SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pop in every so often and I am in shock these two are still on the internet. I can’t wait for ten years time when their kids expose them.

Reactions: 21
i deep down think jonathan is the reason to anna’s issues she’s no angel but watching her and jonathan as their channel has died over the past few years is very telling she walks on eggshells around that man, her old tweets like “J likes thin girls” really makes me think shes harming herself to suit his needs
She developed her ED before her relationship with him, but he has not helped at all. He is het biggest troll.

Reactions: 14
I hate reading comments that make out that Anna is some scared little housewife being abused. They’re both as bad as each other. I honestly think Anna has learnt how to make herself look innocent over the past few years, but let’s not forget the lightbulb snapchats, the cold shower was her idea, the way she neglected her dogs and children, she refuses to get help for her ED, that’s her choice. Jonathan is vile too and definitely encourages Anna to be skinny, it’s vile that he’s admitted he knows when she’s going downhill but leaves her to it. But Anna is just as disgusting for the things she CHOOSES to do
Same. She's worse than him. People talk about how he ignores her eating disorder, but Jonathan has clear huge mental problems and she ignores them and doesn't get him treatment when he's in his manic phases. It's the same and I hate how she gets a pass when he doesn't. It's sexist.

Reactions: 21
I hate reading comments that make out that Anna is some scared little housewife being abused. They’re both as bad as each other. I honestly think Anna has learnt how to make herself look innocent over the past few years, but let’s not forget the lightbulb snapchats, the cold shower was her idea, the way she neglected her dogs and children, she refuses to get help for her ED, that’s her choice. Jonathan is vile too and definitely encourages Anna to be skinny, it’s vile that he’s admitted he knows when she’s going downhill but leaves her to it. But Anna is just as disgusting for the things she CHOOSES to do
I know about the cold showers, but what do you mean by the light bulbs snap chat?

Reactions: 1
I know about the cold showers, but what do you mean by the light bulbs snap chat?
this was in the old house when they only had the e's
basically
-a lightbulb broke and j went upstairs to get a new one
-anna put the broken glass on the bottom step for him to stand on when he came back down
-she then posted a photo of him picking glass out of his feet with her smiling and doing a thumbs up saying that her "prank worked"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
this was in the old house when they only had the e's
basically
-a lightbulb broke and j went upstairs to get a new one
-anna put the broken glass on the bottom step for him to stand on when he came back down
-she then posted a photo of him picking glass out of his feet with her smiling and doing a thumbs up saying that her "prank worked"
That is seriously deranged behaviour. Who does that, someone that is not normal....:rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
Ooh, I really hope Jotato is going to the superhero party dressed as NON-BINARY MAN… Errrrm, I mean NON-BINARY GIRL… Errrrm, no, I mean NON-BINARY BOTH A WOMAN AND A MAN BUT ALSO NEITHER A WOMAN NOR A MAN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That is seriously deranged behaviour. Who does that, someone that is not normal....:rolleyes:
i remember most of the comments at the time were worrying about "what if the kids had come down the stairs first?"

i'm trying to find the screenshots of it, from the old gossip site but there are so many threads to go through o_O

Reactions: 6
i was sure it was in the first english house so they had both e's, but this screenshot i found was posted in 2019 so all my dates are mixed up :LOL:

found it!
Such an odd thing to do. Hurting the people you love is psychopathic behaviour.

Reactions: 22
Why on earth did he get his non-binary tattoo only to hide it behind his bracelet? Could it be that he‘s a fraud :unsure::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought he had Invisalign. His teeth still stick out in front. Is it cuz he's always sticking his tongue out when he smiles? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

And isn't he so progressive & non-binary with his pink shorts. 🙄🙄🙄

And then there's Anna...
Revolting, nauseating and all shades of horrible. Utterly gross🤮🤢

Reactions: 8
This guy is an idiot, “never had a superhero party before” yet the year before… 🙄😖
35A50F71-317C-42EA-9526-31A49B257D5B.jpeg
7212FA05-F3B7-4A5E-8BB1-02E51C54195E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.