SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have plenty of money , more than we think . The thing with rich people it’s all about borrowing to give leverage . Rich don’t pay in cash it makes no sense . It’s better to have a good line of credit and then use your actual cash as investments to make more money .
I think they don’t show splurges on clothes etc because tbh where does Anna go to school and get her nails done lol
They are far from struggling . The move will be into something more modern and grey and white with a smaller garden . The house never lived up to their expectations no matter how much Reno they done .
Yeah maybe old money types, but these are new money and in typical nouveau riche style they spent spent spent. How do you think they have plenty of money? Where is the income coming from?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
so much for “we wont put our house out on these websites and we have lawyers who’ll get involved if these photos get shared” what BS

so much for “we wont put our house out on these websites and we have lawyers who’ll get involved if these photos get shared” what BS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg how desperate is Anna in the vlog with Matt, handsome waiter and the flirty looks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I personally think they are in hot water right now with money, who isn’t stressing and struggling really, be honest. Life is hard right now, the cost of living is insane.
I believe they’ll be moving to another home that probably isn’t that great and they’ll capitalise on it and try and make some money by sharing another renovations series. It pulls in big views.
I also think kids will likely be moving schools but I really think this will be a hard one because anal seems like she can’t be without Matt…

Reactions: 18
Yeah maybe old money types, but these are new money and in typical nouveau riche style they spent spent spent. How do you think they have plenty of money? Where is the income coming from?
they make near on 1 mill a year on social media alone . I myself make 80k a year as a micro influencer part time .
They own flats in the London and Ireland.
In their prime they spent a lot but also was making double it back plus raking in so much free stuff . Remember you never had to declare an ad until recent years . So A LOT of stuff we saw in the earlier days was free but we didn’t know . So they really weren’t spending like it seemed .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The house was pretty easy for me to find with the little bits of information they have freely given in vlogs & on IG over the years, shot themselves in the foot with that one haven’t they!
We told them to be careful!

The house was obviously renovated to be camera friendly cause those photos make it look plain & crappy irl.

Also did anyone see the name of the listing agent?
Grossly appropriate!
(Yes I know they have nothing to do with each other but couldn’t help but lol given J’s recent behaviour!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
they make near on 1 mill a year on social media alone . I myself make 80k a year as a micro influencer part time .
In their prime they spent a lot but also was making double it back plus raking in so much free stuff . Remember you never had to declare an ad until recent years . So A LOT of stuff we saw in the earlier days was free but we didn’t know . So they really weren’t spending like it seemed .
They don’t own tit..not even the house they are in or the cars they drive (maybe Anna’s ) Where on earth did you get the idea they own flats in London and Ireland?

Reactions: 24
Omg I just had a look around on the map of the surrounding vicinity of their house and there is so much to do! But they NEVER. DO. ANYTHING. Ever….. they are so stupid, do you know how much vlogging material they would have if they simply just left the house. There are so many nature areas and parks I can’t even count them all, discovery land/farm, zoos, there’s an IKEA not even that far away, my kids LOVE exploring around that store…. And they are so close to London…. Like these people do not even realize they are not at all living…. They are existing for others, (really for Tattle so it seems since all they do is obsessively read here and try to prove us wrong). They’re living in some warped delusional bubble of smoke and mirrors trying to convince anybody and everybody that they are SOMEBODY. It’s insane to me how much importance they place on their perceived image. They need to unplug themselves from their virtual life. It isn’t real. So incredibly sad for those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg I just had a look around on the map of the surrounding vicinity of their house and there is so much to do! But they NEVER. DO. ANYTHING. Ever….. they are so stupid, do you know how much vlogging material they would have if they simply just left the house. There are so many nature areas and parks I can’t even count them all, discovery land/farm, zoos, there’s an IKEA not even that far away, my kids LOVE exploring around that store…. And they are so close to London…. Like these people do not even realize they are not at all living…. They are existing for others, (really for Tattle so it seems since all they do is obsessively read here and try to prove us wrong). They’re living in some warped delusional bubble of smoke and mirrors trying to convince anybody and everybody that they are SOMEBODY. It’s insane to me how much importance they place on their perceived image. They need to unplug themselves from their virtual life. It isn’t real. So incredibly sad for those kids.
It is really sad. There are people who are happy in life, and who portray happiness online. There are those who live offline. And then you have twats like this who have empty lives but try to portray happiness online. I’ve never been one for ‘oooh social media is all just smoke and mirrors!’ as a general rule because you can enjoy your life and enjoy posting stuff. But they seemingly have no idea how obvious it is that they try desperately hard while anyone who isn’t a gobshite can see their lives are tit. No real family and friends, no warmth. Clickbait video titles and kids that mean more to them as props than children. I hate even saying that because no matter how annoying I think someone is it would take me a lot to comment on how much they love their kids but this goes beyond annoying.

