SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like A1’s shoes are already too tight, poor thing. Betting Anal shoved her feet in them and told her to not be dramatic 😔

Anyone else catch “it’s the Eduardo one” when Anal divvied out the coats and blazers! If it was an old one, wouldn’t you say it’s Edie’s old blazer???

Also love the performative “look we give to charity” title and thumbnail! They always film it and it’s been what, a year since the last time! She gives off the vibe of a person who throws tatted, unusable stuff in charity bins. Begging for brownie points!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Jonathan in the vlog is asking "budding content creators" to join him in a journey to create & grow together on his 'new' channel. Hahahahaha what a joke! What makes him think any budding content creator would be watching or following him. Why would anyone with a moral compass want to seek out the likes of Jonathan Joly to grow creatively with a two-bit second rate shonk who exploits his children for a living.

As far as his work ethic goes he has none, a./ he is lazy and has the attention span of a child and b./cannot execute a task or see a project thru for more than a few weeks or months at a push and then it all goes by the wayside to then go on to something else for 5 mins, its the same pattern all the time, its his MO. Plus uses his children as content, hardly a pillar of the community.

He would be the last person on the planet I would seek out or jump on board doing anything with. His track record is full of red flags, alarm bells, child exploitation and shoddy shady material, he would be the last person anyone should follow, he should have been stopped a long time ago, its pretty presumptuous of him to think he will be a mentor or a coach to any up and coming content creator embarking on a youtube career, he is delusional.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like A1’s shoes are already too tight, poor thing. Betting Anal shoved her feet in them and told her to not be dramatic 😔
Let me guess ? She bought them et the beginning of the summer to « get it out of the way » and now they are too small. When will she learn ?!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
With her now severely protruding chin and cheekbones, Anal really is becoming the witch she loves to scare small children as. 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
With her now severely protruding chin and cheekbones, Anal really is becoming the witch she loves to scare small children as. 🧙‍♀️
I always thought she was an attractive woman, however those fillers are a disaster. :eek:

It has widened her face and as you have pointed out, her cheekbones and chin are shockingly distended.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone actually know what anals job is? If she’s not doing admin things (she said emails isn’t her job) but her job is “on the go”. What exactly does she do?? I’ve been watching and apart of forums since sj gossip days, I’m always baffled - what exactly does anal do?
Jono please next vlog tell us anals EXACT “job”.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone actually know what anals job is? If she’s not doing admin things (she said emails isn’t her job) but her job is “on the go”. What exactly does she do?? I’ve been watching and apart of forums since sj gossip days, I’m always baffled - what exactly does anal do?
Jono please next vlog tell us anals EXACT “job”.
She's a cOnTeNt CrEaToR. So her admin day was probably replying to emails from Izzy their PA.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you believe they still have the members only join link on their main channel still active asking people to Join for bonus videos and membership perks!! What bonus Videos??? And what are the membership perks? being scammed!

The last members video posted was something like way over a year ago and there are still people in the comments today with there little animal badges next to there name still paying for NOTHING in return!!! Are these people okay? Contributing to his kitty for nothing in return. This is the biggest sham and con. If they are stupid enough to pay then they deserve to be ripped off imo.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Can you believe they still have the members only join link on their main channel still active asking people to Join for bonus videos and membership perks!! What bonus Videos??? And what are the membership perks, being scammed!

The last members video posted was something like way over a year ago and there are still people in the comments today with there little animal badges next to there name still paying for NOTHING in return!!! Are these people okay? Contributing to his kitty for nothing in return. This is the biggest sham and con. If they are stupid enough to pay then they deserve to be ripped off imo.
Their friendliest friends are some if not , THE, weirdest bunch of people I have ever encountered on any social platform.

