SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Anal doesn’t get out much, she doesn’t even know the concept of Homesense and TK Maxx 🤣 Of course they don’t have a full array of stuff, what was she expecting? An Amazon fulfilment center? 🤣🤣🤣

Still don’t believe the bracelet story, if you have to spend 10 mins explaining to random people on the internet the way it was “found” then it didn’t happen!
I reckon the cheap knock-off from wish didn’t arrive on time between them pawning the real one and now, so tried to create fake drama 🤣

Also loved the circle jerk at the end of the vlog, “you do good things for the community that we don’t show on the vlogs, aww so do you”.
Yep can guarantee that never happens too!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dunno, they are trying to do the best thing for the other occupants of their road - MOVE AWAY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can you 'do good things for the community' when you never leave the house?
I dunno, they are trying to do the best thing for the other occupants of their road - MOVE AWAY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I was going to say something similar to this, but they're doing the best thing they can for the community by not actually leaving the house HAHA

Wait...
So Anna's drive into the shop in London that both she and Matt have been dying to go to and she was going to get lost on her way there or back despite using the WAZE app, was a trip to Homesense and TK Maxx 30 minutes from their town (based on the closest IKEA to their house because they mentioned it was near IKEA)... Not really the trip I was imagining her going on
Isn't Homesense/TK Maxx like the cheap stuff that falls apart in a week (equivalent to Kmart in Australia?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We have a Homesense where I live, it's nothing special, and certainly not something to get so giddy about.
Really getting Zoe/Mark vibes, such off-putting behaviour from a grown woman with 4 kids, and a grown man with however many he has.

What are the odds that he is actually bi and they are having an affair, and she dropped the bracelet at his place...? Oh the intrigue... ;)

Reactions: 14
What are the odds that he is actually bi and they are having an affair, and she dropped the bracelet at his place...? Oh the intrigue... ;)
The same thought crossed my mind!

It’s why they park a ridiculous distance from the school gate! It looks more like a trail head with a few day hikers cars than a school car park. They had a quickie before grabbing the kids and Matty boy found it under the back seat the next day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was going to say something similar to this, but they're doing the best thing they can for the community by not actually leaving the house HAHA

Wait...
So Anna's drive into the shop in London that both she and Matt have been dying to go to and she was going to get lost on her way there or back despite using the WAZE app, was a trip to Homesense and TK Maxx 30 minutes from their town (based on the closest IKEA to their house because they mentioned it was near IKEA)... Not really the trip I was imagining her going on
Isn't Homesense/TK Maxx like the cheap stuff that falls apart in a week (equivalent to Kmart in Australia?)
TKMaxx sells designer/high end clothing and shoes at a discount

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I asked my daughter (a 20 something) about who she watches on Youtube and who her friends watch. It seems they watch any blonde '20 something' influencer. People like Gemma Louise Miles and Mollie Mae & Tommy Fury or Billie Faiers- basically anyone with homes decorated in Farrow and Ball off white paint and the houses furnished with The White Company and who have recently married/have a wedding coming up/had a baby/pregnant. This newish breed of influencer also have fiances/husbands who are easy on the eye....I asked about the Saccone Joly's and her words were '...are they still around on Youtube??'......it says it all really!!

Reactions: 17
Anyone else get a sense of entitlement from Anna like home sense is beneath her. Money can’t buy class

Reactions: 19
Anyone else get a sense of entitlement from Anna like home sense is beneath her. Money can’t buy class
Yes, I think she was expecting better quality and more selection. From what you see on people’s vlogs (Zoe etc) Homesense does look good, until you get up close in real life and realise it’s not great quality. You could tell she thought it was crap stuff, especially given she usually buys decor from Ocado/M&S/Waitrose/John Lewis etc.

Reactions: 10
They are called Homegoods and TJMax in the US. She must be watching American vlogs because we have rows and rows of seasonal decor. We decorate for the seasons especially if you live in the south. To me her Halloween decor is laughable, like she just plopped down a few pieces for a reel. Also, what’s with that lamp? No one does that.
The bracelet thing was weird. Everyone around her was looking and she was just like ”oh well” What was that story about showing the bracelet in a picture to the front office but it had nothing to do with getting it back? Did I misunderstand that story because she then says a man from Andy’s class sister found it and she has it. Apparently she googled the name after thinking it was junk jewelry ( damn, that must be some tit jewelry. You can usually feel the weight and look of something to know it’s real ) The man saw them looking for something and then put two and two together, messaging her on WhatsApp. She got lucky but really didn‘t seem to give a crap and questioned if she should give them something. witch you just got your 6,000 bracelet back, read the room, some people can’t afford groceries right now. This story shouldn’t have been told as she seems ungrateful.
The two of them giving pats on each other’s backs for what they do discreetly for the community was laughable. The one time she gives a small bag to charity she films it.
Oh, Anal that brown doesn’t fit in your color wheel, careful that weird personal stylist lady might jump out of the bushes on your way to school and force you into a giant pink sweater with a Maltese on the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From what I can remember Jonathan got the bracelets from A's ex friends shop Luxery Promise. I had a photo of them but can't find it anywhere . Will keep looking though.

From what I can remember Jonathan got the bracelets from A's ex friends shop Luxery Promise. I had a photo of them but can't find it anywhere . Will keep looking though.
Maybe the connection to them made that Anna didn't seem too fussed about having lost the bracelet?

Reactions: 4
She really didn’t act like she lost something that was important to her or that she understands that she’s lost an item worth an enormous amount of money. Any human with emotions would have been sick from loosing something so valuable. I would have torn my car apart and from first light out looking for my sentimental bracelet. I would have had an announcement at the beginning of the school day with a small reward If found.
Her driving is ridiculous. She says she been driving since E2 was born, thats about 8 years, long enough to know better. If she’s so weirded out by driving, why isn’t Matt driving? Here you get your drivers license in high school if you take drivers Ed (also your boating license) Is there a reason she didn’t get her license? Lazy? Thought she’d have a driver?
So she only started driving when she was around 27???? A whole decade went by where she didn’t learn to drive? I can’t even fathom that? Like how has she gotten this far in life? So many deep rooted issues…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.