Reactions: 9
They don’t own tit..not even the house they are in or the cars they drive (maybe Anna’s ) Where on earth did you get the idea they own flats in London and Ireland?
I can’t say how I know because them I would be outing myself big time . I said in a previous post how cash flow works it’s about having a good line of credit . Buying a car cash for it only to depreciate make no sense . They have more cash flow financing the car over a few years
Remember the school the kids go to and the types of parents they have . Anna and jono found out early on to up their portfolios and streams of income .

Cant stand this family so no way is it a praise the ass wipes but unfortunately they do have a decent money pot .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Where did you get the idea they own several flats? They don't.

Reactions: 9
They probably do, and:

A) have not been vocal about it, hence why this is news to us sleuths 🤣

B) have probably put the property behind a holding company (what are the chances that the holding company is in BVI or some other such destination), and even behind a trust, meaning the name of the holding company would lead to the trust and then the trustee, not them. If they have chosen a loophole destination for the holding company, that would explain point A, ie, why they haven’t bragged about it.

Getting ahead of myself but if they have put the children as beneficiaries of the trust where their property portfolio is held, then the children could turn round and ask the trustee to sell the properties and give the proceedings to them, not A and J. There’s been a precedent and given their treatment of their kids, it’s not beyond the realm of possibilities the day they find out about the exploitation of them.

For any one interested : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-lost-600m-mansion-giving-keys-children.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There may be some truth in the flats ownership tho... remember the house they wanted to buy for kids (and never did tho). And the house anal said they were already decorating but we never seen.. obviously they were interested to be on the property ladder just by that they let slip...

The credit explanation is right as well

But I still think they are short for the cash compared what the had before.
Even if they have the properties income they still lost almost all YouTube income also Anna's youtube income and jonos Instagram income.
I'm not saying they are broke they still have tit loads of money but nowhere near they were used to imho.

And I too had a thought they might be moving back to Ireland... he wanted to be ground breaker with being non binary and trans stuff but here in UK it's normal stuff for years now 🤷🏻‍♀️ his book only got a bit of attention and interviews in Ireland too. They have no management here anymore and both mums visiting

Reactions: 8
Also there was that tax bill of Margaret's that many suspect is related to them.
Nanny being gone says a lot. Anna would never willingly give up the nanny or the chef.

Reactions: 18
Anna is totally in love with matt she a giggling g school girl with him. Bet she'd love to move in with him be like will and grace

Anna is totally in love with matt she a giggling g school girl with him. Bet she'd love to move in with him be like will and grace

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but, I'm calling BS on the SJ's owning flats. I've been watching British family vloggers for years and have seen many times that these family vloggers tend to rent houses before owning one. It's been discussed in many videos how banks do not like Youtubers as their income can vary greatly and it's not a 'guaranteed income'. The Michalak's went through this pitfall and only bought their house with a really hefty deposit. Stef moaned about it often enough. Last year, they had the idea that they would like to rent out the home they own and remortgage to build their own home. The banks said 'NO'. The terms for a mortgage are set out as such : you can only borrow 2x or 2,5x your annual income. I know it's not accurate but, social blade have the SJ's income at a maximum of £40k on their Youtube channel. Their income has been plummeting for some time. Jono obviously thought that the book would go viral....and it didn't

Why does Anna wet her knickers over Matt? I thought he was good looking with the way she described him and constantly fawns over him?

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but, I'm calling BS on the SJ's owning flats. I've been watching British family vloggers for years and have seen many times that these family vloggers tend to rent houses before owning one. It's been discussed in many videos how banks do not like Youtubers as their income can vary greatly and it's not a 'guaranteed income'. The Michalak's went through this pitfall and only bought their house with a really hefty deposit. Stef moaned about it often enough. Last year, they had the idea that they would like to rent out the home they own and remortgage to build their own home. The banks said 'NO'. The terms for a mortgage are set out as such : you can only borrow 2x or 2,5x your annual income. I know it's not accurate but, social blade have the SJ's income at a maximum of £40k on their Youtube channel. Their income has been plummeting for some time. Jono obviously thought that the book would go viral....and it didn't

Why does Anna wet her knickers over Matt? I thought he was good looking with the way she described him and constantly fawns over him?
It can't be normal for a married person to be obsessed with someone else to the point of mentioning them at every given opportunity can it?? Even when Jonathan's around its matt this, matt that!?

Reactions: 23
Yep. That is totally your then 3 year olds handwriting down the bottom 🙃
FEE0E4D8-A6D8-4EE0-8142-729B536CFCFF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.