Their comments are bizarre, bonkers and worrying. I get the impression they are very young girls and I see that ERose is usually the only contributor that gets a response from Anna and Jono...:sneaky:

Reactions: 18
When you give to charity you don’t show it. She literally set up the camera and shoved a small bag of things that are most likely crap into the charity bin. She can’t figure out a reel but she can pose for fake charity :sick:

The kids aren’t good actors. My kids did theater when they were younger and the main leads were amazing. My kids were chorus and background-one liners. They were really good but not lead material. If they want to act they should have independent training and not from an after school acting class. My kids did it for fun, not as a potential career.
Anyone think Jojo is butt hurt his channel was bumped out of the creators program and has to start over 😂 I think he thought he would just be able to jump back into the channel and make money. He says he’s going to lose subs but will eventually gain. The material he’s putting out is only going to attract kids or the wrong sort.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Omg even vloggers with less than half of sjs followers are getting more views if not 2x as much.

How he wants to give advice to others about creating content and grow channel when all of his owns are dying 🤦‍♀️
He says he wants to be truth for himself and not follow actual trends but the opposite is truth...
- I was a happy chappy daddy
- the failed short 'movie's
- the failed books
- then make grown up podcast about vlogs when they were on top of game how he should calm down and how stupid he looked whe started vlogging
- next all the swearing and how to duck everyone
- then nonbinary nonsense and barista skirt over trousers
- oh and not forget the friendliest friends channel to flog the toys like Ryan's tys review
He jumped on every opportunity he thought will makes him loads of money but nothing worked so now we are back to being happy fun daddy family vlogger which he claimed was all fake just for the show 🤦‍♀️

Also Anna needs to stop complaining about everything and every basic thing. Omg I need to cook dinner omg I need get kids clothes ready omg the dogs... its insufferable at this point...
I stopped hate watching them when she started to moan about everthihg few years ago but now their big comeback is just moan fest 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
I didn’t even watch the new video but went and read the description (I never do that tbh so why now?! 😂 probably to prepare myself after that clickbait title) and holy tit this guy lives on a whole other planet doesn’t he?! He misses the pandemic? How on earth can you choose your words so so so poorly and be so self centered. I’m not sure I even want to hatewatch now since I already reached my annoyance max for the day 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can you believe they still have the members only join link on their main channel still active asking people to Join for bonus videos and membership perks!! What bonus Videos??? And what are the membership perks? being scammed!

Those should be called moron badges for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What did Anna lose?
And he only misses the pandemic because it allowed him full-time grooming time with his kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn’t even watch the new video but went and read the description (I never do that tbh so why now?! 😂 probably to prepare myself after that clickbait title) and holy tit this guy lives on a whole other planet doesn’t he?! He misses the pandemic? How on earth can you choose your words so so so poorly and be so self centered. I’m not sure I even want to hatewatch now since I already reached my annoyance max for the day 🤦🏼‍♀️.
So what was the expensive piece of tit she lost? Lol

Reactions: 5
They see the positives in everything 🤣🤣🤣 omg all they do is moan moan moan! I bet they were planning on cashing in on the bracelet so there goes their next mortgage payment!

Reactions: 14
this is the same idiot who complained about how much the pandemic was holding his kids (and him) back. How it ruinedthings for them. Clearly, things, financially, are a struggle for them.

also…who in their right mind wants or needs a bracelet that expensive. The ultra rich? Sure. These guys - maybe they were flush with funds at one time but a sure case of living beyond your means (didn’t fix those toilets for how many years!).

also… did they ‘lose’ it or pawn it? Hmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She lost one of her bracelets. Just looked it up, it's like 7,350 euros.
Lemme guess it was one of those cartier bracelets every influencer/kardashian type has that looks like an ugly bangle with circles and a line through them? I was surprised as hell when I saw how much they were an she had two or three! Yet her kids always have old ugly shoes and hand me downs. they act like they don’t have enough money while flailing that expensive tit in your face at the same time it’s ridiculous.

• Sad
Jesus Christ the faces and poses E2 is pulling on Anna’s insta story this evening 🤢 That child is being groomed, it’s sickening

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.