SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s lost it. (IF) him saying it’ll be ok if lost on school grounds made me laugh, as if they would be more honest . Listen joliar, your kids go there and you and annal wouldn’t know honesty or integrity if your lives depended on it .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did everyone catch Anna on one of the vlogs this week, talking about one of the school dad's wearing a pastel coloured fleece? She thought it was unusual for a guy to wear pastel 'feminine' colours ........said the woman with a transgender child and a non-binary husband!! She still has the fixed idea that pink is for girls and blue is for boys!

...and why does she keep wearing 80's style jumpers/sweaters? I used to wear those in my teens !!!

Reactions: 41
Did everyone catch Anna on one of the vlogs this week, talking about one of the school dad's wearing a pastel coloured fleece? She thought it was unusual for a guy to wear pastel 'feminine' colours ........said the woman with a transgender child and a non-binary husband!! She still has the fixed idea that pink is for girls and blue is for boys!

...and why does she keep wearing 80's style jumpers/sweaters? I used to wear those in my teens !!!
They are obsessed with gender stereotypes. It's so ridiculous.

Just went to see how his Jonathan Joly channel is doing and noticed a challenge video, 'who can get closest to the car booth when it opens without moving'. (booth....?) What a stupid challenge. I can see poor Alessia being hit in the head trying to copy Edie.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Just went to see how his Jonathan Joly channel is doing and noticed a challenge video, 'who can get closest to the car booth when it opens without moving'. (booth....?) What a stupid challenge. I can see poor Alessia being hit in the head trying to copy Edie.
It's car boot and what kind of a father thinks this is a suitable game for his children. Utter fool.

I despair at these pair, I really do. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 23

What are they thinking That's not a fun or safe challenge at all! Why would anyone encourage children to stand by an opening or closing boot and will it still be funny when someone ends up getting too close and potentially hurt 😡
Alessia came close with Anna's car boot not long ago!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22

You forgot the gay best friend 😉

Reactions: 7
You forgot the gay best friend 😉
I am sure that hanging out with a gay best friend was the thing when I was 18, I remember lots of my friends have gay best friends, going to gay bars, shopping etc I mean it’s very teenagerish behaviour. Even if you do have an adult friend that is gay surely would act like anyone else such as dinner parties etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am sure that hanging out with a gay best friend was the thing when I was 18, I remember lots of my friends have gay best friends, going to gay bars, shopping etc I mean it’s very teenagerish behaviour. Even if you do have an adult friend that is gay surely would act like anyone else such as dinner parties etc
This exactly! There was even a teenage movie about it!!
I have bisexual friend dating trans man and never would I introduced them like that in real life! (I mentioned it now here just to make the point)
Men were wearing pastel colours xy years ago it's been absolutely normal for years and years. Just shows how little she goes outside. She is still stuck in her teens. Fair enough if you dont like it but dont act like its unusual 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’ve bit my tongue long enough. Today’s Tiktok from him has made me decide to say this.

E2 is an 8 year old child. Jonathan should not be making E2 perform with weird poses and faces. I’ve had enough. It’s so extra and ridiculous and I’m not blaming E2 at all as E2 is a child and also it doesn’t make you any less of a female if you don’t do this!

Being a girl doesn’t mean you have to act “feminine” and neither do all females need to pout, flip their hair back, make peace signs and pose in certain ways. An 8 year old child should not be made to act this way either. It’s unnatural and not okay.

I can’t stand Jonathan’s over sexualised, womanising ways and acting as if females are objects and need to dress and act in a certain manner to be classified as female. He has sexualised and humiliated Anna with inappropriate jokes for years and she’s stood back and taken it when it’s not acceptable. Husband or not. It’s uncomfortable and not right. Now he’s pushing that onto his children where it seems they feel the need to act a certain way and to pose as if they are older than what they are which is incredibly concerning. He even wishes E1 is a teenager and posted her with balloons up her top when she was joking around and she even asked him specifically not to post or film that and he did! He doesn’t care. The safety of his children he literally couldn’t care less. It’s saddening that these poor kids feel the need to act in a certain way, dress in a certain way and have certain hobbies just to impress Jonathan. Like it’s so wrong. They don’t need to change their personalities or act more grown up. They are kids. Let them be kids!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I’ve bit my tongue long enough. Today’s Tiktok from him has made me decide to say this.

E2 is an 8 year old child. Jonathan should not be making E2 perform with weird poses and faces. I’ve had enough. It’s so extra and ridiculous and I’m not blaming E2 at all as E2 is a child and also it doesn’t make you any less of a female if you don’t do this!

Being a girl doesn’t mean you have to act “feminine” and neither do all females need to pout, flip their hair back, make peace signs and pose in certain ways. An 8 year old child should not be made to act this way either. It’s unnatural and not okay.

I can’t stand Jonathan’s over sexualised, womanising ways and acting as if females are objects and need to dress and act in a certain manner to be classified as female. He has sexualised and humiliated Anna with inappropriate jokes for years and she’s stood back and taken it when it’s not acceptable. Husband or not. It’s uncomfortable and not right. Now he’s pushing that onto his children where it seems they feel the need to act a certain way and to pose as if they are older than what they are which is incredibly concerning. He even wishes E1 is a teenager and posted her with balloons up her top when she was joking around and she even asked him specifically not to post or film that and he did! He doesn’t care. The safety of his children he literally couldn’t care less. It’s saddening that these poor kids feel the need to act in a certain way, dress in a certain way and have certain hobbies just to impress Jonathan. Like it’s so wrong. They don’t need to change their personalities or act more grown up. They are kids. Let them be kids!
100% this.
That child is 8 years old and how he is being encouraged to act is absolutely disgusting and frankly It's actually becoming insulting to all females and jonathan couldn't care less if he tried, I don't dress or act the way he think most of us females do I don't flip hair or get overly dramatic so why should that innocent child be made to do that?!

Reactions: 26
Anal can't stop giggling around Matt - how old is she? She's into Matt he looks like a younger version of her man-crush Mark Ruffalo. Closet she's going to get
Screenshot_20221015-195432_Google.jpg

Reactions: 13
Grateful my ass. Someone found her "bracelt"...yeah, she did! She put it back on after she created drama for views.

Screenshot_20221015-125504.png

Reactions: 21
Anal can't stop giggling around Matt - how old is she? She's into Matt he looks like a younger version of her man-crush Mark Ruffalo. Closet she's going to getView attachment 1652929
She sounds stoned in that homsense trip. Laughing hysterically at nothing but I think she just tends to get like that when she's let out in the open with her boyfriend and away from the gormless grooming potato in his seedy little office .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Holy tit where’s Jonathan’s whatever hair he had left gone? 😂😂 Alex got scissor happy and has cut it off! now his hair line starts halfway back of his head!! His forehead is massive he looks like an egg!!

A2726864-A1C9-419F-B466-B4F5E8564EF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
“I’ll have to do a random act of kindness for the man who found the bracelet “ eh it’s not a random act of kindness?!!’ of course you should get him something nice and a card,with all your money I’m sure it won’t break the bank 🤣🤣😡ughhh

The riveting life of making dinner everyday at 2pm and getting her nails done 😍😍 such content !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am guessing it's some kind of filter, but...
On anna's instagram stories it showed Alex was there at the house cutting hair so I think Jonathan must of had his few bits of hair cut/shaved off as well and this picture is from one of his latest Tik toks. But anything is possible with them....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.