SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but, I'm calling BS on the SJ's owning flats. I've been watching British family vloggers for years and have seen many times that these family vloggers tend to rent houses before owning one. It's been discussed in many videos how banks do not like Youtubers as their income can vary greatly and it's not a 'guaranteed income'. The Michalak's went through this pitfall and only bought their house with a really hefty deposit. Stef moaned about it often enough. Last year, they had the idea that they would like to rent out the home they own and remortgage to build their own home. The banks said 'NO'. The terms for a mortgage are set out as such : you can only borrow 2x or 2,5x your annual income. I know it's not accurate but, social blade have the SJ's income at a maximum of £40k on their Youtube channel. Their income has been plummeting for some time. Jono obviously thought that the book would go viral....and it didn't

Why does Anna wet her knickers over Matt? I thought he was good looking with the way she described him and constantly fawns over him?
Well any man of any persuasion would be an Adonis compared to the little square spongebob man she married.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Weird time to start trying to sell the house, right at the start of a new school term along with all the increasing prices at the moment

Reactions: 15
Weird time to start trying to sell the house, right at the start of a new school term along with all the increasing prices at the moment
Didn't Jonathan brag last year that he wouldn't need to advertise it as people were 'queuing up' at estate agents for a house in their area ? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but, I'm calling BS on the SJ's owning flats. I've been watching British family vloggers for years and have seen many times that these family vloggers tend to rent houses before owning one. It's been discussed in many videos how banks do not like Youtubers as their income can vary greatly and it's not a 'guaranteed income'. The Michalak's went through this pitfall and only bought their house with a really hefty deposit. Stef moaned about it often enough. Last year, they had the idea that they would like to rent out the home they own and remortgage to build their own home. The banks said 'NO'. The terms for a mortgage are set out as such : you can only borrow 2x or 2,5x your annual income. I know it's not accurate but, social blade have the SJ's income at a maximum of £40k on their Youtube channel. Their income has been plummeting for some time. Jono obviously thought that the book would go viral....and it didn't

Why does Anna wet her knickers over Matt? I thought he was good looking with the way she described him and constantly fawns over him?
It might been earlier in their career IF (and a big if) they bought something when the millions were rolling in who knows but they were clearly on the look out for extra property.

Didn't Jonathan brag last year that he wouldn't need to advertise it as people were 'queuing up' at estate agents for a house in their area ? :unsure:
Yes! As the previous poster said they were all about how it will be private sale. That's what I meant in my previous post that they are looking for quick sale but wasnt sure if I remebered correctly!

But lots of ppl are selling now even through multiple agencies... .maybe they cant afford the mortgage and downsizing or rather going to rent with the financial crisis... who knows...

theres another house for sale on their road too... 6beds, 3 actual garages - (SJS have NONE), 3 acres, (SJS only have 1.25) and even with stables for less than sjs asking for their shithole.

🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 13
my 2 cents worth- I think if the SJs did have property investments before, they have had to sell them now to continue keeping up with their bills and lifestyle now that their income has dwindled. In 2020 both admitted on camera they had had to cash out a fund they had put in place several years ago to keep themselves afloat. They have also said that Christmas ads get them through the whole year as they can charge a lot for ads. We know they aren't earning much on social media from vlogging now. They are surviving off of free gifted things and ad revenue.

I believe they have also now had to sell up any previous investments- like their luxury promise shares that someone mentioned they had sold in order to keep themselves going. I think selling the house now is the final step they were hoping to avid which they now can't do as their lifestyle is unsustainable on their current income.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg how desperate is Anna in the vlog with Matt, handsome waiter and the flirty looks 🤢
It was so painful to watch.

Yeah he’s not that good looking. And the fact that Anna is his best friend makes him not likeable.

