pasta, roast some tomatoes in the oven for 5 minutes and mix through some pay-stoe 🤣

Then has the gall to reheat this basic af dish in the microwave to serve at dinner time!

Any normal person would have this completed in 20 minutes then immediately serve.

What a clown 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Wait, 'trans child caught by angry dad'??
It was HIS story, you know, Jonathan the non-binary person with invisible friends....NOT EdieEduardo's..... Why does he always change the narrative? As if having the kids act out his fantasy isn't disgusting enough.

• Angry
Reactions: 45