SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That curb appeal is off-putting. I'm not paying 1.6 million for it to look like a large shack that needs work. Toilets not working, no garage, possible dead birds in the chimney never addressed, a giant hill, a very choppy layout, and a kitchen that doesn't flow. Not to mention she's baited foxes to approach the house, and a dead patch of grass once he drains the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That curb appeal is off-putting. I'm not paying 1.6 million for it to look like a large shack that needs work. Toilets not working, no garage, possible dead birds in the chimney never addressed, a giant hill, a very choppy layout, and a kitchen that doesn't flow. Not to mention she's baited foxes to approach the house, and a dead patch of grass once he drains the pool.
How long until the listing will go private? 😁

Cue sjs 'not' reading on tattle new vlog will be tittled about selling their house with quick talking added last minute

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am also under the impression that they work(ed) with a company named IAmSocial which is a "brand management agency" based in Los Angeles.
I don't know if that is still valid but they recently were affiliated with them. If they are moving to Los Angeles they will need more than £1.7M to live comfortably for a while.

Reactions: 7
The house is nothing like the description says. It’ll be a nightmare for the next owner.

Anna and Jonathan will probably tell us the house is too big to maintain.

Reactions: 11
How much has the price gone up/down since they bought it?
Around 300k but thats the max asking price. So you would look 150k in general. But that's again depends on survey done. And all the dead flies wasps and birds... 😁

Edit to add... they didnt do any structural work on that house which is needed and expensive nothing nothing is renovated... putting lino down and paint is not a renovation 🙈

Reactions: 14
Around 300k but thats the max asking price. So you would look 150k in general. But that's again depends on survey done. And all the dead flies wasps and birds 😁

Edit to add... they didnt decant structural work on that house which is needed and expensive nothing nothing is renovated... putting lino down and paint is not a renovation 🙈
Sheesh that's not a lot considering they spent so much money on it after buying and the way the housing market has exploded in the years since. That's embarrasing.

the housing market is starting to slow down and take a down turn now due to fears of recession and the insane energy price increases in the UK. My parents bought a house a few months ago and at that time the market was really hot, had to make blind offers to even get a viewing, but things have changed a lot now in the past 2 months. Wrong time for them to sell- no one wants to take on a huge house now at this point in time and so many unknowns about energy bills this winter.

Reactions: 19
Sheesh that's not a lot considering they spent so much money on it after buying and the way the housing market has exploded in the years since. That's embarrasing.
Yep and not only the market, but they did the driveway 2x, all the expensive dead olive trees and bushes and trees they bought, the cost of redecorating, smashing brand new kitchen in annexe. Add fees for buying it, .mortgage fees and now selling it which includes mortgage and other fees again. I think (as someone who worked for estate agency) that the asking price is so they will come only even for what they paid...

Reactions: 10
They will not do well in the US. LA is outrageous and most people are moving from there to Austin Tx or Nashville TN, where the real estate is so high now they are pricing out locals. I really think they'll move to a smaller home in the area to be able to afford the school and Anal can still hang on to Matt.

Reactions: 16
If they don't move out of the area they will feel forced to keep those kids in private education to not show they need to save money. If they stay in the area they will 100% be downsizing. I agree I don't think Anna could live without Matt, we saw how many times he was mentioned just in the weeks he was gone. The range rover recently went back and they got their old one back, they made sure to make that as unnoticeable as possible.

Reactions: 9
Is Lessie even going to school? She doesn't look like she has a uniform on.
Since the pandemic, lots of UK schools insist children wear their PE kits to/from school and all day in school on days they have PE rather than change at school.

Reactions: 7
I swear this guy is living a year ahead of himself… he’s an utter tool!
DA963C69-18E0-4FFD-B43C-6D5F73274E9D.jpeg
EBA3936A-6402-4CBB-BB21-C4CF08C637FA.jpeg

• Haha
I’m only aware of her (and them really) the last year or two having come across this thread, was she featured in stuff before? I was under the impression she’s never shown in anything and people don’t actually know anything about her?
As Jonathan has a bad relationship with his family we don't see her much, no.

Since the pandemic, lots of UK schools insist children wear their PE kits to/from school and all day in school on days they have PE rather than change at school.
True, but they could have bought her new trainers.

Reactions: 13
I saved the house sale details when they originally bought it, omg, they have ruined it! The kitchen that was in it was lovely, they could have had it painted to be more modern, it was an expensive kitchen. The flooring , everything, ruined and bodged.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I saved the house sale details when they originally bought it, omg, they have ruined it! The kitchen that was in it was lovely, they could have had it painted to be more modern, it was an expensive kitchen. The flooring , everything, ruined and bodged.
They are philistines. So lacking in culture and taste that they didn’t see the value of what they had bought and ruined everything all the while looking down at the previous owners’ taste. They are scum.

Reactions: 20
The latest vlog. I can barely make out what people are saying 🤷‍♀️
And total cringe fest at her fawning all over Matt 🤢

Joan we know you are selling cos you cant afford your lifestyle anymore.
So enough now with the bullshit and trying to spin this into something it's not. Enough money to retire - yeah right.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.