Reactions: 18
my 2 cents worth- I think if the SJs did have property investments before, they have had to sell them now to continue keeping up with their bills and lifestyle now that their income has dwindled. In 2020 both admitted on camera they had had to cash out a fund they had put in place several years ago to keep themselves afloat. They have also said that Christmas ads get them through the whole year as they can charge a lot for ads. We know they aren't earning much on social media from vlogging now. They are surviving off of free gifted things and ad revenue.

I believe they have also now had to sell up any previous investments- like their luxury promise shares that someone mentioned they had sold in order to keep themselves going. I think selling the house now is the final step they were hoping to avid which they now can't do as their lifestyle is unsustainable on their current income.
Did they sell their shares? 😯 is that why sabrina is out of picture now 😯
Also did got rid of the penis trees and just put the little 'green balls' instead 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh wow I just watched that section with Matt on Yewtube. She really has the hots for him. So did Joan get sent home after the school run and not invited to the coffee meet up? How morto for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did he remove those trees in the garden that completely cut off the view and replaced them with 'green balls'? I dread to think how much money he wasted on the garden alone..

Reactions: 19
Oh wow I just watched that section with Matt on Yewtube. She really has the hots for him. So did Joan get sent home after the school run and not invited to the coffee meet up? How morto for him.
Good Lord, if ever there was a case of arrested development it's Anna, giggling like a 13 year old with a major crush on a boy. I'm actually embarrassed for her. Wonder what Johnny Boy makes of it?

Reactions: 20
" The property has been finished to a high standard throughout "
I spat out my tea reading that. That's just hilarious. We've seen the horrific paint job, the ridiculous kitchen plan, the strange open plan room with the dead birds in the chimney...
I know the garages have a false wall that could be rectified, but it made me laugh that they removed the sleepers they put in front of them to make it look like they are proper garages, the garden is ruined, the toilets don't work... I hope anyone interested in the property will do a survey which will reveal all this crap. The only thing going for them is that the wasps are not that active anymore....

Reactions: 26
There may be some truth in the flats ownership tho... remember the house they wanted to buy for kids (and never did tho). And the house anal said they were already decorating but we never seen.. obviously they were interested to be on the property ladder just by that they let slip...

The credit explanation is right as well

But I still think they are short for the cash compared what the had before.
Even if they have the properties income they still lost almost all YouTube income also Anna's youtube income and jonos Instagram income.
I'm not saying they are broke they still have tit loads of money but nowhere near they were used to imho.

And I too had a thought they might be moving back to Ireland... he wanted to be ground breaker with being non binary and trans stuff but here in UK it's normal stuff for years now 🤷🏻‍♀️ his book only got a bit of attention and interviews in Ireland too. They have no management here anymore and both mums visiting
It’s not groundbreaking in Ireland either, hasn’t been for years now. Of course he wouldn’t know that because he doesn’t know what goes on outside his own home and YouTube channel

Reactions: 12
I know it was a few weeks ago but I remember looking and didn't see anything but did Jonathan do a birthday post for a2 birthday few weeks ago every post is just a that brat edie. Edie isn't turning out to be a nice child at all wants all the limelight

I know it was a few weeks ago but I remember looking and didn't see anything but did Jonathan do a birthday post for a2 birthday few weeks ago every post is just a that brat edie. Edie isn't turning out to be a nice child at all wants all the limelight
Watching yesterdays vlog, Edie was hogging the camera non stop. Throwing shapes and pulling faces. Awful behaviour but I lay the blame squarely on the parents.

Reactions: 14
Watching Anna with Matt was tragic.
I personally hope they are going broke and have to downsize.

How stupid are they (don’t answer that) that they waited to sell?! Great timing, idiots.

Reactions: 8
Good Lord, if ever there was a case of arrested development it's Anna, giggling like a 13 year old with a major crush on a boy. I'm actually embarrassed for her. Wonder what Johnny Boy makes of it?
Maybe this is the reason the house is up for sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They could have sold that house for well over what it’s actually worth last year. The house market is dying now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.