SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they restarted the vlogs cause the younger two didn’t have the memories to look back on.

Yet day after day we are subjected to Anal blabbering on about trivial crap for 20 mins but then they only put out a 10 min vlog of A2’s party?
The majority of which was pointed at the ground or at bags of balloons in the kitchen, where are the “memories” in this vlog?
It doesn’t even make sense because these days, everyone is able to video their children as much as they please! The difference is that most people don’t then publish these videos so that any old odd, sod and pervert can access, save and enjoy the footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It doesn’t even make sense because these days, everyone is able to video their children as much as they please! The difference is that most people don’t then publish these videos so that any old odd, sod and pervert can access, save and enjoy the footage.
My niece uploads her family vlogs that are unlisted - and then she sends us the link privately...so, it can be done ....however, it won't earn the SJ's any money doing that lol

Reactions: 16
Reading the comments is so weird. Obviously there are many teenage girls but the rest seem to be American adult women. Why are they watching this stuff and actively participating in it through their fawning comments? Why can’t they see how fucked up it is?! Why can’t they see what awful, appalling parents Anal and Jotato are? Why can’t they see the unkempt children with filthy feet or absolutely totalled trainers? How did they miss Alessia’s bleeding feet, letters home about tiny portions of packed lunch that aren’t adequately feeding the children, or the laughing at Eduardo while he was in tears as he needed a wee so bad. Most tellingly, how do they not think to themselves, ‘butter pasta AGAIN??!!’ How can they miss all of these blatant red flags? I despair of the world.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So Anna irons underwear but couldn't be bothered to iron the school uniform. Is Lessie even going to school? She doesn't look like she has a uniform on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's just awful, nothing is stopping them from buying some new ones other than they can't be bothered much like when they had to be told by others to buy new shoes because her feet were bleeding, almost a repeat of that.
Not only that but E2s dress seems very short way above the knees, that can't be practical or appropriate 🤔 😳
Remeber when they did the challenge something like my wife dresses me for a week or something, and they bought I think 3 pairs of pretty expensive new shoes just for that? So they buy themselves shoes for 1 day 'fun' video and not be seen again but cant buy new ones for their daughter she will use for around 6 months...
Anal and jono are totaly fucked up

Emilia had £700 special shoes when she was literally a toddler just for her birthday party. And look at them kids now. So scruffy and unkept. There's no effort made for those poor kids.
No fitting clothes
Broken shoes
Unkept hair
No real food
No real time spent with their parents

The kids are just amd afterthought now...

So Anna irons underwear but couldn't be bothered to iron the school uniform. Is Lessie even going to school? She doesn't look like she has a uniform on.
Its PE/sports day for Alesia I think shes wearing PE kit by the look of it.

Reactions: 23
Remeber when they did the challenge something like my wife dresses me for a week or something, and they bought I think 3 pairs of pretty expensive new shoes just for that? So they buy themselves shoes for 1 day 'fun' video and not be seen again but cant buy new ones for their daughter she will use for around 6 months...
Anal and jono are totaly fucked up

Emilia had £700 special shoes when she was literally a toddler just for her birthday party. And look at them kids now. So scruffy and unkept. There's no effort made for those poor kids.
No fitting clothes
Broken shoes
Unkept hair
No real food
No real time spent with their parents

The kids are just amd afterthought now...

Its PE/sports day for Alesia I think shes wearing PE kit by the look of it.
It seems if they can not afford expensive designer clothes to show off for the kids they aren’t bothered. When nowadays even shops as primary Tesco next etc have some lovely and good quality clothes to choose from. Kids doesn’t even care about clothes.

Reactions: 17
We’re all just watching the raw material of their Netflix documentary series that will come out in 10 years aren’t we?! Titled something like ‘growing up on a vlog with two narcissistic parents’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
thats because the poor kid is not Trans and has been forced to believe they are by the crazy father .
E2 is ‘camp’ ‘ cross dresser ‘ . Being a girl is nothing more than a persona for them hence why it’s all dramatics . Also E2 has been exposed to so much tik tok BS and all these look at me I’m different and it’s soo cool BS like appearing male then being like ta daa I’m a girl .. they’ve made trans their personality trait .
I completely agree with this! I have worked in nurseries for over 8 years and boys can do this exact thing.

I had a little boy in my previous setting who would choose dressing up in Disney princess dresses over doing anything boisterous, but he was happy doing so! And not then was we all assuming that he’s transgender, or wants to be a girl. All we say was a child happily using their imagination, making their own choices and having fun. Johnathan wants to live his ‘truth’ through his child and it’s sickening. E2 has become quiet, withdrawn and you can see how unhappy he is.The whole situation is wrong. If in the future E2 does feel like he’s transgender then it should be his own decision and on his own terms. How is he ever gonna truly understand who he is when it’s been shoved at him? It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Still, I think we give her too much credit.
I’m inclined to agree. I think it’s very easy to go down the ‘Jonathan has talked about his parents being bad and Anna has bitched about her - we don’t like Jonathan and Anna so she must actually be good’ - path without even realising. We can’t say for sure whether the woman is decent or not because we don’t know and just because they’re two twats and don’t like her doesn’t mean she isn’t actually horrible. Equally she could be lovely! But baseless to assume she must be lovely if Jonathan and Anna have an issue with her 😂 and while kids can go totally off the deep end regardless of how much their parents try, I do wonder what their family dynamic was like and what they’re like as people in general. Anna is a twit but I don’t think that means that if she doesn’t like someone then they must actually be worth liking. There are people I don’t like who also don’t like other people I don’t like, if that makes sense 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve been blocked by Anna! Just thought I hadn’t seen any pathetic work outs in a while and went to have a look. Not commented or messaged anything either!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I do agree that something is off with Jojo’s mom, because the first thing I’d have done was witch slapped that little fucker once I got off the plane. Either she‘s super nice and doesn’t want to lose her relationship with her grandkids or she knows that Jojo was doing this for money. However, he used his mom in a bad light to sell books. I did love how she shaded Anal by not bringing her a gift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jonathan and Anna not liking her is not the main reason why people here do.
I’m only aware of her (and them really) the last year or two having come across this thread, was she featured in stuff before? I was under the impression she’s never shown in anything and people don’t actually know anything about her?

Reactions: 1
FYI I was looking for houses on Rightmove and found their house.

Turns out they are moving, £1.69m for their place

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
It should be criminal what they’ve done to that house. They pulled up the original herringbone wood for that cheap grey lino 😳😳😳 and all that ugly silver plush. Vile.

Style diet strikes again

• Wow
  • Sad

Surely no one else will pay that much after seeing what a mess jonathan has made of it, they would want functioning bathrooms for a start 🤣

Wonder what reason they will come up with when have they eventually have to mention it? Can't be because they want more space they already have two unused good sized rooms 🤔

Reactions: 15
Wherever they go hopefully, they try better to hide where they are and where their children go to school.

Reactions: 13

I just saw it too 🤣 so obviously looking for a
quick sale... but I wanna throw up about the description of the house 🙈
I hope the new buyer will do throughout survey and wont be as stupid as sjs and just go yey grey decor.. Energy rating D for that size of house that's is renovated to hight standards... uff they better find some of the same idiots they are to sell it 🙈 the foxes and deers are coming with the property I guess lol

I bet they are downgrading and its why jono wants to rid of the pool - cost and size.. they realized they bit more they can chew early on but waited for mortgage end of the first terms.. 🙈

Funny theres no big announcement about new house like last time... you know the one they were already decorating and never happend and then this one lol lol lol

Something is brewing behind the closed door... no big hype, nothing suddenly both mothers visiting one after another...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.