SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting the photos rightmove chose to post. Also, anyone notice the house has been listed since early May?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They could have sold that house for well over what it’s actually worth last year. The house market is dying now.
[/QU
They absolutely ruined that house and garden. All it needed, when they purchased it, was to decorate it to their taste.

Instead they removed beautiful solid wood floors and put down cheap laminate. Destroyed the annex and the garden and turned it into a cheap velour grey house.

All character removed. If I had 1.65 million to spend, I most certainly would not buy that monstrosity. The photos show how unbelievably tacky it is.

Reactions: 28
Hi, I don't comment here often, but just saw their house listing. Didn't they also have a basement? Or am I going mad?
Also noticed you couldn't see any camera's (cctv) on the pictures, wonder if they photoshopped them out or if they just skillfully took pictures without them in sight (they didn't take pictures of loads of rooms, wonder if that's why).

Just imagine going to view that house, without knowing these idiots and then seeing all the camera's and Joan's control room 🤢 I'd just want to run away immediately!

Reactions: 24
Maybe they have investments, maybe not.
They don't live the life of people who are comfortably off.
Here's why I think that:

The past year or so they have wildly flitted from one get rich scheme to another, the sure sign of someone who needs to make money.

The majority of clothes they wear are gifted or from normal places like Tesco and ASOS (apart from his little splurge on the vomit jacket and the LV scarf, which I think we're 100% motivated by the fact he thought he was going to make a fortune on the book, so he spent it before he made it)

There one and only holiday this year was to a standard place in Spain that is accessible to most people and it was a freebie. They don't go anywhere else unless it's gifted, not even days out. People with money and the school holidays they have would have at least 2 holidays during the summer break and to more glamorous and exclusive places. Anna and Jono are the kind of people who would want to be hob-nobbing with the beautiful people, so why aren't they doing the ski trips, the trips to the Maldives, mini breaks to Sorrento and St Tropez etc? They didn't even have a night away in a posh hotel for their anniversary this year!

And as for not wanting to be out and about too much because of the attention, Jono lives for attention 😂😂

The house needs some serious work before selling. Who in their right mind would put it up for sale without doing even the minor stuff like painting the front step? The garden is ruined, on the vlog for A2's birthday the lawn is absolutely knackered. I know it's been hotter down south, but people in a house that size would have a garden and lawn maintenance company coming in regularly. They aren't doing anything to sort the house out because work costs money.

They now have virtually no staff, barring Izzy doing stuff sporadically and the dog walker. The cleaner is still there apparently, but seems to be off on holiday a lot (maybe she's the one going to expensive resorts 😂)

The kids don't go to summer camp anymore, in fact the kids don't do much at all.

They just don't appear to live the life of people raking the money in. Now you might argue that they are being savvy and those material things don't mean anything to them, but that would be a big lie. Look at the way Jono tried to reframe the courtesy car as Anna's new car. How long did it take to get those flipping car windows fixed? Rich people just wouldn't put up with that, especially not living where they do. They both like material things, so the only explanation is they are struggling.

I still believe, however that he will do some grand gesture and buy something even more expensive just to save face in the short-term.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just watched the vlog expecting to see Anna giggly, but she is wetting herself laughing!! Matt is looking so awkward and barely smiling and she's creasing herself laughing over nothing! She's manic! This is not normal, she is so desperate for attention and friendship, it's tragic! Anna you should be mortified. This isn't a real adult friendship!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Hi, I don't comment here often, but just saw their house listing. Didn't they also have a basement? Or am I going mad?
Also noticed you couldn't see any camera's (cctv) on the pictures, wonder if they photoshopped them out or if they just skillfully took pictures without them in sight (they didn't take pictures of loads of rooms, wonder if that's why).

Just imagine going to view that house, without knowing these idiots and then seeing all the camera's and Joan's control room 🤢 I'd just want to run away immediately!
That office of his with his bank of cameras gives me the heebie geebies :eek:

Just watched the vlog expecting to see Anna giggly, but she is wetting herself laughing!! Matt is looking so awkward and barely smiling and she's creasing herself laughing over nothing! She's manic! This is not normal, she is so desperate for attention and friendship, it's tragic! Anna you should be mortified. This isn't a real adult friendship!

Agree. I was embarrassed for her. Since she has been featured more on the Vlogs, her manic/hyper laughing (at nothing) has become a feature.

She either thinks its cute or she really does have a personality issue. It's just not normal adult behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
They absolutely ruined that house and garden. All it needed, when they purchased it, was to decorate it to their taste.

Instead they removed beautiful solid wood floors and put down cheap laminate. Destroyed the annex and the garden and turned it into a cheap velour grey house.

