SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the reason the kids did not get new uniforms is because they want to move out of the area?

Reactions: 24
I wonder if the reason the kids did not get new uniforms is because they want to move out of the area?
You might have hit the nail on the head there: new house, new area, excuse for a new school. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 29
Well I really didn’t think they’d do it! Are they not gonna sort the bathrooms out now then?🤔 I loved that there were no pictures of the annex either, bet it’s an absolute mess up there

Reactions: 14
Well I really didn’t think they’d do it! Are they not gonna sort the bathrooms out now then?🤔 I loved that there were no pictures of the annex either, bet it’s an absolute mess up there
He has said before that he would sort out the bathrooms before moving because new buyers like 'fresh bathrooms'... Wonder if they will remove the dead birds in the chimney...

Reactions: 11
Also worth noting if they were on a 5 year fixed mortgage it is coming to the end soon. Wonder if they want to move before that to somewhere cheaper

Reactions: 10
Based off the house ad mortgage calculator with 10% deposit (not sure how it works in UK with deposits and first time buyers etc) there mortgage was almost 6000£ a month. With school fees coming in at nearly 20000£ a term I honestly do not know how they have kept this charade going. I’d say at this stage everything is on credit.

They can’t have that much money, hence the badly dressed children and even Anna doesn’t buy herself anything designer anymore. Apart from the cars (Jonathan’s) and private school they don’t really live an expensive lifestyle. They don’t go on holidays, they only have free stuff.

Reactions: 18
Could go either way, they could try and keep up the "We have plenty of money left" charade and move area to a house of similar size.
Or, they will chose what's best for them which is to downsize and be slightly humbled by the fact that money isn't what it used to be.
Nothing embarrassing about downsizing and spending less money. It's what's best for them and the children.
Definitely has been a strange string of events having both the mum's flown down, no new school uniform etc.

The longer they try and play off the fact money isn't what it used to be, the more embarrassing it will be for them when it does get obviously low. Not for the fact they have less money, but for the fact they tried to hide it.

Reactions: 15
Just came here to say Jono needs to get out of the closet ! You’ve unlocked the door with your non binary status, now just kick the door down !

he really married Anna to save face. His mum always knew he was gay that’s why they have tensions now . she a religious traditional woman no way she was accepting that !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He has said before that he would sort out the bathrooms before moving because new buyers like 'fresh bathrooms'... Wonder if they will remove the dead birds in the chimney...
Or fix their roof?? The state of it…
E9BAE2E3-C4DE-469F-A086-0CBED2CE152F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They can’t have that much money, hence the badly dressed children and even Anna doesn’t buy herself anything designer anymore. Apart from the cars (Jonathan’s) and private school they don’t really live an expensive lifestyle. They don’t go on holidays, they only have free stuff.
They have plenty of money , more than we think . The thing with rich people it’s all about borrowing to give leverage . Rich don’t pay in cash it makes no sense . It’s better to have a good line of credit and then use your actual cash as investments to make more money .
I think they don’t show splurges on clothes etc because tbh where does Anna go to school and get her nails done lol
They are far from struggling . The move will be into something more modern and grey and white with a smaller garden . The house never lived up to their expectations no matter how much Reno they done .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have plenty of money , more than we think . The thing with rich people it’s all about borrowing to give leverage . Rich don’t pay in cash it makes no sense . It’s better to have a good line of credit and then use your actual cash as investments to make more money .
I think they don’t show splurges on clothes etc because tbh where does Anna go to school and get her nails done lol
They are far from struggling . The move will be into something more modern and grey and white with a smaller garden . The house never lived up to their expectations no matter how much Reno they done .
I personally disagree, I don’t think they are ‘poor’ but living beyond their means and their lifestyle they once had isn’t anywhere near achievable. hence the lack of holidays, new clothes, going out anywhere etc. they get a lot of gifted things which sees them through (ie birthday parties, make up etc) it’s Anna bringing in most the money as no one will touch Jonathan with a barge pole.

The next move will be telling to their situation however, at the end of the day we only see what they want us to see. They could be either end of the extreme in regards to their money behind closed doors and we'd be none the wiser.

I find it hard to believe Anna will be happy to move to a town with no Matt

Reactions: 15
I personally disagree, I don’t think they are ‘poor’ but living beyond their means and their lifestyle they once had isn’t anywhere near achievable. hence the lack of holidays, new clothes, going out anywhere etc. they get a lot of gifted things which sees them through (ie birthday parties, make up etc) it’s Anna bringing in most the money as no one will touch Jonathan with a barge pole.
You could be right, they have cut back with holidays drastically but it could also be this whole E2 and jono coming out as binary . As public figures they get noticed and I guess they want to avoid the questions and stares and comments. There’s nowhere to run in a hotel complex . E2 is not fem passing it’s still extremely clear they are a boy genetically. Seems like being in their comfort zone is the safe space .

i guess we will see in the coming months how this whole house for sale stuff plays out ! It will be the true teller .

Reactions: 9
I always wonder if Jonathan had to pay to have his book published. And I wonder how many really sold. The Edie storyline it’s over, as no one is interested and everyone saw it for what it was, as with his non binary bullshit. The kids are getting older and the vlogs aren’t even worth hate watching

Reactions: 16
I sit here looking at pics of the house going ‘Yeah no wouldn’t be for me, I wouldn’t be spending my money on that’ as if I’m not an Irish 20 something with no chance of ever owning a home here the way things are. It reminds me of when I sit in my tracksuit/PJs milling crisps and judging Met Gala looks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not asking for the address, but what key words would lead me to the house on right move? Can’t find it 😅

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they're moving back to Ireland to be nearer their mums??? Houses in Cork look beautiful and they can pick up a 5 to 7 bedroomed house for 800,000 euros......

Random thought - could they be buying a house with Anna's mum? ..........Multi-generational living?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.