SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#52 - blue hearts for Anna, blue ticks for Jono, still no privacy for the kiddos

Reactions: 15
The fuel story, ugh.

Anna, you don't need a top of the range gas guzzler just because you're a self-obsessed 'pop out kids for YouTube' narcissist, if you're on a higher but unstable income, you can't afford to run it these days. Simple as. Shut the duck up and get yourself a nice C-Max like a normal person with more than two kids.

I know an Islamic family who don't have much money but they have a lot of kids who they obviously love very, very much and do their best for - they drive an old Zafira and it's been going for years. Yeah it's not flashy, but it gets the kids around.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My first go at a thread title: 😊

Edie complained she'd hurt her back. Did Anna care about it? Did she fack.
Or,
Edie fell and hurt her back, but Anna the narc witch, didn't give a fack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Annas joke about period on todays vlog. did someone laughed or am i the fucked in the head one?

Reactions: 1
How is pretending to be angry at your husband, a prank? I wonder how many of their viewers have been in DV situations or are children that have grown up witnessing this. Very out of touch title and content.

Reactions: 10
How is pretending to be angry at your husband, a prank? I wonder how many of their viewers have been in DV situations or are children that have grown up witnessing this. Very out of touch title and content.
annas style of "prank" are very cruel.. she finds videos of children being scared hilarious, including her scaring the life out of the kids with a fake spider that one halloween and doing an impression of a witch and when alessia was crying so hard anna just went " its just a joke" and rolling her eyes..
also putting broken glass on the stairs for jonathan to stand on years ago :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I absolutely loathe Anna for berating and mocking her sick dog, Theo. :cry: I wish I could take those dogs and see that they recieve the love and attention they deserve. They have had an horrendous existence. She should hang her head in shame at their treatment. Putting effing bows in their matted hair...and totally neglecting their dental and health care. Utterly disgusting.

I grow to detest her with each new vlog. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Jonathan once again felt the need to tell us about his “girls in high ponytails” fetish 🤮 the. Proceeds to say cause he’s a boy blah blah blah…so he’s a boy now? It’s kind of creepy he hardly ever says men or women. Anna’s prank was stupid and worries the kids for no reason.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
she just brushed off the fact that she didn’t feed her dogs until 11 because it’s the last day of half term? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m disabled & have 2 children & 2 dogs, with a husband who works away in the week. I can still prioritise brushing my kids hair & feeding my dogs at the correct time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jonathan once again felt the need to tell us about his “girls in high ponytails” fetish 🤮 the. Proceeds to say cause he’s a boy blah blah blah…so he’s a boy now? It’s kind of creepy he hardly ever says men or women. Anna’s prank was stupid and worries the kids for no reason.
He literally makes my skin crawl

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Any adult saying that is clapped but especially a father of two young girls:sick:. The word you’re supposed to use is WOMEN Jono, unless it’s not women you’re attracted to?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wtf. If my husband put in a video that he has always liked girls with pony tails I would not be ok with it. Such a strange thing for an grown man to say! Girls, girls he should like women!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
New thread!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.