SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand the need to start preparing dinner at 2pm.I could understand if it was something complex, but that pasta dish could literally take 10mins. It is so strange. Same with the school snacks. Why dont they prepare them after the kids have gone to bed or even in the morning. Then Anna could spend some time with the kids. Anna makes every mundane task seem like a lengthy mission. Also, they gave the luxury of both parents being at home at bedtime. Why don't they split the bedtime routine between them so each child gets their own one to one time
She said what?!!
Let's see neither of them are employed and don't have to rush off in order to clock in on time, she is lazy and sits on her phone all day or naps ,has enough spare time that she cooks dinner stupidly early sometimes as early as what we consider still breakfast time and reheats hours later, leisurely does the online shop every week that isn't necessary.
Oh and she despises spending anytime with the kids other than scaring them for her own amusement so that's a load of nonsense.
Regularly meets her friends for breakfast/lunch/coffee catch ups
The rest of the days are filled with beauty appointments and complaining on insta.

What part of any of that does she mistakenly think is work?!!
This! She seriously needs a reality check. She makes every mundane task seem like a lengthy mission. Eg. Making school snacks - my kids have packed lunches. It takes less than 5mins to prepare and I do it when they have gone to bed or before they wake up. They have the luxury of both parents being home at bedtime. Why don't they ever share the bedtime routine so each child gets one to one time? I find it so strange that Anna has to be in bed before 9pm. I just cannot fathom how she fills her day (as Jonathon is film director extrordinaire/gardener 😁) This is no disrespect to stay at home moms/dads as they actually do stuff! They have a cleaner, and a dog walker. Did she ever have a full time job (pre-you tube)?

Also, they have lovely grounds to explore (my kids would love that garden),yet the kids rarely go explore/play in nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Complaining about the kids school photos now.. Andrea looks lovely.. She’s going to give them a complex
Was just coming here to see if anything was said!
Nothing wrong with any of those photos - she is sooooo hooked on looks. Andrea does look very grown up and lovely in that photo. I don’t even know what anal is making fun of??

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Complaining about the kids school photos now.. Andrea looks lovely.. She’s going to give them a complex
There is nothing wrong with those photos, they all look very smart and Andrea's individual one is lovely too, but of course anna just has to find something to moan about must be part of her daily routine 🤔

Can't imagine many children Andrea's age find it easy to sit still before, during and after waiting for photos and listen to everything the photographer says he's done really well.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Looks like she asked to get A2’s impetigo airbrushed off!

He definitely had it then, picture day was the day before he went to the doctor! 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think Andrea looks very cute in his individual. It’s a shame they don’t seem to appreciate their children as much as those kids deserve.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Two things
1. Catching up on the vlogs and the floor in the utility looks rankkk
2. Anna bitching about the school photos when they look lovely. I kinda get A1’s plait falling out that would probably bug me tbh but A2’s pics are so cute!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Looks like she asked to get A2’s impetigo airbrushed off!

He definitely had it then, picture day was the day before he went to the doctor! 😔
Emilia mentioned how she usually walks the others back to their classrooms but another teacher took andrea presumably to call anna or jonathan to collect him so he definetly would have had it then possibly at its worst point.

Maybe its coincidence but the two kids that get ignored the most are the ones who' pictures anna chose to mock 🤔
Notice she didn't critique the Es photos which weren't posted but would have been done 🤨

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What the hell is wrong with this woman? Publicly mocking her sons school photo :eek:

She should be ashamed of herself. If she wants to mock appearances, she needs to look at her face after her fillers..and it's not a good look.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
A2 looks adorable in his school photo. This woman is a top class witch, swear she only moans about stuff to try and be funny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
A2 looks adorable in his school photo. This woman is a top class witch, swear she only moans about stuff to try and be funny.
I find it weird that the two kids she has the least time for are the two that are the image of herself (Alessia) and Jono (Andrea)
Baffling.:unsure:

Reactions: 19
"Love this journey for me" why is everything about you?!? It's your kids photo day, not a "journey" for you, and certainly not one to roast publicly??

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Why on earth is she publicly mocking her kids appearances and school photos? They’re lovely. A2 looks so lovely, A1’s plait may have fell out, but she looks sweet and the group photo is adorable and there’s nothing wrong with them. They’re kids, not models!

Reactions: 32
She’s so nasty to her own kids
"Love this journey for me" why is everything about you?!? It's your kids photo day, not a "journey" for you, and certainly not one to roast publicly??
right she sees them as objects that she wants to look good and show off. They’re literally your children and this is their individual childhood and that’s a memory being documented. Not some prize to hang on a wall.
You know the first thing that I see in that photo is the kids looking happy which is the best thing ever. Honestly don’t have a clue why Anna has a problem with it. It’s like she mocks them for being themselves and happy, especially Alessia I have noticed.
Anything her children are passionate about that she doesn’t feel the same about(she wouldn’t because she’s an adult) she ridicules them. I’ll never forget how many times she called Emilia a freak and weirdo as a baby and toddler.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Gee now trolling her own son and posting it on the internet, that's rich coming from the woman who has made a lot of noise claiming "trolls" have teared her down in the comments and online about her looks or what she wears, saying they have called her fat, ugly or picking on her "on line and not to her face" and here she is slating her own child on line. The hypocrisy is thru the roof right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She’s so nasty to her own kids
I’ll never forget how many times she called Emilia a freak and weirdo as a baby and toddler.
and she called baby andrea a psychopath so many times.. he pooped in his nappy (like a baby does) and she said he was a psycho.. like what are you expecting from a baby, especially when its your 4th? :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That kids poor face. Hopefully he was given an antibiotic along with the cream she talks about because without the antibiotic he is still contagious for a few weeks. Also, he should have bandages covering his areas for added protection for other people. Loved how the nurse told her she could put the cream on, I wouldn’t trust that idiot either to do it at home. Her home should have been stripped down of all bedding and everything washed and cleaned. Sounds to me she’s taken all this lightly just like poor E2‘s tooth.
I was sickened by her calling out her children‘s photos. What was wrong with Andy’s photo? It was cute, he’s a kid taking a school picture not the cover of a magazine. A1 was adorable and no one would have noticed her hair FFS. All of the kids together were sweet and normal looking for school pictures what does she want? She has four healthy kids!!! she’s a sick witch!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I thought the school pics looked lovely. The one of all 4 was a beautiful pic with lovely smiles, how could she not look at that and be happy and proud of her children

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
God Anna is such a witch of a mother

The school photos were absolutely lovely and she hates them??

She doesn't deserve those children or any of the wealth she has got due to exploiting them. She is a HORRIBLE person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.