SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cause the sound says “this is my friend Valentina, she’s an ally.”

Out of a 6 person household the only one who could do that sound with Edie is the only other lgbtq member 🤔 you don’t call yourself an ally if you’re lgbtq yourself! Can’t keep track can he 🙄🙄
he can't keep track of anything.. even yesterday he said they haven't had a superhero party when they had one only last year! as my dad would say: "if you're going to lie you need a good memory" which j clearly doesn't have :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
You know that party only got pushed into September because Matt's kids were on vacation. I bet you only a few kids showed up to that party because who in their right might would let their kid step foot in that household? I damn sure wouldn't let my kids attend that party knowing how unhinged they are.

Reactions: 18
Do we think any of them use twitter?
As #YoungGCwomenunite was trending....
Would that have set off any alarm bells?

Reactions: 1
They have money for plastic surgery, flash cars yet send Alessia to school in dirty old looking trainers. As if they haven’t made an effort for their first day back.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They have money for plastic surgery, flash cars yet send Alessia to school in dirty old looking trainers. As if they haven’t made an effort for their first day back.
Pretty shocking considering how long they have had to sort it out, they broke up long before everyone else aswell.
I'm sure jonathan brought andrea new trainers a while back yet he keeps wearing the same worn out tatty ones regularly too
Anna just did a small clothes shop For them a few videos back but was more concerned with choosing pretty dresses and pinafores over sorely needed new shoes!

Reactions: 10
Those trainers are hand me down from one of the older ones. They came from the uniform box that she sorted out in a vlog

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Those trainers are hand me down from one of the older ones. They came from the uniform box that she sorted out in a vlog
A big no no! I worked in a shoe shop for years and we always discouraged hand me downs on growing feet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god annal said ‘hes’ loud and clear in todays vlog about E2. Why didnt jono edit it out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t usually comment but does anybody find this picture creepy - the symbol on his top is a well known p word sign for little boy lover used by the fbi. It could just be coincidence definitely not throwing accusations about, but my god he needs to burn that thing.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Literally no one pays attention to emilia in the last vlog it was Jonathan and now it’s Anna

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t usually comment but does anybody find this picture creepy - the symbol on his top is a well known p word sign for little boy lover used by the fbi. It could just be coincidence definitely not throwing accusations about, but my god he needs to burn that thing.
he's worn this shirt before and we said the same things about it.. sometime in feb when he was promoting his book? and we know at least one of them reads here so he must have seen us mention it before :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
All them decorations and A2 would t care less it’s all for the gram and ascetics and didn’t bother with a bouncy castle!

Reactions: 11
Watching other insta families, all kids in smart new winter uniforms, all looked clean and sharp, and then there's E1, in a summer dress that hadn't been ironed, was too short because she has grown in the holidays, no thought at all gone into getting them ready for the 1st day back 😔
Anal is a mother in name only, she really is useless.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Watching other insta families, all kids in smart new winter uniforms, all looked clean and sharp, and then there's E1, in a summer dress that hadn't been ironed, was too short because she has grown in the holidays, no thought at all gone into getting them ready for the 1st day back 😔
Anal is a mother in name only, she really is useless.
Can u post a pic?

I was ready to hate watch the vlog (on Yewtube ofc 👌🏻) but had to stop because I was just sick to my stomach at the sight of all the hysterical balloons and props and hassle, so much poof for kids they don’t even provide basic needs for.
The kids need proper food, not balloons. The feeling of safety, not the biggest cake. They need to be heard and seen for who they are, not be Instagrammable. They need proper clothing, not props. They need to play games and have fun with their parents outside in the yard, not the biggest narcissistic display ever. Genuine love and care in stead of iPads and chocolate and empty birthday parties. It’s just heartbreaking isn’t it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.