All character removed. If I had 1.65 million to spend, I most certainly would not buy that monstrosity. The photos show how unbelievably tacky it is.
Yeah, I wasn’t saying what they’ve done to it is good (they have ruined it), I’m saying that literally anything and everything was selling last year at crazy prices. It was a sellers market, prices rocketed. All I’m seeing now on Rightmove is stuff being reduced as it won’t sell at the inflated prices anymore.

Reactions: 8
The forced awkward laugh.

Reactions: 11
Maybe they have investments, maybe not.
They don't live the life of people who are comfortably off.
Here's why I think that:

The past year or so they have wildly flitted from one get rich scheme to another, the sure sign of someone who needs to make money.

The majority of clothes they wear are gifted or from normal places like Tesco and ASOS (apart from his little splurge on the vomit jacket and the LV scarf, which I think we're 100% motivated by the fact he thought he was going to make a fortune on the book, so he spent it before he made it)

There one and only holiday this year was to a standard place in Spain that is accessible to most people and it was a freebie. They don't go anywhere else unless it's gifted, not even days out. People with money and the school holidays they have would have at least 2 holidays during the summer break and to more glamorous and exclusive places. Anna and Jono are the kind of people who would want to be hob-nobbing with the beautiful people, so why aren't they doing the ski trips, the trips to the Maldives, mini breaks to Sorrento and St Tropez etc? They didn't even have a night away in a posh hotel for their anniversary this year!

And as for not wanting to be out and about too much because of the attention, Jono lives for attention 😂😂

The house needs some serious work before selling. Who in their right mind would put it up for sale without doing even the minor stuff like painting the front step? The garden is ruined, on the vlog for A2's birthday the lawn is absolutely knackered. I know it's been hotter down south, but people in a house that size would have a garden and lawn maintenance company coming in regularly. They aren't doing anything to sort the house out because work costs money.

They now have virtually no staff, barring Izzy doing stuff sporadically and the dog walker. The cleaner is still there apparently, but seems to be off on holiday a lot (maybe she's the one going to expensive resorts 😂)

The kids don't go to summer camp anymore, in fact the kids don't do much at all.

They just don't appear to live the life of people raking the money in. Now you might argue that they are being savvy and those material things don't mean anything to them, but that would be a big lie. Look at the way Jono tried to reframe the courtesy car as Anna's new car. How long did it take to get those flipping car windows fixed? Rich people just wouldn't put up with that, especially not living where they do. They both like material things, so the only explanation is they are struggling.

I still believe, however that he will do some grand gesture and buy something even more expensive just to save face in the short-term.
...and they're living on pasta and no longer getting their expensive pizzas.........they're ordering dominos or mcdonalds

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else notice how Anna had to correct herself with 'Edies' pronouns, calling them he accidentally when they got on one of the cars outside and Andrea was kicking off.

• Wow
Did anyone else notice how Anna had to correct herself with 'Edies' pronouns, calling them he accidentally when they got on one of the cars outside and Andrea was kicking off.
I'm sure Jono said 'his' as he and Edie were walking into the airport to collect Jono's mum

• Wow
Surely the only vloggers to start posting more regularly and lose followers 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220907_175919_com.google.android.youtube_edit_219793457668544.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know how much they are actually making off YouTube as he says he has bills to pay so will be continuing. So guessing must be quite alot to make it worth while? 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I wasn’t saying what they’ve done to it is good (they have ruined it), I’m saying that literally anything and everything was selling last year at crazy prices. It was a sellers market, prices rocketed. All I’m seeing now on Rightmove is stuff being reduced as it won’t sell at the inflated prices anymore.
Oh I absolutely get what you were saying. (y) In fact I think I responded under the wrong comment:oops:

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how much they are actually making off YouTube as he says he has bills to pay so will be continuing. So guessing must be quite alot to make it worth while? 🤔🤷‍♀️
you would usually be able to see on social blade but for some reason their profile on there says they have no videos and no views 🤷‍♀️ other youtuber profiles on there are fine, so who knows whats going on with them

Reactions: 4
In the new vlog Anna says she's making rigatoni, because she hasn't had pasta in a while. Excuse me? Is she trolling herself now?

And Emilia's glasses are definitely way too big for her. They keep sliding off her nose. I'm surprised that the people at the shop didn't point that out to them when they picked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the new vlog Anna says she's making rigatoni, because she hasn't had pasta in a while. Excuse me? Is she trolling herself now?

And Emilia's glasses are definitely way too big for her. They keep sliding off her nose. I'm surprised that the people at the shop didn't point that out to them when they picked it.
Emilia's specs are awful. Poor child. They look like joke glasses.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.